THE KEEDIET STORE ~ www.thekeediet.co.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Intro kb76slimmer
I'm cutecherry23 and a newbie! I would like to share my journey!  EmptySat Jun 20, 2015 9:26 pm by Kb76slimmer

» NEW VLCD BARS AND PIZZA WAFERS
I'm cutecherry23 and a newbie! I would like to share my journey!  EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 7:57 pm by KeeSupport

» VLCD - BACK IN STOCK
I'm cutecherry23 and a newbie! I would like to share my journey!  EmptyWed Mar 11, 2015 11:36 pm by KeeSupport

» KeeDiet Soup Price Reduction
I'm cutecherry23 and a newbie! I would like to share my journey!  EmptyThu Feb 19, 2015 9:05 pm by KeeSupport

» Exante Diet Shake Review
I'm cutecherry23 and a newbie! I would like to share my journey!  EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 1:36 am by KeeSupport

» Keediet newbie - day 3 on rapid- anyone else out there?? it seems quiet.
I'm cutecherry23 and a newbie! I would like to share my journey!  EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 7:47 pm by KeeSupport

» Slimmer Mikey's Blog(s) 2015
I'm cutecherry23 and a newbie! I would like to share my journey!  EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 1:38 am by KeeSupport

» NEW READY DIET MEAL - ADD TO THE KEEDIET STORE
I'm cutecherry23 and a newbie! I would like to share my journey!  EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 4:38 am by KeeSupport

» KEEDIET - VLCD SALE
I'm cutecherry23 and a newbie! I would like to share my journey!  EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 4:34 am by KeeSupport

I'm cutecherry23 and a newbie! I would like to share my journey!

+2
RoyWolfey
cutecherry23
6 posters

Go down

I'm cutecherry23 and a newbie! I would like to share my journey!  Empty Good luck to everyone! I'm off now :)

Post by cutecherry23 Tue Jun 28, 2011 8:13 am

This diet was a life saver for me and really changed my life! I'm a size 12 now and was a size 16 to 18 before!
I feel much more confident now and life is more fun Smile

I'm eating normal since a good month now and haven't put on any weight, i even sometimes lose some Smile
I eat what i want, i just don't eat as much as i used to and try to eat low fat and lots of fruits and veggies and it works!

Just want to wish everyone good luck and you all can do it!

Kerstin x

cutecherry23
cutecherry23

Number of posts : 41
Registration date : 2011-03-14

Back to top Go down

I'm cutecherry23 and a newbie! I would like to share my journey!  Empty 3lbs less with normal food!

Post by cutecherry23 Wed May 18, 2011 9:37 pm

hey all!

I really don't know if anyone will read this as it's gone very quiet in this forum.... Crying or Very sad
I'm eating proper food now and only have a meal replacement every now and then, not even every day but
i shed another 3 lbs to my surprise!! on my first week on normal food i put 2lbs on but last week i must have lost
5lbs, maybe my body just had to get used to food again! Smile
I eat muesli with pouring yoghurt for breakfast and that lasts me until lunch, which is normally half a can of soup with
a slice of granary bread, a small fat free yoghurt and some fruits. In the afternoon i have some fruit and for tea i have
a low calorie meal like chicken with a nice salad or a baked potato with beans, or fish, potatoes and veggies...all small portions
and i try to have low fat and sugar food. If i get hungry between my meals i just have some fruits!

Good luck to everyone with this diet!

Kerstin x

cutecherry23
cutecherry23

Back to top Go down

I'm cutecherry23 and a newbie! I would like to share my journey!  Empty 7th weigh in and stuck

Post by cutecherry23 Thu May 05, 2011 3:42 am

Hey all!

Had my 7th weigh in on sunday, didnt lose anything but didnt gain either.
I'm off Ketosis now and have some meal replacement meals but also salads with tuna or chicken
or some soup with granary bread or yoghurt.
Really need to take it slow as i start feeling sick when i introduce food to quick or eat too much.
I also find that i dont like certain foods anymore, had basically just a drop of gravy on my veggies
and nearly was sick! lol Laughing

Going on a shopping trip on saturday as none of my trousers fit anymore Smile
lost 1 1/2 Stone now and try to keep them off.

