THE KEEDIET STORE ~ www.thekeediet.co.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Intro kb76slimmer
hi im new to this,been doing the plan for 5 days now! EmptySat Jun 20, 2015 9:26 pm by Kb76slimmer

» NEW VLCD BARS AND PIZZA WAFERS
hi im new to this,been doing the plan for 5 days now! EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 7:57 pm by KeeSupport

» VLCD - BACK IN STOCK
hi im new to this,been doing the plan for 5 days now! EmptyWed Mar 11, 2015 11:36 pm by KeeSupport

» KeeDiet Soup Price Reduction
hi im new to this,been doing the plan for 5 days now! EmptyThu Feb 19, 2015 9:05 pm by KeeSupport

» Exante Diet Shake Review
hi im new to this,been doing the plan for 5 days now! EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 1:36 am by KeeSupport

» Keediet newbie - day 3 on rapid- anyone else out there?? it seems quiet.
hi im new to this,been doing the plan for 5 days now! EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 7:47 pm by KeeSupport

» Slimmer Mikey's Blog(s) 2015
hi im new to this,been doing the plan for 5 days now! EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 1:38 am by KeeSupport

» NEW READY DIET MEAL - ADD TO THE KEEDIET STORE
hi im new to this,been doing the plan for 5 days now! EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 4:38 am by KeeSupport

» KEEDIET - VLCD SALE
hi im new to this,been doing the plan for 5 days now! EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 4:34 am by KeeSupport

hi im new to this,been doing the plan for 5 days now!

5 posters

Go down

hi im new to this,been doing the plan for 5 days now! Empty Re: hi im new to this,been doing the plan for 5 days now!

Post by cj Tue Jan 19, 2010 9:58 pm

luckylou wrote:hi im louise,weighed 16st 6lbs on monday and now its friday im already 15st 14lb...is this ok??

You lost 6lbs in 5 days - as long as you're on the diet and drinking the recommended water then that's a good, but not too uncommon result Smile

I did a vlcd diet in 2008 - all weight now back on Sad but am starting up again Smile Don't be surprised if you hit an energy low about now - I did but it only lasted 7 to 10 days and then I was fine. I think it starts when all your stored glycogen is used up.

cj

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2010-01-19

Back to top Go down

hi im new to this,been doing the plan for 5 days now! Empty Re: hi im new to this,been doing the plan for 5 days now!

Post by luckylou Mon Jan 18, 2010 2:34 pm

thank you for your help!! im really struggling to have 4 things a day...does anyone else feel like this?? im just not hungry..and before this i was a very hungry girl!!!! pig

luckylou

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2010-01-07

Back to top Go down

hi im new to this,been doing the plan for 5 days now! Empty PIXIES JUMPING IN - lol

Post by Admin Mon Jan 18, 2010 12:18 am

Hi LuckyLou and others,

Advice given by Vashti is as usual on the button, you sound like you are reaping the benefits of Ketosis...

Reduced Hunger
Energy Boost
Good Weight Reduction
Sense of Well Being

These are all natural and reliant on you keeping in Ketosis, your weight reduction is normally exceptional for the first two weeks and then starts to average around 3lb - 4lb each week, which hopefully then brings the one month - one stone notice. You may start to notice your energy levels out as well but your hunger should decrease even when you start to reintroduce food unless you start to over consume. This is a great benefit of a VLCD and really does help when maintain.

Make sure you take a minimum of 4 products each day - remember you can plateaux with weight reduction even on a VLCD and this is quite normal especial if shed lots of fat in a short time. Keep to the plan, drink the water and it will pass and weight reduction will catch up with itself. It should still be approx one stone per month all the way through until you reach a BMI of 25. Another benefit of a VLCD.

Take a look and the Tips & Advice section, many questions are repeated and a fuller answer available on this section.

flower
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 905
Registration date : 2008-11-01

http://thekeediet.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Gareth Sun Jan 17, 2010 10:51 pm

i have done a similar plan to this one a few years ago and my experience was the weight loss did slow down to about 1-3 pounds a week. the fisrt and second week were the best for weight loss (but hardest for will power).]
i lost 4 stones in 3 months last time but after 2 years of bad habits i am back to only half a stone from my heaviest.
Started this diet again on 11/01/10 and have lost 14 pounds (i know i should weigh in tomorrow but i couldn't wait)
good luck

Gareth

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2010-01-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Vashti Sun Jan 17, 2010 10:40 am

Hi Luckylou,

Yep, as long as you stick to the plan religously, you will. Pixies would be able to answer if it slows down as you near tatget, as not been there yet! But I would guess it slows down abit if you start weaning yourself onto regular food, ie etiquette 1 etc. Someone else out there will be able to answer that one better than me!

The energy thing should keep going, it did for me, and once back on it again, I can look forward to energy levels increasing, but still more to lose, so still plenty to DRAG around! Crying or Very sad
Vashti
Vashti

Number of posts : 221
Registration date : 2009-07-01

Back to top Go down

Post by luckylou Sun Jan 17, 2010 9:34 am

hey...thanks for the quick replies to my questions...i have to say im loving this plan...not having to think about food is great!!! can i expect to lose about a stone a month? wot is the most someone has lost? i feel full of energy and everything!!! will this last tho? lol! Smile

luckylou

Back to top Go down

Post by Vashti Sun Jan 17, 2010 2:14 am

Hi Luckylou,

The pixies may know why you aren't feeling hungry, lucky you, I was starving for weeks when I first started it when I did the LL.

You really need to consume the four portions daily. If you don't, you'll not be getting enough calories/nutrients, and therefore will shut the body into 'save' mode, and not be properly into fat burning ketosis, which is so important for this diet to succeed week after week. Try and have set times for sitting and having the shakes, so they are spread out, if you are going out, make up a shake and take it with you in small water bottle, so you can have sips as you are shopping etc.

Good luck, hope I've been useful.
Vashti
Vashti

Back to top Go down

Post by luckylou Sun Jan 17, 2010 1:19 am

ok thank you...another thing is...im not hungry at all and im finding it hard to have 4 products a day...is this normal too? and shud i make myself have all 4? thank you Smile

luckylou

Back to top Go down

Post by Vashti Sat Jan 16, 2010 8:27 am

Hi Louise.

Yep, you're doing fine. Alot of initial weight loss is what is contained in the alimentary tract!!!! Body responding as ours all did in the first week. Enjoy the morale boost it will give you and keep it up, perfectly normal, you're doing great! Well done! Very Happy
Vashti
Vashti

Back to top Go down

hi im new to this,been doing the plan for 5 days now! Empty hi im new to this,been doing the plan for 5 days now!

Post by luckylou Sat Jan 16, 2010 5:20 am

hi im louise,weighed 16st 6lbs on monday and now its friday im already 15st 14lb...is this ok??

luckylou

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down