THE KEEDIET STORE ~ www.thekeediet.co.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Intro kb76slimmer
ANOTHER disappointing 1lb weight loss - where am I going wrong??? EmptySat Jun 20, 2015 9:26 pm by Kb76slimmer

» NEW VLCD BARS AND PIZZA WAFERS
ANOTHER disappointing 1lb weight loss - where am I going wrong??? EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 7:57 pm by KeeSupport

» VLCD - BACK IN STOCK
ANOTHER disappointing 1lb weight loss - where am I going wrong??? EmptyWed Mar 11, 2015 11:36 pm by KeeSupport

» KeeDiet Soup Price Reduction
ANOTHER disappointing 1lb weight loss - where am I going wrong??? EmptyThu Feb 19, 2015 9:05 pm by KeeSupport

» Exante Diet Shake Review
ANOTHER disappointing 1lb weight loss - where am I going wrong??? EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 1:36 am by KeeSupport

» Keediet newbie - day 3 on rapid- anyone else out there?? it seems quiet.
ANOTHER disappointing 1lb weight loss - where am I going wrong??? EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 7:47 pm by KeeSupport

» Slimmer Mikey's Blog(s) 2015
ANOTHER disappointing 1lb weight loss - where am I going wrong??? EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 1:38 am by KeeSupport

» NEW READY DIET MEAL - ADD TO THE KEEDIET STORE
ANOTHER disappointing 1lb weight loss - where am I going wrong??? EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 4:38 am by KeeSupport

» KEEDIET - VLCD SALE
ANOTHER disappointing 1lb weight loss - where am I going wrong??? EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 4:34 am by KeeSupport

ANOTHER disappointing 1lb weight loss - where am I going wrong???

2 posters

Go down

ANOTHER disappointing 1lb weight loss - where am I going wrong??? Empty Well done

Post by Admin Tue Nov 16, 2010 5:15 am

Hi BeeLeeBee

Well done for sticking to your plan even though you weren't getting the results you desired. That is really hard to do - but always come right if you stick to the rules.

Ketosis plans work completely different to the conventional diets, your body will need to change it's source of fuel on Ketosis diets. Therefore if you add any sugars, carbs etc or don't drink sufficient water you body can get extremely confused and hold on to everything. Ketosis can waiver if you are ill or if you have over done the exercise so make sure you read all the rules and take notice.

So even though your inches may go down, your clothes may fit better the scales arent giving the results they should. The best tip with a Ketosis Plan is stick to the rules 100% - 100% of the time. This is the quickest way to get to your target and it really gets easier as you go along.

If you find that you have many engagements on the horizon, start looking at the higher plans and you can then eat out with friends and family. The Kee Lite is great for this, Yes you still have to make the right choices and alcohol is a No No, but it is for a very short time and then you can introduce more of your favourite foods but take advantage of your lower appetite, smaller portions and lack of cravings to maintain your weight.

Hope this has helped
flower
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 905
Registration date : 2008-11-01

http://thekeediet.co.uk

Back to top Go down

ANOTHER disappointing 1lb weight loss - where am I going wrong??? Empty Happy happy happy!!

Post by BeeLeeBee Sat Oct 23, 2010 2:26 am

Well I have no idea what's going on but I have lost 5lbs already this week (weigh in on Monday)! After a very disappointing 2 weeks where I only lost 2lbs my body seems to have responded well to my serious telling off and the weight's falling off again. Only explanation is that I was maybe holding onto water which accounted for the poor weight loss??? Either way..............I'm back on track and very happy!!

BeeLeeBee

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2009-09-08

Back to top Go down

ANOTHER disappointing 1lb weight loss - where am I going wrong??? Empty ANOTHER disappointing 1lb weight loss - where am I going wrong???

Post by BeeLeeBee Mon Oct 18, 2010 9:28 pm

Well I've just completed week 5 and was really disappointed to find only 1lb lost again! I admitted to being a bit naughty last week and having a rather large vodka and slimline tonic but no such shenanigans this week, stuck to the diet to the letter and got on the scales this morning to find only 1lb lost again, same as last week.
Am doing Kee Lite so consuming 600 calories a day, I cannot understand why I'm losing the same that I would on a conventional diet when consuming so much less. Getting very frustrated as since losing 10lbs on my first week I've only lost 7lbs in 4 weeks.
I'm drinking 3 litres of water a day, one and a half litres I have flavoured with the Protikee water flavouring and the other litre and a half plain. I have a porridge for breakfast, red berry yoghurt for lunch, a shake or a bar mid afternoon and a 200 calorie meal at night.

What am I doing wrong? Any advice or guidance would be much appreciated as I'm losing the motivation to stay on the diet Mad

BeeLeeBee

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2009-09-08

Back to top Go down

ANOTHER disappointing 1lb weight loss - where am I going wrong??? Empty Re: ANOTHER disappointing 1lb weight loss - where am I going wrong???

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down