Kerstin x
cutecherry23
cutecherry23

Back to top Go down

I'm cutecherry23 and a newbie! I would like to share my journey!  Empty 6th weigh in and another 3 lbs gone

Post by cutecherry23 Sun Apr 24, 2011 11:33 pm

Hello everyone!

First of all happy easter!!! albino
Hope all those sweets and treats don't get you! Nasty time Laughing

Just had my 6th weigh in and dropped another 3lbs even tho i went up on the kee lite plan
and had a bbq (well just veggies and chicken)!
Will stay another week on kee lite and then might go up on the Social kee/ Etiquette 1 plan.

Kerstin x
cutecherry23
cutecherry23

Back to top Go down

I'm cutecherry23 and a newbie! I would like to share my journey!  Empty Hi:)

Post by Admin Mon Apr 18, 2011 12:51 am

Totally agree, 21 BMI is very low, you should never let your BMI fall below 20, it is worth also remembering that it is better to opt for an acheivable maintenance figure that you can control, set your lowest weight, a Take Care Zone (about 3lb higher) and then an Action Zone which could be 4lb higher. This then allows you to not worry about every single pound but keep things in prospective.

Enjoy your new meal and remember portion control, regular meals, healthy eating and keep up with the water.
flower
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 905
Registration date : 2008-11-01

http://thekeediet.co.uk

Back to top Go down

I'm cutecherry23 and a newbie! I would like to share my journey!  Empty 5th weigh in and 4lbs less :)

Post by cutecherry23 Sun Apr 17, 2011 10:41 pm

Just had my 5th weigh in and i'm very pleased once again Smile
4lbs less that makes a total of 21lbs which means i'm halfway thorugh!!
but i reckon i ask a bit much with my BMI of 21 as a goal...
My current one is now 24.7 so i start having a light meal from next week on
and will slowly reintroduce food...will see how much drops then,
with another 8-10 lbs less i would be happy to maintain my weight, another 21 lbs is just too much loss i guess.

Happy days cheers
cutecherry23
cutecherry23

Back to top Go down

I'm cutecherry23 and a newbie! I would like to share my journey!  Empty Re: I'm cutecherry23 and a newbie! I would like to share my journey!

Post by cutecherry23 Fri Apr 15, 2011 1:16 am

yes i was quite pleased with myself!
My partner had a chicken legend menu and a milkshake and i loove the chicken legend!
Laughing
But after we figured out that he had almost 1600 kcal and i only about 150 i didnt mind anymore lol
cutecherry23
cutecherry23

Back to top Go down

I'm cutecherry23 and a newbie! I would like to share my journey!  Empty ;)

Post by Admin Thu Apr 14, 2011 7:04 pm

Bet you felt so pleased with yourself and others wilted with their 1000kcal snack sitting in front of them.

Shows you are convicted to your plan and want the weight loss more than a burger that will taste good for possibly 2 mins, then you continue to eat because you have it, you paid for it and you have already started it now, but somewhere in the back of your mind you are kicking yourself.

Well Done.
flower
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

I'm cutecherry23 and a newbie! I would like to share my journey!  Empty Re: I'm cutecherry23 and a newbie! I would like to share my journey!

Post by cutecherry23 Wed Apr 13, 2011 8:02 am

Hey Roy

Haha it sounds familiar with McD's!
When i ordered the salad the guy had to make sure if they have it and it took quite
a while until it was prepared and when it finally was finished the guy who prepared it
shouted through the whole restaurant "SALAAAAAAAAAAD!" even tho i was standing in front
of him lol don't know why they make such a fuss about it, it's on their menu!
Some people are just stupid Laughing

Kerstin x
cutecherry23
cutecherry23

Back to top Go down

Post by RoyWolfey Tue Apr 12, 2011 9:20 pm

Hi Kerstin,

Well done on the further 3lb weight loss. Smile

I've found the McD's chicken salad to be a handy lifesaver if you're out and about and caught short as it were without your kee. That said, I have found that one McD's didn't do them despite having them on the Menu, and in another I caused mass confusion by ordering one. It took them ages to find it to place the order on the till, and then took about 15 Minutes to prepare!

