THE KEEDIET STORE ~ www.thekeediet.co.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Intro kb76slimmer
Starting In a Few Days! EmptySat Jun 20, 2015 9:26 pm by Kb76slimmer

» NEW VLCD BARS AND PIZZA WAFERS
Starting In a Few Days! EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 7:57 pm by KeeSupport

» VLCD - BACK IN STOCK
Starting In a Few Days! EmptyWed Mar 11, 2015 11:36 pm by KeeSupport

» KeeDiet Soup Price Reduction
Starting In a Few Days! EmptyThu Feb 19, 2015 9:05 pm by KeeSupport

» Exante Diet Shake Review
Starting In a Few Days! EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 1:36 am by KeeSupport

» Keediet newbie - day 3 on rapid- anyone else out there?? it seems quiet.
Starting In a Few Days! EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 7:47 pm by KeeSupport

» Slimmer Mikey's Blog(s) 2015
Starting In a Few Days! EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 1:38 am by KeeSupport

» NEW READY DIET MEAL - ADD TO THE KEEDIET STORE
Starting In a Few Days! EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 4:38 am by KeeSupport

» KEEDIET - VLCD SALE
Starting In a Few Days! EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 4:34 am by KeeSupport

Starting In a Few Days!

4 posters

Go down

Starting In a Few Days! Empty Re: Starting In a Few Days!

Post by kwakers Wed Aug 11, 2010 5:06 pm

Paula,
how's it going? Have you started yet?
kwakers
kwakers

Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2010-07-23

Back to top Go down

Post by triphazard99 Fri Aug 06, 2010 12:38 am

Hi Paula - I'm only just starting out on this one - aiming to lose three stone initially - four if I can keep on going! I did Lighterlife for a few months a couple of years back - dropped two and a half stone but just couldn't afford to keep on with it. It's taken me over two years to put a stone back on (and two years of eating rubbish, at that) - so I know perfectly well that it's possible to keep the weight off once it's gone! Good luck with it - the first two or three days are the hardest - after that it's much much easier - particularly if you remind yourself that you're choosing to say no to 'that food' at the moment, but it won't be forever..
triphazard99
triphazard99

Number of posts : 24

Back to top Go down

Post by kwakers Thu Aug 05, 2010 7:01 am

Hi Paula,
You're just up the road as I'm in Derbyshire! Nice tats by the way...
I'm only 5'5" so am aiming for 9st 13lb - thought I'd try and get under 10 for the first time since 1 was 21!. I've never really tried a FMRP plan before and am struggling without real food so am going to start having some evening meals - be nice to have someone else doing the same. The range of flavours is pretty good although I tend towards the more filling porridge (which most people seem to hate!) and the new meals (spag bol and cottage pie). I don't think I could just do shakes!
I'm a bit rubbish at forums so may disappear from time to time....... Smile
kwakers
kwakers

Number of posts : 44

Back to top Go down

Post by sazabaza Wed Jul 28, 2010 10:49 pm

PrettyPaula wrote:Hello everyone

I had been looking at things like Tony Ferguson, Lighter Life etc and found The Kee Plan randomly on ebay... i like the fact that it involves low carb as the one time ive lost a good amount of weight before was via Atkins (but i stopped doing it when i met my husband) I have since put back on the 3 stone i lost and recently hit my highest all time weight of 16 stone 5, ive lost 7 pounds on weight watchers in 3 months. Clearly it isnt the plan for me.

So i will be ordering a months worth of packs on Friday when i get paid and before the store closes!

i intend to do 5 days a week of Kee Lite and a couple of days a week of WC all packs eating, as i have after work commitments a couple of nights a week which mean i often end up eating a snadwich for my evening meal at the moment, so this would make it alot easier.

2 people i work with have lost 5 stone each with LL, but i cant justify that much money, Kee works out at half our monthly grocery budget so its fine!

im 5ft 9, and want to get down to 11 stone initially which will make my BMI roughly 22-23. I may go smaller then but i dont know, i need to be careful not to go too small as i have breast implants and dont want them to look weird!

anyway nice to meet you all, i am a bit of a forum lover so will be around alot Smile

Hi Paula,

I find Kee the most affordable, I lost most of my 5 stone last year on the Cambridge diet but then I found this and have been on/off it ever since.... I am determined to get to 11 stone myself.

Good luck hun x x
sazabaza
sazabaza

Number of posts : 297
Registration date : 2010-02-25

Back to top Go down

Starting In a Few Days! Empty Starting In a Few Days!

Post by PrettyPaula Wed Jul 28, 2010 10:12 pm

Hello everyone

I had been looking at things like Tony Ferguson, Lighter Life etc and found The Kee Plan randomly on ebay... i like the fact that it involves low carb as the one time ive lost a good amount of weight before was via Atkins (but i stopped doing it when i met my husband) I have since put back on the 3 stone i lost and recently hit my highest all time weight of 16 stone 5, ive lost 7 pounds on weight watchers in 3 months. Clearly it isnt the plan for me.

So i will be ordering a months worth of packs on Friday when i get paid and before the store closes!

i intend to do 5 days a week of Kee Lite and a couple of days a week of WC all packs eating, as i have after work commitments a couple of nights a week which mean i often end up eating a snadwich for my evening meal at the moment, so this would make it alot easier.

2 people i work with have lost 5 stone each with LL, but i cant justify that much money, Kee works out at half our monthly grocery budget so its fine!

im 5ft 9, and want to get down to 11 stone initially which will make my BMI roughly 22-23. I may go smaller then but i dont know, i need to be careful not to go too small as i have breast implants and dont want them to look weird!

anyway nice to meet you all, i am a bit of a forum lover so will be around alot :)
PrettyPaula
PrettyPaula

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2010-07-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum