THE KEEDIET STORE ~ www.thekeediet.co.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Intro kb76slimmer
going to do full meal replacement EmptySat Jun 20, 2015 9:26 pm by Kb76slimmer

» NEW VLCD BARS AND PIZZA WAFERS
going to do full meal replacement EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 7:57 pm by KeeSupport

» VLCD - BACK IN STOCK
going to do full meal replacement EmptyWed Mar 11, 2015 11:36 pm by KeeSupport

» KeeDiet Soup Price Reduction
going to do full meal replacement EmptyThu Feb 19, 2015 9:05 pm by KeeSupport

» Exante Diet Shake Review
going to do full meal replacement EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 1:36 am by KeeSupport

» Keediet newbie - day 3 on rapid- anyone else out there?? it seems quiet.
going to do full meal replacement EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 7:47 pm by KeeSupport

» Slimmer Mikey's Blog(s) 2015
going to do full meal replacement EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 1:38 am by KeeSupport

» NEW READY DIET MEAL - ADD TO THE KEEDIET STORE
going to do full meal replacement EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 4:38 am by KeeSupport

» KEEDIET - VLCD SALE
going to do full meal replacement EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 4:34 am by KeeSupport

going to do full meal replacement

3 posters

Go down

going to do full meal replacement Empty Re: going to do full meal replacement

Post by anniepannie Sat Jul 11, 2009 9:43 pm

Hi Fiona
what wonderful new, your son's wedding. sunny sunny
Just try FMRP and sure you will get on fine, if I can do it (most of the time) then so can you. Won't you look wonderful as a slim mother of the bridegroom. Smile

Glad you also having positive news for your husband, makes all the horrid treatment worthwhile. sunny

Keep smiling you are doing well just thibking about dieting at the moment and we will be so proud of you when you post next week with your weight loss (but Yum is right won't be as fast as us heavies) Smile
anniepannie
anniepannie

Number of posts : 174
Registration date : 2009-04-18

Back to top Go down

Post by yummymummy09 Sat Jul 11, 2009 6:16 pm

Hi fiona,

Good luck with the FMRP, i hope it has good resutlts for you hun like it has had for lots of us.
What lovely news, a wedding!!! WOW, just think of how lovely you are going to look being the size you want to be, just looking at your ticker, i have noticed you have 14 pounds to loose, please persevere, it may come off a little slower as a lot of us have had 4 and five stone to loose but it will come off, you can do this.
Im so pleased to hear the fantastic news about how well you husband is doing, i cant imagine what youhave been through but you seem so positive.
Good luck and post if you need us, most people tend to post of the "places to log our weight loss" thread. You may get more response their?
Take care and good luck
YUM xx
yummymummy09
yummymummy09

Number of posts : 142
Registration date : 2009-04-17

Back to top Go down

going to do full meal replacement Empty going to do full meal replacement

Post by fionaminard Fri Jul 10, 2009 4:33 pm

I am going to do all my meals replace with the kee diet. only lost 2lb in 10 days. So must be my portion size when i do eat a meal. It must work for me as it seems to work for everyone else.This has made me more determinded.Also might be easier as will be at the hospital everyday for the next 10 at least. So much easier to put a bar in my bag.
One good thing is my son told me last night him and his lovely girlfriend are getting married in november. They have been together for 12 year and they have two lovely daughters. SAo i am going to be mother of the bride-groom. will never be mother of the bride as i have four son's lol. He wants to do it now as his dad being so ill has made him realise do not put things off as sometimes tomorrow never comes. It will be a year in october since my husband was told he had prostate cancer that had spread to all his bones and was only given months to live.
Now it is more like a few years as his treatment has put the cancer in remission. It has been a roller coaster ride of emotions for ua all. SORRY so of the subject there. Anyway will keep you posted with progress as can not up date tracker now way no how!!!!!!!!!!!!
fiona
fionaminard
fionaminard

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2009-06-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down