THE KEEDIET STORE ~ www.thekeediet.co.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Intro kb76slimmer
One for the "PIXIES" or anyone else! EmptySat Jun 20, 2015 9:26 pm by Kb76slimmer

» NEW VLCD BARS AND PIZZA WAFERS
One for the "PIXIES" or anyone else! EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 7:57 pm by KeeSupport

» VLCD - BACK IN STOCK
One for the "PIXIES" or anyone else! EmptyWed Mar 11, 2015 11:36 pm by KeeSupport

» KeeDiet Soup Price Reduction
One for the "PIXIES" or anyone else! EmptyThu Feb 19, 2015 9:05 pm by KeeSupport

» Exante Diet Shake Review
One for the "PIXIES" or anyone else! EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 1:36 am by KeeSupport

» Keediet newbie - day 3 on rapid- anyone else out there?? it seems quiet.
One for the "PIXIES" or anyone else! EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 7:47 pm by KeeSupport

» Slimmer Mikey's Blog(s) 2015
One for the "PIXIES" or anyone else! EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 1:38 am by KeeSupport

» NEW READY DIET MEAL - ADD TO THE KEEDIET STORE
One for the "PIXIES" or anyone else! EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 4:38 am by KeeSupport

» KEEDIET - VLCD SALE
One for the "PIXIES" or anyone else! EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 4:34 am by KeeSupport

One for the "PIXIES" or anyone else!

3 posters

Go down

One for the "PIXIES" or anyone else! Empty Re: One for the "PIXIES" or anyone else!

Post by MJ Tue Jun 29, 2010 9:58 pm

Thank you Pixies. Very Happy

X MJ X
MJ
MJ

Number of posts : 147
Registration date : 2010-04-01

Back to top Go down

One for the "PIXIES" or anyone else! Empty Hi MJ

Post by Admin Tue Jun 29, 2010 9:19 pm

Yes feel free to add all dried herbs, spices and tabasco sauce to your soups or meals. If using the optional salad there is also a great range of Spray dressings in Ceasar and Balsamic Vinegar that are suitable, they are just like the spray oil that we have all come to depend on.

Try to avoid anything with added salt this includes onion salts and celery salt. Some may notice in this hot weather that they feel a little shakey and if drinking water you may need to add a little salt due to loss of potassium and salts through perspiration etc. Only add salt if you need, our kidneys are working hard with all the water required you dont want to make them work harder.

Hope this has helped
flower
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 905
Registration date : 2008-11-01

http://thekeediet.co.uk

Back to top Go down

One for the "PIXIES" or anyone else! Empty Re: One for the "PIXIES" or anyone else!

Post by MJ Mon Jun 28, 2010 12:33 am

Well done Beth! Smile Not sure where everyone else is. I have/had got to my target weight but I might go for another 7llbs not sure yet. Hence the question. I have some Spicey Tomato and although it's not to bad I thought I would add something to it IF I decide to lose another 7lbs. cheers

X MJ X
MJ
MJ

Back to top Go down

Post by beth Sun Jun 27, 2010 11:54 pm

Hi MJ,

I add tobasco or dried chilli flakes to my soups sometimes and it doesn't seem to make a difference!

Where is everyone on this forum at the moment, my internets been playing up this week so i've not been about much, I've almost hit my 1 and a half stone weight loss so not far from halfway through. I do like the quick results of this diet and am comfortably back in my size twelve clothes! Have also ordered two pairs of size ten jeans (expensive ones!) to keep me going to my target.

Hows it going with you?

Beth xx

beth

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2009-09-19

Back to top Go down

One for the "PIXIES" or anyone else! Empty One for the "PIXIES" or anyone else!

Post by MJ Tue Jun 22, 2010 1:42 am

Can you tell if you can add Worcestershire Sauce or Tobasco Sauce to the soup mixes? Rolling Eyes

X MJ X
MJ
MJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down