THE KEEDIET STORE ~ www.thekeediet.co.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Intro kb76slimmer
First week of Kee and TOTM.... Pixie help? EmptySat Jun 20, 2015 9:26 pm by Kb76slimmer

» NEW VLCD BARS AND PIZZA WAFERS
First week of Kee and TOTM.... Pixie help? EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 7:57 pm by KeeSupport

» VLCD - BACK IN STOCK
First week of Kee and TOTM.... Pixie help? EmptyWed Mar 11, 2015 11:36 pm by KeeSupport

» KeeDiet Soup Price Reduction
First week of Kee and TOTM.... Pixie help? EmptyThu Feb 19, 2015 9:05 pm by KeeSupport

» Exante Diet Shake Review
First week of Kee and TOTM.... Pixie help? EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 1:36 am by KeeSupport

» Keediet newbie - day 3 on rapid- anyone else out there?? it seems quiet.
First week of Kee and TOTM.... Pixie help? EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 7:47 pm by KeeSupport

» Slimmer Mikey's Blog(s) 2015
First week of Kee and TOTM.... Pixie help? EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 1:38 am by KeeSupport

» NEW READY DIET MEAL - ADD TO THE KEEDIET STORE
First week of Kee and TOTM.... Pixie help? EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 4:38 am by KeeSupport

» KEEDIET - VLCD SALE
First week of Kee and TOTM.... Pixie help? EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 4:34 am by KeeSupport

First week of Kee and TOTM.... Pixie help?

Go down

First week of Kee and TOTM.... Pixie help? Empty First week of Kee and TOTM.... Pixie help?

Post by sazabaza Wed Jun 30, 2010 9:07 pm

Morning,

I am on day 3 on my Kee diet, I feel really rotten and to top it of.... it is my TOTM this week as well!! Great Sad

I feel as weak as a kitten, I have had my hot chocolate for breakfast and a cup of tea with a sweetner at 7am and had a bar at 10am and I am feeling much better...

I have a soup for lunch then I will have a choc pudding around 3pm, would it hurt if I had another bar later on this evening if I feel I need it ??

Advice pls x x x x
sazabaza
sazabaza

Number of posts : 297
Registration date : 2010-02-25

Back to top Go down