THE KEEDIET STORE ~ www.thekeediet.co.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Intro kb76slimmer
Hello everyone, my journey starts here  EmptySat Jun 20, 2015 9:26 pm by Kb76slimmer

» NEW VLCD BARS AND PIZZA WAFERS
Hello everyone, my journey starts here  EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 7:57 pm by KeeSupport

» VLCD - BACK IN STOCK
Hello everyone, my journey starts here  EmptyWed Mar 11, 2015 11:36 pm by KeeSupport

» KeeDiet Soup Price Reduction
Hello everyone, my journey starts here  EmptyThu Feb 19, 2015 9:05 pm by KeeSupport

» Exante Diet Shake Review
Hello everyone, my journey starts here  EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 1:36 am by KeeSupport

» Keediet newbie - day 3 on rapid- anyone else out there?? it seems quiet.
Hello everyone, my journey starts here  EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 7:47 pm by KeeSupport

» Slimmer Mikey's Blog(s) 2015
Hello everyone, my journey starts here  EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 1:38 am by KeeSupport

» NEW READY DIET MEAL - ADD TO THE KEEDIET STORE
Hello everyone, my journey starts here  EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 4:38 am by KeeSupport

» KEEDIET - VLCD SALE
Hello everyone, my journey starts here  EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 4:34 am by KeeSupport

Hello everyone, my journey starts here

3 posters

Go down

Hello everyone, my journey starts here  Empty VLCD Tips

Post by Admin Sun Oct 03, 2010 6:03 am

Hi myalls999 & Welcome aboard the Kee Target Train.....

Our Total FMRP are so easy to follow there is no confusion - 4 packs (1 be a bar) - 4 pints of water minimum each day - 200ml skimmed milk - Vitamin & Mineral supplement. If following the Kee FMRP or WC FMRP just add a few nuts/ seeds each week.

The biggest tip we can give is free - Drink Water - between 2.5 - 4 litres each day, throughout the day in small quantities. The taller or more weight you have to lose the more you are best to drink. Get into a habit of carrying around a bottle, set yourself drinking habits - keep to them.

If you do not drink the water you will not succeed. You will become tired, possibly constipated, you will feel dehyrated and miserable, all these will lead you to high carb or sugary foods for a quick energy fix.

Drink the water and take your products in regular intervals and success is guaranteed.
flower
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 905
Registration date : 2008-11-01

http://thekeediet.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Hello everyone, my journey starts here  Empty Re: Hello everyone, my journey starts here

Post by Nic Sat Oct 02, 2010 5:52 am

Hi there, I don't know about tips or tricks but I would say if you can get through the first week it gets easy after that. If you keep remembering that it makes it a bit easier to get through the hard days in the first week.
Good luck
Nic

Nic

Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2010-06-16

Back to top Go down

Hello everyone, my journey starts here  Empty Hello everyone, my journey starts here

Post by myalls999 Fri Oct 01, 2010 12:10 am

Hello everyone,

I am new to this diet and look forward to posting more about my journey in the next few weeks. I'm absolutly hopeless at sticking to a diet and when I heard of this one and the results others have achieved I thought I would give it a go!

I've read everything I can about the details but if anyone has got any tips or tricks to ensure this time I can succeed I would be happy to read them.

Current stats

225 pounds
35 BMI
5ft 6 tall

myalls999

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2010-10-01

Back to top Go down

Hello everyone, my journey starts here  Empty Re: Hello everyone, my journey starts here

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down