Continued good wished for your journey. Roy. Smile
RoyWolfey
RoyWolfey

Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2011-02-04

Back to top Go down

I'm cutecherry23 and a newbie! I would like to share my journey!  Empty Week 4 weigh in and another 3 pound less!

Post by cutecherry23 Sun Apr 10, 2011 8:46 pm

Hello everyone!

Just had my 4th weigh in and lost another 3 pounds!
Quite happy as i nibbled on some cheese or had a crisp for the flavour when others had some lol
Had a McDonalds Grilled Chicken Salad aswell which to my surprise only had 115 kcal and was high in
protein and low in fat and carbs, the dressing was 23 kcal so all in all not a really bad thing and it was soooo tasty Smile
Of course i had a meal pack less that day Laughing

Now that the weather is sooo nice and warm i feel really good and dont feel hungry or think of eating at all Smile

Kerstin x
cutecherry23
cutecherry23

Back to top Go down

I'm cutecherry23 and a newbie! I would like to share my journey!  Empty Munchies!!

Post by cutecherry23 Fri Apr 08, 2011 6:41 am

Hi everyone!

In week 4 now and i find it quite hard to resist this week!
When i do my partners sandwiches for work i cant resist having a little piece of cheese
or when everyone is eating pork scratchings or crisps i need to have one just for the flavour!

I hope it doesnt affect my weight loss as its always just one little piece, i have to taste the flavour
but it's quite annoying because i feel bad afterwards! Razz

I have to say i really cheated nearly 2 weeks ago when i was at a party and had a few glasses vodka diet coke...ooooops!!!
but thankfully it didnt affect my weight loss and i even stayed in ketosis! lucky me!!! But i think i wont risk it again! lol

Mothersday i had a Nutrisaveur meal whilst everyone had a roast dinner!! It actually was quite nice (had the italian pasta and chicken one)
but i had some exta veggies with it even tho it says that the daily veg allowance is included.

I feel like i put on some weight or at least haven't lost any...well i will see on sunday...

Happy weight losing everyone! Laughing

Kerstin x
cutecherry23
cutecherry23

Back to top Go down

I'm cutecherry23 and a newbie! I would like to share my journey!  Empty Well done!

Post by RoyWolfey Thu Apr 07, 2011 12:16 am

Hi Kerstin,

A stone lost already. Well done. cheers

Roy. Smile
RoyWolfey
RoyWolfey

Back to top Go down

Post by cutecherry23 Tue Apr 05, 2011 1:41 am

thanks Tracy
Very Happy

x
cutecherry23
cutecherry23

Back to top Go down

Post by bettyblooper Mon Apr 04, 2011 12:12 am

Told you not to panic!!!

WELL DONE!!!!!!! Very Happy

bettyblooper

Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2009-07-26

Back to top Go down

I'm cutecherry23 and a newbie! I would like to share my journey!  Empty Thanks for your support!

Post by cutecherry23 Sun Apr 03, 2011 10:21 pm

Thanks everyone for your support!

Just had my 3rd weigh in and i lost a stone now!

Really pleased with it!!!
And haven't done another wee test lol

Kerstin x
cutecherry23
cutecherry23

Back to top Go down

Post by sophiejackson Sat Apr 02, 2011 8:09 am

hey,

try again on your first pee of the morning. This much water and it's barely even pee and more TMI? ha ha

sophiejackson

Number of posts : 104
Registration date : 2009-04-15

Back to top Go down

Post by bettyblooper Sat Apr 02, 2011 6:50 am

Kerstin,

CALM DOWN!!! Don't panic...it could have just been a dodgy kee stick did you try another one? Also, be aware that if you have really done well with your water this week you wee won't be that strong and may not be so strong in ketones.

I bet you are going to have a FAB weight loss this week...I don't even bother with those sticks anymore

PLEASE try not to get upset...if you are sticking with the plan it is opretty impossible not to lose anything.

Chin up and look forward to Sunday

Tracy

bettyblooper

Back to top Go down

I'm cutecherry23 and a newbie! I would like to share my journey!  Empty Out of Ketosis?!?!?!

Post by cutecherry23 Fri Apr 01, 2011 6:12 pm

I just checked if i'm still in ketosis and got a right shock when the colour on the stick didnt change one bit!!! Shocked

I really stick to the plan and dont have anything else to eat or drink!!

