THE KEEDIET STORE ~ www.thekeediet.co.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Intro kb76slimmer
First day today and feeling positive  EmptySat Jun 20, 2015 9:26 pm by Kb76slimmer

» NEW VLCD BARS AND PIZZA WAFERS
First day today and feeling positive  EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 7:57 pm by KeeSupport

» VLCD - BACK IN STOCK
First day today and feeling positive  EmptyWed Mar 11, 2015 11:36 pm by KeeSupport

» KeeDiet Soup Price Reduction
First day today and feeling positive  EmptyThu Feb 19, 2015 9:05 pm by KeeSupport

» Exante Diet Shake Review
First day today and feeling positive  EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 1:36 am by KeeSupport

» Keediet newbie - day 3 on rapid- anyone else out there?? it seems quiet.
First day today and feeling positive  EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 7:47 pm by KeeSupport

» Slimmer Mikey's Blog(s) 2015
First day today and feeling positive  EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 1:38 am by KeeSupport

» NEW READY DIET MEAL - ADD TO THE KEEDIET STORE
First day today and feeling positive  EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 4:38 am by KeeSupport

» KEEDIET - VLCD SALE
First day today and feeling positive  EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 4:34 am by KeeSupport

First day today and feeling positive

Go down

First day today and feeling positive  Empty First day today and feeling positive

Post by MsSlinky2b Sat Nov 06, 2010 2:16 am

Hi all, I've already lost 1st 10lbs since Christmas 2009 when I was at my all time heaviest. Managed to shift the first bit by being 'sensible' and then on Slimming World but seemed to plateau and started snacking again. Having been on the Cambridge diet before I know what I'm letting myself in for and feel that this time around my head is in the right place and I am much more determined than ever to get down to a healthy weight and size. Will do a weekly update for my own reference and also that of newbies who come along later. I start the Kee diet with about 70lbs to lose to reach 10 stone so here goes. Hope everyone else is doing well and look forward to getting to know a few people along the way x
MsSlinky2b
MsSlinky2b

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2010-11-06

Back to top Go down