THE KEEDIET STORE ~ www.thekeediet.co.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Intro kb76slimmer
New nervous member keen to make friends and lose weight with confidence! EmptySat Jun 20, 2015 9:26 pm by Kb76slimmer

» NEW VLCD BARS AND PIZZA WAFERS
New nervous member keen to make friends and lose weight with confidence! EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 7:57 pm by KeeSupport

» VLCD - BACK IN STOCK
New nervous member keen to make friends and lose weight with confidence! EmptyWed Mar 11, 2015 11:36 pm by KeeSupport

» KeeDiet Soup Price Reduction
New nervous member keen to make friends and lose weight with confidence! EmptyThu Feb 19, 2015 9:05 pm by KeeSupport

» Exante Diet Shake Review
New nervous member keen to make friends and lose weight with confidence! EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 1:36 am by KeeSupport

» Keediet newbie - day 3 on rapid- anyone else out there?? it seems quiet.
New nervous member keen to make friends and lose weight with confidence! EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 7:47 pm by KeeSupport

» Slimmer Mikey's Blog(s) 2015
New nervous member keen to make friends and lose weight with confidence! EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 1:38 am by KeeSupport

» NEW READY DIET MEAL - ADD TO THE KEEDIET STORE
New nervous member keen to make friends and lose weight with confidence! EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 4:38 am by KeeSupport

» KEEDIET - VLCD SALE
New nervous member keen to make friends and lose weight with confidence! EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 4:34 am by KeeSupport

New nervous member keen to make friends and lose weight with confidence!

+4
Juliemarie
katyjay
jamie2007
gillybeanmk
8 posters

Go down

New nervous member keen to make friends and lose weight with confidence! Empty Re: New nervous member keen to make friends and lose weight with confidence!

Post by MJ Tue Apr 27, 2010 2:11 am

andreashaw wrote:Hi - Today is my first day!! Feeling very excited, although nervous about getting through the first week.

Any top tips???

Andrea

Hi Andrea. I think the best advice is to take the time to go through the posts as alot of questions or advice is already in here somewhere. Everyone is really friendly but for some reason today it is really quiet. I am just starting again after falling of the wagon, so to speak. I am determind to stick with it this time! Laughing

Good luck there are alot of stories on here to inspire you.

X MJ X
MJ
MJ

Number of posts : 147
Registration date : 2010-04-01

Back to top Go down

New nervous member keen to make friends and lose weight with confidence! Empty Today is my 1st day!!

Post by andreashaw Mon Apr 26, 2010 7:06 pm

Hi - Today is my first day!! Feeling very excited, although nervous about getting through the first week.

Any top tips???

Andrea

andreashaw

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2010-04-26

Back to top Go down

New nervous member keen to make friends and lose weight with confidence! Empty Re: New nervous member keen to make friends and lose weight with confidence!

Post by Sharron113 Thu Apr 08, 2010 6:56 pm

Good luck on day one. Don't be put off if the packs are not as you expected, there are tips and tricks to make them better and you will soon find what suits you. I am restarting again in the next few days so will be in the same boat! Hope todays a good one xx
Sharron113
Sharron113

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2009-06-18

Back to top Go down

Post by sazabaza Thu Apr 08, 2010 7:17 am

Welcome Hun, the forum is a god send. I am on here most days Smile I have lost 18lbs so far on the Kee diet, so it is well worth doing!!

Good luck on your journey x x
sazabaza
sazabaza

Number of posts : 297
Registration date : 2010-02-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Juliemarie Thu Apr 08, 2010 6:56 am

Welcome Gilly and good luck. It really does work and I can prove it! It's not easy all the time, I must be honest, but I can promise that if you stick to the guidance then you WILL see results (I am - amazingly - in week 12 now and have lost over 3 stone which I am SOoooo chuffed with!)

Will look forward to hearing how you get on. Julie X
Juliemarie
Juliemarie

Number of posts : 275
Registration date : 2010-01-13

Back to top Go down

Post by katyjay Thu Apr 08, 2010 6:48 am

Hello love, please don't be nervous of coming on here, everyone is so nice and really supportive Very Happy

Good luck starting tomorrow, i've just finished my 12 weeks of total meal replacement, now on Etiquette 1, anything you need to know or ask just shout

Katy x

katyjay

Number of posts : 175
Registration date : 2010-01-12

Back to top Go down

Post by jamie2007 Thu Apr 08, 2010 6:44 am

Welcome aboard Gillybean, This will defiinitely produce results for you.

The results will be wuick just stick to it and make sure you follow Etiquette programme after so you dont put all back on.

Best wishes
jamie2007
jamie2007

Number of posts : 62
Registration date : 2010-03-31

Back to top Go down

New nervous member keen to make friends and lose weight with confidence! Empty New nervous member keen to make friends and lose weight with confidence!

Post by gillybeanmk Thu Apr 08, 2010 5:10 am

Hi I have bought a months supply and will be using them tomorrow! I have reached a plateau weightwise and feel its holding me back in other areas of life. My confidence isnt great and I just want to move on and enjoy a healthier future. The Kee diets look fab and cant wait to start. I am so hoping to reach target quickly but my main aim is to do so safely. How ya doin everybody! I love being part of the family!

gillybeanmk

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2010-04-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down