I just had once a cup of tea with sweetener and the green milk (1,7%) but can that dash of milk really kick me
out of ketosis??? confused

I'm quite gutted and not looking forward to my weigh in on sunday now Sad

Kerstin x
cutecherry23
cutecherry23

Back to top Go down

Post by cutecherry23 Tue Mar 29, 2011 8:27 am

Thanks for your support Tracy and admin!

I better use protection from now on Razz

I just want to say that i'm really used to the meal packs now, i don't feel hungry at all, sometimes
i nearly forget to have 4 meals!!
The only thing that is causing me trouble is to drink enough water...
Any tips how to increase my water intake??
Maybe i'll lose 1 or 2 pounds more when i drink more Smile

Kerstin x
cutecherry23
cutecherry23

Back to top Go down

Post by bettyblooper Mon Mar 28, 2011 4:45 am

Well Done Cherry,

On average after your first week you will only lose 3/4 per week on a VLCD but that still double what you would lose doing anything else.

Also I concur with admin on the fertility side of things Iconceived my 2nd whilst doing this diet last time and whilst on the mini pill...my partner thought I had been forgetting to take my pill and everything until the doctor explained that it couldhave been down to the diet and the 5 stone weight loss...so fingers crossed for you...but I won't worry now I've be done Very Happy

Tracy x

bettyblooper

Back to top Go down

I'm cutecherry23 and a newbie! I would like to share my journey!  Empty 2nd weigh in and not too happy

Post by cutecherry23 Sun Mar 27, 2011 11:15 pm

Just had my 2nd weigh in.. lost 3 pounds last week....
I was a bit disappointed after the 7 pounds from the week before.... Crying or Very sad
Well i'm on my period aswell at the moment and you gain a bit of weight during
that time of the month so i just hope that my weigh in next week will have a better result!

cutecherry23
cutecherry23

Back to top Go down

I'm cutecherry23 and a newbie! I would like to share my journey!  Empty Hi Kerstin

Post by Admin Sun Mar 27, 2011 10:03 pm

No probs, there is lots of info on the webstore relating to common side affects. All info is available via the top home page link "Kee Guidance & Info"

Hope helped,
flower
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

I'm cutecherry23 and a newbie! I would like to share my journey!  Empty woopsie!

Post by cutecherry23 Sat Mar 26, 2011 6:12 am

Good to know that i should use extra protection....
let's hope nothing happened so far!! Razz

cutecherry23
cutecherry23

Back to top Go down

I'm cutecherry23 and a newbie! I would like to share my journey!  Empty Hi Kerstin

Post by Admin Thu Mar 24, 2011 7:16 pm

Whilst on a KeeDiet meal replacement programme there could be a temporary change in the menstrual cycle. Your menstrual cycle and hormone levels fluctuate when there are changes in weight – particularly in women.
For most, the menstrual cycle is not affected, but in some women breakthrough bleeding may occur. Others may find that their periods stop for a while. Fertility may also be changed and unexpected pregnancies do occur, thus even if a woman has been trying unsuccessfully to become pregnant she needs to be wary of the fact that during and after weight loss her fertility may increase. Rapid weight-loss with very low calorie diets may temporarily affect the menstrual cycle patterns; ovulation, however is probably not interrupted. The metabolism of contraceptive pills may be affected during effective weight loss so extra care may be needed.
flower
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

I'm cutecherry23 and a newbie! I would like to share my journey!  Empty Flu and nearly gave up!! Messed up menstruation??

Post by cutecherry23 Thu Mar 24, 2011 7:09 am

Hi all!

I nearly gave up with the diet as i had the flu the last 3 days and i really felt bad....
i was dizzy all the time, had a headache and was sweating or freezing and really quick out of breath...
I drunk more than 2 litres of water a day but it didnt help much so i thought it might be better to stay off
the diet until i feel better.
Luckily i stayed on the diet and after 3 bad days i finally feel better now!

I have a question and maybe someone of you experienced the same...
I'm taking the contraceptive pill and have 1 day left and would be due for my menstruation in 4 days
but i started bleeding today...is it the low calorie intake that messes it up? never had it before!

Kerstin x

cutecherry23
cutecherry23

Back to top Go down

I'm cutecherry23 and a newbie! I would like to share my journey!  Empty Brill News

Post by Admin Sun Mar 20, 2011 10:07 pm

Great News, keep it going now and focus on the next week, and the weight will continue to fall off

xx flower
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

I'm cutecherry23 and a newbie! I would like to share my journey!  Empty Woooooop!!!

Post by cutecherry23 Sun Mar 20, 2011 9:26 pm

First time on the scales and 7 pounds less in a week!!!

Happy happy happy!!! Very Happy
cutecherry23
cutecherry23

Back to top Go down

I'm cutecherry23 and a newbie! I would like to share my journey!  Empty Hi:)

Post by Admin Fri Mar 18, 2011 7:25 pm

Glad it helped, yes the spag bol idea is used by many, cottage pie works well in a marrow or large cabbage leaf with cauli and broccolli as an accompliment. Be adventurous !!
flower
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by cutecherry23 Fri Mar 18, 2011 7:22 pm

Thanks for your advise, it really helped! I guess when having a soup i will just eat some cucumber with it. Your idea uf spag bo in a mushroom with salad sounds nice too!

Only 2 more days until my first weigh in Very Happy

Thanks x
cutecherry23
cutecherry23

Back to top Go down

I'm cutecherry23 and a newbie! I would like to share my journey!  Empty Hi

Post by Admin Fri Mar 18, 2011 7:12 pm

Sorry to confuse you. You can in theory use your daily allowance of veg/salad how you want. I believe the message previously given was homing in on your desire to snack on veg / salad, which you can do if you wish, but we would suggest to use the experience of VLCD to make new good eating habits and snacking as mentioned can be dangerous once back to conventional eating.

You can use veg/allowance alongside your products in one sitting, for example if having one of the hot meals "Spag Bol" you may wish to serve in a flat mushroom with green salads as a side dish. You may just wish to have a salad on its own at sometime throughout the day. Or you may wish to have your products on their own and include 2 snack meals of just veg / salad.
ie. Breakfast - Porridge / Salad Snack - 25kcal / Lunch - Soup / Salad Snack - 25kcal / Evening Meal - Spag Bol / Evening Snack - Hot Chocolate.

You are therefore eating 6x each day. You are therefore having 3 meals and 3 healthy snacks, eating often healthy foods can accelerate weight loss as your body is continuously working to digest and burn fat.

Hope this has helped
flower
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by cutecherry23 Fri Mar 18, 2011 5:57 am

Sorry for asking, i just want to make sure....so i split up the veg allowance and eat them with 2 foodpacks and have another 2 foodpacks left for the day?? or do i replace 2 meals with veg???
I just dont want to do anything wrong! Surprised

I had an onion soup today, the best soup so far and no bits Very Happy

Kerstin x
cutecherry23
cutecherry23

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Mar 17, 2011 7:48 pm

Well Done - Ketosis is Marvelooooooous ....

Re Veg/Salad, yes on the Rapid Burn plan we state that up to 50kcal is required each day, this helps with nutrients, fibre etc and can make dieting a whole lot easier. You can choose from a wide range as shown. Cucumber is allowed, we do suggest that it is taken as a meal or possible split into 2x meals as part of a VLCD is re-educating your eating habits. Picking and snacking is a very dangerous habit to form.

Possibly consider having the veg allowance and two sittings and therefore this will become a healthy habit and help you maintain once at target weight.

flower
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

I'm cutecherry23 and a newbie! I would like to share my journey!  Empty End of day 4 and in Ketosis! Can i eat some cucumber???

Post by cutecherry23 Thu Mar 17, 2011 8:58 am

I just had my last meal for today which i didn't really need because i wasn't feeling hungry. I actually feel like i put on some weight??? Shocked
but i only had 3 meals today so had a broccoli soup before i go to bed. The soup had the same weird texture as the tomato soup...those white bits....i have about 3 more different samples but if they are all like that i will stay off soup!!!

I just did a ketone check and i'm finally in ketosis (did a test last night but there wasnt a change in colour and now its a nice pink)!!!

I'm really happy about that cheers
Can't wait for my first weigh in on sunday!

I have a question: i think i read that you can have some vegetables in small amounts once a day....i only would like to eat cucumber some time just to have something to nibble at...do i have to eat them at one time or can i nibble during the day?? can i have it with a meal???

I would be thankful for any advise!!

Kerstin x

cutecherry23
cutecherry23

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Mar 15, 2011 7:52 pm

Yes the treats and nibbles are the hardest to avoid, but we generally eat these not out of hunger but out of habit or emotions.

One of the advantages of a VLCD is that whilst following you must identify when you are called to eat, what was the reason you fancied food, was it a certain food, a particular time of day, a certain smell that started you thinking about foods, did you feel stressed, tired, unhappy. Identify how you feel at this time, learn to identify that you are not physically hungry and register that you are feeding your emotions instead, remember how you feel when you don't give in to your emotions, how much will-power you have and how strong you can be, I bet you will feel chuffed.

All these and more are reasons people eat when not hungry and it is identifying and changing your habits around food that will keep the weight off. VLCD will get the weight of fast, but it is really what you do after and what you have learnt whilst following that is going to help you maintain that new slimmer figure.

Keep going Kerstin, what a great discovery journey you have embarked on and whilst learning you are creating a New Kerstin
flower
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

I'm cutecherry23 and a newbie! I would like to share my journey!  Empty Thanks

Post by cutecherry23 Tue Mar 15, 2011 5:21 am

Thank you all for your support!
I'm on day 2 now and i'm quite surprised that i don't feel like starving!

I had a maple porridge for breakfast this morning at 8.00 (quite yummy!)
At 10.30 i had a cup of tea with skimmed milk and sweetener,which i guess helped me to not feel too hungry until my lunch, which i had at 1.
Spaghetti Bolognese and a cup of that Bouillion. Love the Bolognese, soo much taste!!
At 4 i started to feel quite hungry but due to work i couldnt have another meal so i had to wait until i was home...
At 5.15 i had a chocolate bar which was quite nice and i dont feel hungry at all!

This leaves me with another meal tonight! And i thought i would need 5 meals to get through the day!

I have to say the meals are enough to not feel hungry, it's just hard to resist all those treats around you!!!

Kerstin x
cutecherry23
cutecherry23

Back to top Go down

Post by Shehangsbrightly Tue Mar 15, 2011 4:28 am

Hi Kirsten,

Don't be put off by the tomato soup there are lots of other lovely flavours to chose from.

Wishing you good luck and look forward to seeing how much you lose in your first week.

Linda
Shehangsbrightly
Shehangsbrightly

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2010-12-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Mar 14, 2011 9:23 pm

Welcome aboard the KeeBee Train, glad you are enjoying most of the products. The HP Tomato soup is a strange one and one of the flavours we are considering dropping from our range. Due to the composition and manufacturer the texture and sight of the product is different from our other soups. This seems to be the same for all Tomato Soup Meal Replacement companies.

Keep on Track and first week can get on the scales with complete faith to realise a terrific weight drop !!
flower
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

I'm cutecherry23 and a newbie! I would like to share my journey!  Empty Good Luck

Post by RoyWolfey Mon Mar 14, 2011 3:18 am

Good Luck with the plan Kerstin. Keep us posted. Smile
RoyWolfey
RoyWolfey

Back to top Go down

Post by cutecherry23 Mon Mar 14, 2011 3:13 am

I Just had a farmhouse tomato soup....it had a weird texture... i dont know if i did anything wrong but it had like little white bits in it.....wasnt too nice to drink but besides that the flavour was allright!
cutecherry23
cutecherry23

Back to top Go down

I'm cutecherry23 and a newbie! I would like to share my journey!  Empty I'm cutecherry23 and a newbie! I would like to share my journey!

Post by cutecherry23 Mon Mar 14, 2011 1:59 am

Hello everyone!!!

I'm quite excited to try this diet and hope I will be able to stick to my plan ( The Kee Full Meal Replacement )

Today is only day one, I had an original oatmeal so far and was quite surprised that it tastes quite nice!
Now 3 hours later I'm going to have a soup as I'm quite hungry!

I will upload a before picture of me the next days....

That's it for now, i will keep you updated!

Kerstin x

cutecherry23
cutecherry23

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down