THE KEEDIET STORE ~ www.thekeediet.co.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Intro kb76slimmer
Happy happy happy!! EmptySat Jun 20, 2015 9:26 pm by Kb76slimmer

» NEW VLCD BARS AND PIZZA WAFERS
Happy happy happy!! EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 7:57 pm by KeeSupport

» VLCD - BACK IN STOCK
Happy happy happy!! EmptyWed Mar 11, 2015 11:36 pm by KeeSupport

» KeeDiet Soup Price Reduction
Happy happy happy!! EmptyThu Feb 19, 2015 9:05 pm by KeeSupport

» Exante Diet Shake Review
Happy happy happy!! EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 1:36 am by KeeSupport

» Keediet newbie - day 3 on rapid- anyone else out there?? it seems quiet.
Happy happy happy!! EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 7:47 pm by KeeSupport

» Slimmer Mikey's Blog(s) 2015
Happy happy happy!! EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 1:38 am by KeeSupport

» NEW READY DIET MEAL - ADD TO THE KEEDIET STORE
Happy happy happy!! EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 4:38 am by KeeSupport

» KEEDIET - VLCD SALE
Happy happy happy!! EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 4:34 am by KeeSupport

Happy happy happy!!

3 posters

Go down

Happy happy happy!! Empty Etiquette Plans are for Stabilisation & Maintenance

Post by Admin Tue Nov 16, 2010 4:47 am

Hi BeeLeeBee.

Well done considering the time of year when all our minds are on Christmas just days away that's a great weight loss, and it is not unusal as we become more comfortable with ourselves that we take our hand off the throttle switch a little and go at a slower speed.

This is where the Etiquette Plans are brilliant, you start reducing your ProtiKee products and start to introduce low carb / high protein foods that will help install new food habits and allow you to continue to lose weight yet enjoy healthy conventional foods.

The higher the Etq Plan the more calories you will be consuming with Etiq 1 starting at 800kcal and Etiquette 2 a great plan to follow over the Christmas period as you are not on a Ketosis diet and therefore if you do have a blimp the cravings shouldnt be as bad and you are not falling in and out of Ketosis, which is never a good idea.

Hope this has helped
flower
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 905
Registration date : 2008-11-01

http://thekeediet.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Happy happy happy!! Empty 9 weeks gone, 3 weeks to go!

Post by BeeLeeBee Tue Nov 16, 2010 12:18 am

Haven't posted for a while, had a busy few weeks, people visiting, work etc.

Anyway - the end is nigh! Of the diet that is, not the end of the world or anything Laughing

Well I have to admit to becoming a bit lax recently, not sure whether it's because I know I'm heading towards the end or because I've had other things to think about but I'm not going to achieve the goal I set myself which was 3 stone in 12 weeks. To date I have achieved 2 stone in 9 weeks so I'm not overly disappointed as I expect I will shift another half a stone over the next 3 weeks so I'm not too far off.

I am a little concerned about what will happen at the end of the 12 weeks. I'm not so silly that I will just go back to eating whatever I want and putting all the weight back on again but I want to do things right so that I keep the weight off. I was thinking of switching to an Atkins style diet, low carb etc and gradually start to reintroduce small amounts of carbs. I'm also concerned about Christmas and all the festive delights it has to offer!!

Any advice Admin? Question

BeeLeeBee

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2009-09-08

Back to top Go down

Happy happy happy!! Empty Re: Happy happy happy!!

Post by BeeLeeBee Fri Oct 29, 2010 11:23 pm

Thanks Admin, that's interesting that the bars may cause it, I'll give that a try. Fortunately I've learned to control it when in public, lets hope it eases over time or I'll have no friends left Embarassed

BeeLeeBee

Back to top Go down

Happy happy happy!! Empty Hi

Post by Admin Fri Oct 29, 2010 11:09 pm

Hi BeeLeeBee,
Sometimes adding in the bars can cause a Windy condition due to their composition, hope it's not too embarrassing but if it becomes a problems try dropping the bars, and make sure when drinking any of the products especially the cold shakes not gulping or taking in too much air. Sounds silly but it does happen.

flower
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 905
Registration date : 2008-11-01

http://thekeediet.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by BeeLeeBee Thu Oct 28, 2010 9:00 pm

Lol - relieved I'm not alone but sorry you're cursed with the same affliction! Oh well, a small price to pay I guess for a big weight loss!

BeeLeeBee

Back to top Go down

Post by jewels Thu Oct 28, 2010 8:41 pm

Thats brilliant,and in answer to your question yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Embarassed Embarassed affraid
jewels
jewels

Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2010-06-22

Back to top Go down

Happy happy happy!! Empty Happy happy happy!!

Post by BeeLeeBee Mon Oct 25, 2010 8:35 pm

Well I'm now halfway through the programme (set myself a 12 week goal) and despite my previous frustrations over only losing a pound here and there it has all come good this week and I've lost 1st 8lb in 6 weeks. My weight loss has been:

Week 1: 10lbs
Week 2: 1lb
Week 3: 4lb
Week 4: 1lb
Week 5: 1lb
Week 6: 5lb

There seems to be a pattern emerging here, big weight loss followed by body going into panic mode followed by big weight loss again. As long as I reach my goal I've resigned myself to the fact that this is going to happen and won't let myself get frustrated by it again.

I have a question I've been meaning to ask but have been put off by it's......erm......"sensitive nature".

Has anyone else been plagued by what can only be described as "vicious sudden onset of very loud and very forceful wind"? Without going into graphic detail and embarrassing myself for ever, it comes on very suddenly, usually after I've eaten, and at times I'm sure would measure on the Richter scale! Am I the only person to suffer this dreadful side effect? Please put me out of my misery and tell me I'm not alone Embarassed

BeeLeeBee

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum