THE KEEDIET STORE ~ www.thekeediet.co.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Intro kb76slimmer
I need your HELP !!!! 7 days & No Ketosis :( EmptySat Jun 20, 2015 9:26 pm by Kb76slimmer

» NEW VLCD BARS AND PIZZA WAFERS
I need your HELP !!!! 7 days & No Ketosis :( EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 7:57 pm by KeeSupport

» VLCD - BACK IN STOCK
I need your HELP !!!! 7 days & No Ketosis :( EmptyWed Mar 11, 2015 11:36 pm by KeeSupport

» KeeDiet Soup Price Reduction
I need your HELP !!!! 7 days & No Ketosis :( EmptyThu Feb 19, 2015 9:05 pm by KeeSupport

» Exante Diet Shake Review
I need your HELP !!!! 7 days & No Ketosis :( EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 1:36 am by KeeSupport

» Keediet newbie - day 3 on rapid- anyone else out there?? it seems quiet.
I need your HELP !!!! 7 days & No Ketosis :( EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 7:47 pm by KeeSupport

» Slimmer Mikey's Blog(s) 2015
I need your HELP !!!! 7 days & No Ketosis :( EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 1:38 am by KeeSupport

» NEW READY DIET MEAL - ADD TO THE KEEDIET STORE
I need your HELP !!!! 7 days & No Ketosis :( EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 4:38 am by KeeSupport

» KEEDIET - VLCD SALE
I need your HELP !!!! 7 days & No Ketosis :( EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 4:34 am by KeeSupport

I need your HELP !!!! 7 days & No Ketosis :(

2 posters

Go down

I need your HELP !!!! 7 days & No Ketosis :( Empty Hi Lou Lou

Post by Admin Fri Apr 29, 2011 9:58 pm

So glad your back on track. VLCD is definately a head diet...

Many also comment how good they feel, too many high carb foods and sugar are consumed in the modern world and our bodies werent built to consume so much. Many with IBS benefit from Meal Replacement foods as they are more gentle that high processed foods we can tend to eat daily.

Keep focused - Keep your Goal in sight and go for it.

xx flower
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 905
Registration date : 2008-11-01

http://thekeediet.co.uk

Back to top Go down

I need your HELP !!!! 7 days & No Ketosis :( Empty No More Excuses!

Post by lou.lou Thu Apr 28, 2011 7:43 pm

Hi Admin,

Thank you for yoiur reply. Unfortunatly I did fall off the wagon ! However, I am back, 4 boxes of products at the ready and no excuses. I felt 10 times better on this diet than I have since. I suffer from IBS and this diet seems to improve it. I have just had my first shake, soup ready for lunch and tea and a bar for supper!

Here goes, i'm fed up making excuses, time to get on with it!!

lou.lou

lou.lou

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2010-03-14

Back to top Go down

I need your HELP !!!! 7 days & No Ketosis :( Empty Help at Hand

Post by Admin Mon Jan 31, 2011 9:34 pm

Hi Lou Lou

hopefully I can help, although we are all as a rule fixated with weekly weigh in's, they are a guide and really with a VLCD it is your monthly weight loss that we look at in more detail. The body is extremely fickle with weight loss and any changes can be noted weekly as a smaller loss, ie. constipation, lack of water, TOM, sickness, start of an illness, and also if you have had a terrific weight loss in a short time your body can pause, just to make sure you are well and all is okay, once you carry on as before it relaxes and carrys on dropping weight. If you eat and start consume carbs & sugars, it confirms that it was right to be worried and it is extremely difficult to return to VLCD & Ketosis.

In your case I think this is partly the case, you really need to remain focused and determined to ride through the scales report and next week may have a double weight drop or just the normal but the weight will keep coming off. At the end of your first month you should record an approximately drop of 14lb (1stone) this is what we would expect.

Also reading your info you mentioned that you are only using 3x products each day. If following the Rapid Burn you need x4 products as a minimum daily or Kee Lite you need x3 products and 1 healthy meal. If you allow your calories to fall to low your body believes it is being starved and this will affect where it will get stored energy from, ie lean tissue / muscle compared to stored fat and could affect your weight loss. Re read your plan and use the Daily Requirements as a must all other items are either advised or optional.

Ketosis as defined by checking on the stick is a guide and not a rule. The best way to confirm you are in Ketosis is how you feel. If you are getting a good weight loss, which you have, if you are not physically hunger most of the time you are in Ketosis and if you generally feel well and energized you are in Ketosis. The stick can fluctuate depending on the water used. If you are drinking lots your ketones are diluted and therefore may not register as pink, this does not mean you are not in Ketosis.
Here is a link which will hopefully help more
https://onlinesecureshop.co.uk/epages/vzwi4cnszntu.sf/sec799740450c/?ObjectPath=/Shops/thekeediet.co.uk/Categories/Product__Plan_Guidance/THE_KEE_CONCEPT

Our tip would be keep going as you are with your water etc, make sure you use all the daily requirements for your plan each day and stay focused. It is scientifically impossible not to lose weight on a VLCD if you follow the rules.
Thinking of You. bounce
flower
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 905
Registration date : 2008-11-01

http://thekeediet.co.uk

Back to top Go down

I need your HELP !!!! 7 days & No Ketosis :( Empty I need your HELP !!!! 7 days & No Ketosis :(

Post by lou.lou Sun Jan 30, 2011 5:57 am

Hi,
I need help please as I am scratching my head.

I have been on kee for 7 days, I have not cheated in any way. I have a shake for breakfast, a cold drink for lunch and a soup for tea. I occasionaly have a bar for lunch if I am traveling.

I have been drinking loads of water and having the occasional tea & coffee with my skimming milk allowance.

But to no avail! AND I've only lost 2ibs. confused

Last week I had two kee products a day plus a high protein tea and lost 7ib's Laughing

Its great I've lost 9 ib, fantastic in fact, however I cannot get my head round why I've not cheated and stuck to the 3 products a day and I'm not in ketosis or that I've only lost 2ib this week??? HELP Please!!

Thanks loulou

lou.lou

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2010-03-14

Back to top Go down

I need your HELP !!!! 7 days & No Ketosis :( Empty Re: I need your HELP !!!! 7 days & No Ketosis :(

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum