THE KEEDIET STORE ~ www.thekeediet.co.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Intro kb76slimmer
happy maggie EmptySat Jun 20, 2015 9:26 pm by Kb76slimmer

» NEW VLCD BARS AND PIZZA WAFERS
happy maggie EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 7:57 pm by KeeSupport

» VLCD - BACK IN STOCK
happy maggie EmptyWed Mar 11, 2015 11:36 pm by KeeSupport

» KeeDiet Soup Price Reduction
happy maggie EmptyThu Feb 19, 2015 9:05 pm by KeeSupport

» Exante Diet Shake Review
happy maggie EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 1:36 am by KeeSupport

» Keediet newbie - day 3 on rapid- anyone else out there?? it seems quiet.
happy maggie EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 7:47 pm by KeeSupport

» Slimmer Mikey's Blog(s) 2015
happy maggie EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 1:38 am by KeeSupport

» NEW READY DIET MEAL - ADD TO THE KEEDIET STORE
happy maggie EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 4:38 am by KeeSupport

» KEEDIET - VLCD SALE
happy maggie EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 4:34 am by KeeSupport

happy maggie

3 posters

Go down

happy maggie Empty Re: happy maggie

Post by sophiejackson Thu Jul 14, 2011 6:07 am

thanks magie! This diet has literally been a life saver for me. I started 2 years ago, lost 3 1/2 stone in 4 months, kept it off and just jump back on and off this constantly when the weight creaps up. I love it. I'm still about 15lbs from target (need to update my ticker) but am currently happily still 4 stone lighter than i was 2 years ago.
I'm only 23 so can find sticking to diets and not drinking near on impossible, but somehow with this diet it works. Just got to remember a trip up dosent have to mean you fall down the mountain. now i know if i'm eating out with mates not to use it as an excuse to spend the whole day off the wagon! took a long time for me to figure that out!

I havent tried the omlette yet. but with the cottage pie and spag bol i mix about 150-200ml of water (easier to add than take away, and less for the pie than the spag bol) microwave for a min, stir, add a bit more water if needed (should still look quite wet by then) and microwave for another min- min 1/2. I find the kee with them is to let them rest for a min or two. seems to help it absorb the water so it's not gritty.
Should gie you a good enough idea to play around with. if it's dry add a little more water. if the beefy bits are gritty let it rest. the spag boll almost swells once it's rested and is so much nicer

I've babbeled on loads. sorry! Good luck! how are you finding it? you finding weekdays or weekends the easiest? have you got much to loose?

sophiejackson

Number of posts : 104
Registration date : 2009-04-15

Back to top Go down

happy maggie Empty Hi - Find Cooking Instructions for Products

Post by Admin Thu Jul 07, 2011 7:32 pm

Our Booklet is due to be updated soon to include all new products, mixing instructions are available on line for all products
Open ONLINE STORE > CLICK PRODUCT CATAGORY > eg HOT MEALS > FLAVOUR eg COTTAGE PIE > CLICK THE IMAGE, TITLE OR DISPLAY & hey presto a brand new page opens with all the details you need, mixing, composition, ingredients, calories and most probably more.

Hope this has helped
flower
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 905
Registration date : 2008-11-01

http://thekeediet.co.uk

Back to top Go down

happy maggie Empty Great weight loss

Post by happy-maggie Mon Jul 04, 2011 2:38 pm

Hi again i have just noticed your fantastic weight loss ------fantastic how long has it taken you to loose and is it the rapid plan that you have
followed?
Maggie

happy-maggie

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2011-06-28

Back to top Go down

happy maggie Empty meals

Post by happy-maggie Mon Jul 04, 2011 2:35 pm

Hi
Thanks for your advice. Now i am really being stupid i have got the dinner pkts but on reading throught the book that you get i cant for the life of me find how to cook or heat up instructions??
So here i am working the nights away just staring at the booklet for details. Any help would be appreciated Embarassed

happy-maggie

Back to top Go down

Post by sophiejackson Wed Jun 29, 2011 5:53 am

Hi maggie!

Congrats on starting! the seporate ones are listed as samples, so just add the indiidual number you require. It's slightly cheaper to order by box. personally i find it easier as well- i.e 1 box of porridge is 1 weeks breakfast.

i'm not a big fan of the water flavourings, but if i had to chose then the kiwi one. You can drink things that dont contain citric acid. so a can of coke zero a day (once your in ketosis) is cool, and you can drink lots of the perfectly clear which dosent have citric acid (i think its the apple and one other)- iceland do it for 50p for a 2l bottle!!!! you can also freeze it in trays for ice lollies for summer Smile

Hope that helped. Best of luck!

sophiejackson

Number of posts : 104
Registration date : 2009-04-15

Back to top Go down

happy maggie Empty happy maggie

Post by happy-maggie Wed Jun 29, 2011 12:17 am

Hi I am about to become new. So far is it me being stupid have not been able to see how to order separate foods? Shocked Has anyone got any advice in what to drink as flavoring water?

happy-maggie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down