THE KEEDIET STORE ~ www.thekeediet.co.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Intro kb76slimmer
NEED TO DO WEIGHT LOSS, but I am new to this Diet! EmptySat Jun 20, 2015 9:26 pm by Kb76slimmer

» NEW VLCD BARS AND PIZZA WAFERS
NEED TO DO WEIGHT LOSS, but I am new to this Diet! EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 7:57 pm by KeeSupport

» VLCD - BACK IN STOCK
NEED TO DO WEIGHT LOSS, but I am new to this Diet! EmptyWed Mar 11, 2015 11:36 pm by KeeSupport

» KeeDiet Soup Price Reduction
NEED TO DO WEIGHT LOSS, but I am new to this Diet! EmptyThu Feb 19, 2015 9:05 pm by KeeSupport

» Exante Diet Shake Review
NEED TO DO WEIGHT LOSS, but I am new to this Diet! EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 1:36 am by KeeSupport

» Keediet newbie - day 3 on rapid- anyone else out there?? it seems quiet.
NEED TO DO WEIGHT LOSS, but I am new to this Diet! EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 7:47 pm by KeeSupport

» Slimmer Mikey's Blog(s) 2015
NEED TO DO WEIGHT LOSS, but I am new to this Diet! EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 1:38 am by KeeSupport

» NEW READY DIET MEAL - ADD TO THE KEEDIET STORE
NEED TO DO WEIGHT LOSS, but I am new to this Diet! EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 4:38 am by KeeSupport

» KEEDIET - VLCD SALE
NEED TO DO WEIGHT LOSS, but I am new to this Diet! EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 4:34 am by KeeSupport

NEED TO DO WEIGHT LOSS, but I am new to this Diet!

5 posters

Go down

NEED TO DO WEIGHT LOSS, but I am new to this Diet! Empty Re: NEED TO DO WEIGHT LOSS, but I am new to this Diet!

Post by Juliemarie Wed May 12, 2010 8:16 am

Hi Debbie and welcome, good decision, and good luck!
I am going to be 40 this summer and that has spurred me on to succeed with this diet after having two kids close together rapidly followed by breast cancer in the past 7 years and piling on weight through all of that (which I already had a tendency to do anyway). I haven't regretted it one bit, it's not always easy but it DOES get results and is well worth any hardships along the way.
I can really recommend the hot chocolate drink, I am not keen on the puddings/shakes so this is my lifesaver, I have one every evening and put in any milk I have left over, just to make it double yummy! I will miss this (or maybe carry on with it) once I finish this diet.
It's good to have a group of new starters, it has gone a bit quiet around here the past couple of weeks. I'll look forward to hearing how you are getting on, just shout if you have any questions that an 'old timer' might be able to help with (I have been doing this for 16 weeks now and am nearing the end - you guys will be at this stage before you know it!)
Good luck with the rest of the first week and for week 1 weigh-ins everyone!
Julie X
Juliemarie
Juliemarie

Number of posts : 275
Registration date : 2010-01-13

Back to top Go down

NEED TO DO WEIGHT LOSS, but I am new to this Diet! Empty Re: NEED TO DO WEIGHT LOSS, but I am new to this Diet!

Post by Jo Loves Shopping Wed May 12, 2010 7:20 am

Hi Debbie! It's my second day too. I wasn't going to weigh myself till weekend but I curiosity got the better of me at bathtime tonight and I've lost 4lbs cheers
I'm a similar age to you and it is difficult to shift the weight when you're not a young'un anymore. I have a 17 year old daughter and she looks soooo thin, but she's not actually any smaller than I was at her age, it's just been such a long time since I was that size, I can't even remember it!
Evenings are my worst time, I've always been a "telly muncher"! I've been having one of the sweet puddings while watching TV and they're really nice. Not tried the hot chocolate yet but might do that one tomorrow night!

Keep it up!

Jo Loves Shopping

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2010-05-07

Back to top Go down

Post by michellebed Wed May 12, 2010 5:08 am

Keep with it Debbie, I think the second week is the hardest. Sometimes if you know what to expect it doesn't seem as bad.
It helps me by drinking the Sainsbury's strawberry and kiwi fizzy water from a large wine glass. My friends even buy it in for me when we visit them and I dont feel as left out. Try saving your bar (my saviour) till evening time, it gives you something to look forward to. I also save my milk and have a large milky coffee with it. Evening is definitely my favourite time of day !!!!!

Good luck

Michelle
michellebed
michellebed

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2010-03-24

Back to top Go down

Post by MJ Wed May 12, 2010 4:19 am

Hi debbie welcome! It is hard but well worth it, I am older than you and I also like to have a drink in the evening but as the weight drops off you will realise it it worth it. They say the first week is the hardest but I think it is the first 2weeks. Do you have to cook for anyone else? I have to look after 2 young grandchildren and they are eating crisps, biscuits etc in moderation of course and I have to get their meals. It is hard sometimes to resist not picking! Sad

I am sure you can do it so keep going. Very Happy

X MJ X
MJ
MJ

Number of posts : 147
Registration date : 2010-04-01

Back to top Go down

NEED TO DO WEIGHT LOSS, but I am new to this Diet! Empty NEED TO DO WEIGHT LOSS, but I am new to this Diet!

Post by Pebbles Tue May 11, 2010 8:38 pm

Hi, my name is Debbie (Alias Pebbles). I am 42 and have suffered with my weight all my life, even though I lost 4 stone on the Cambridge Diet when I was 19, but being soo young it crept back on and I have got bigger and bigger. I am soo unhappy with my weight and hope that once I see the weight come off I will carry on and then train myself to eat Healthy. I have never stuck to previous diets and now at my age it is a MUST BE DONE (Health more that anything)

I am very positive and would love to loose a few stone (if not more).

This is my second day and as much as the replacements are nice, it is going to be hard in the evening when at home on my own. Also I do love to have a few Vodkas with Diet Coke every night and at the weekend, but that I know has got to stop, which will be the hardest for me!

I will write again soon, and let you know how my first week goes. X

Pebbles

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2010-05-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down