THE KEEDIET STORE ~ www.thekeediet.co.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Intro kb76slimmer
I about to join the kee gang. Any advice on the diet? EmptySat Jun 20, 2015 9:26 pm by Kb76slimmer

» NEW VLCD BARS AND PIZZA WAFERS
I about to join the kee gang. Any advice on the diet? EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 7:57 pm by KeeSupport

» VLCD - BACK IN STOCK
I about to join the kee gang. Any advice on the diet? EmptyWed Mar 11, 2015 11:36 pm by KeeSupport

» KeeDiet Soup Price Reduction
I about to join the kee gang. Any advice on the diet? EmptyThu Feb 19, 2015 9:05 pm by KeeSupport

» Exante Diet Shake Review
I about to join the kee gang. Any advice on the diet? EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 1:36 am by KeeSupport

» Keediet newbie - day 3 on rapid- anyone else out there?? it seems quiet.
I about to join the kee gang. Any advice on the diet? EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 7:47 pm by KeeSupport

» Slimmer Mikey's Blog(s) 2015
I about to join the kee gang. Any advice on the diet? EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 1:38 am by KeeSupport

» NEW READY DIET MEAL - ADD TO THE KEEDIET STORE
I about to join the kee gang. Any advice on the diet? EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 4:38 am by KeeSupport

» KEEDIET - VLCD SALE
I about to join the kee gang. Any advice on the diet? EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 4:34 am by KeeSupport

I about to join the kee gang. Any advice on the diet?

4 posters

Go down

I about to join the kee gang. Any advice on the diet? Empty Hi lou.lou

Post by Admin Tue Jan 18, 2011 7:40 am

Hi Lou Lou, welcome back to the KeeDiet. Make sure you drink plenty of water, everybody needs a different amount but regular intake throughout the day will definately help, remember if you do get a headaches in the early days, take it a bit easier, you can use headache remedies and keep drinking the water, carry a bottle with you at all times and little sips often should help.

Looking foward to hearing you have survived to Day 4 cheers
flower
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 905
Registration date : 2008-11-01

http://thekeediet.co.uk

Back to top Go down

I about to join the kee gang. Any advice on the diet? Empty Re: I about to join the kee gang. Any advice on the diet?

Post by sazabaza Tue Jan 18, 2011 1:09 am

lou.lou wrote:Hi, there.

Thanks for relying!!

I will try again with the porraige!! I thought it was me Embarassed

I've had my first shake this morning, not got the crappy headache yet! I'm so hoping to have a good loss this week, if so it'll spur me on cheers

Fingers crossed, if I can just get past day3, everyone says it gets easier after day 3... go go willpower!

lou.lou

Hey hun,

Good luck with the first few days, once you get to Days 4 and 5 you will feel ok Smile

I am on my 2nd week and I have lost 8lbs in my first week cheers

Just to warn you if you make the porridge up with milk it will have a higher calorie content, I tend to make porridge cookies rather than a bowl of it as the consistency isnt very nice.... cook the porridge as per instructions (add 2 sweeteners if required) then blob onto a non stick sheet & put into the microwave for a minute. Yummy!!

Keep drinking lots of water to keep the headaches at bay, hope it goes ok x x
sazabaza
sazabaza

Number of posts : 297
Registration date : 2010-02-25

Back to top Go down

I about to join the kee gang. Any advice on the diet? Empty Re: I about to join the kee gang. Any advice on the diet?

Post by lou.lou Mon Jan 17, 2011 11:34 pm

Hi, there.

Thanks for relying!!

I will try again with the porraige!! I thought it was me Embarassed

I've had my first shake this morning, not got the crappy headache yet! I'm so hoping to have a good loss this week, if so it'll spur me on cheers

Fingers crossed, if I can just get past day3, everyone says it gets easier after day 3... go go willpower!

lou.lou

lou.lou

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2010-03-14

Back to top Go down

Post by jamast Mon Jan 17, 2011 9:38 am

Hi lou.lou
I'm new to this diet (started last week) but I love the porridge and so far it hasn't failed. I always use a whisk and am making it with milk. I start to whisk the milk then add the porridge (regardless of the instructions on the box that say do it the other way), continue to whisk for about 10 to 20 seconds. Then Microwave for 1 minute; whisk again; microwave for another minute and a half - then pour into a different bowl and let stand for a minute. It always tastes lovely and is creamy and smooth.

jamast

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2011-01-09

Back to top Go down

I about to join the kee gang. Any advice on the diet? Empty I about to join the kee gang. Any advice on the diet?

Post by lou.lou Mon Jan 17, 2011 6:13 am

Hi all,

I'm a 35 year old mum of 2 from Yorkshire.
I briefly did this diet a year ago, twice in fact. I never got past day 3 !!!! I suffer from cluster headaches and just couldn't get past the headaches made worse by hunger past day 3. They've been part of my life since I was 14. With a good 4.5 stones too lose ( now my kids are 3&5 there really is no excuse) so its time to try again however.

Soooo its with baitted breath I'm back and ordering my packets for the next week!

I love the choc things, & most of the shakes bar the strawberry No , I am fancying the cold drinks, does anyone have any advice please??? I have some porraige left but could never seem to get in right??? It always became too thick & clumpy... is there a magic way of heating/mixing it please.

Lets hope this time I get to day 4!

Any advice gratefully received

lou.lou

lou.lou

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2010-03-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down