THE KEEDIET STORE ~ www.thekeediet.co.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Intro kb76slimmer
Hiya all <<newbie! EmptySat Jun 20, 2015 9:26 pm by Kb76slimmer

» NEW VLCD BARS AND PIZZA WAFERS
Hiya all <<newbie! EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 7:57 pm by KeeSupport

» VLCD - BACK IN STOCK
Hiya all <<newbie! EmptyWed Mar 11, 2015 11:36 pm by KeeSupport

» KeeDiet Soup Price Reduction
Hiya all <<newbie! EmptyThu Feb 19, 2015 9:05 pm by KeeSupport

» Exante Diet Shake Review
Hiya all <<newbie! EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 1:36 am by KeeSupport

» Keediet newbie - day 3 on rapid- anyone else out there?? it seems quiet.
Hiya all <<newbie! EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 7:47 pm by KeeSupport

» Slimmer Mikey's Blog(s) 2015
Hiya all <<newbie! EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 1:38 am by KeeSupport

» NEW READY DIET MEAL - ADD TO THE KEEDIET STORE
Hiya all <<newbie! EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 4:38 am by KeeSupport

» KEEDIET - VLCD SALE
Hiya all <<newbie! EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 4:34 am by KeeSupport

Hiya all <<newbie!

3 posters

Go down

Hiya all <<newbie! Empty Re: Hiya all <<newbie!

Post by Juliemarie Mon Mar 08, 2010 8:00 am

Hi again Linzy

Roll on payday then!!
You should decide whether you're going to do weight control (WC), Total or a combination of both before you order (I remember being a bit confused over this at first). AS far as I know, you do pretty much the same, but WC has fewer calories and carbs and apparently has better products and more choice than Total. However it doesn't have added vitamins and minerals so you should order the slow-release daily supplements from Kee (or get some from elsewhere) if you use part or all WC products. Hope this helps.
Good luck, let us know when you get started.
Julie X
Juliemarie
Juliemarie

Number of posts : 275
Registration date : 2010-01-13

Back to top Go down

Post by linzy1981 Sat Mar 06, 2010 8:36 am

Its nice to have people to talk to on here, I am really happy that there is proper support here. I have been overweight for years and as you will know pregnancy's don't really help lol. I have always wanted to walk into the clothes shops and buy some nice gear but never had it in my size. I see there is lots of different things to have on the diet, lots of choice which is good cos you wont ever get fed up with it. Thank you for making me feel welcome I will keep u posted Smile
linzy1981
linzy1981

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2010-03-05

Back to top Go down

Post by katyjay Sat Mar 06, 2010 7:37 am

Hi Linzy and welcome

I feel exactly the same as Julie - the cost and the faff of meetings with LL was a waste of my time, I like the kee products more, there is far more choice AND you can have the extras of a few nuts, sugar free jelly and salad, what a win!

I am 30 this year and know exactly how you feel wanting to be happier and more confident for myself and my girls

Good luck, hope payday comes around really quick!

Katy x

katyjay

Number of posts : 175
Registration date : 2010-01-12

Back to top Go down

Post by linzy1981 Sat Mar 06, 2010 5:40 am

Thanks Julie, My doctor said i could do it but cos i use to have epilepsy i worried they wouldnt let me, it has been days now and i have not heard a thing from LL... i was very upset but i am so pleased i have found this, i have had a look at the programs on the website and im going for the the full meal replacement i feel i need to do this now i want to and im all ready just got to wait for my pay packet and im away! x
linzy1981
linzy1981

Back to top Go down

Post by Juliemarie Fri Mar 05, 2010 10:52 pm

Hi Linzy and welcome - well done on making your decision, you won't regret it!
I wanted to do LL but they wouldn't let me because of my medical history, even though my GP was OK with it. I was really disappointed having psyched myself up, but came across Kee and find as well as being cheaper, it is far more convenient as you can have some salad each day, or a small protein meal (instead of a pack), also you don't have to commit to going to a meeting every week to get your packs, but the support from the advisors is very useful and quick - so all round far easier really!
Make sure you have a good look at the website and be clear about which programme you are doing before you order - it can be a bit confusing at first, just ask if you are not sure!
BEST OF LUCK, hope to see you back soon!
Julie X
Juliemarie
Juliemarie

Number of posts : 275
Registration date : 2010-01-13

Back to top Go down

Hiya all <<newbie! Empty Hiya all <<newbie!

Post by linzy1981 Fri Mar 05, 2010 10:38 am

Hello to everyone, I have just stumbled across the website this evening, and after giving it alot of thought i have decided to join and use the program. i have recently made inquiries to join lighter life but it has been three weeks and i have not heard anything back after serveral emails and phone calls. i am pleased to see that the prices are alot cheaper than £70 a week. so i am excited and when pay day comes next week i am ordering! i cant wait and i hope to lose around 4 stone then i should be at my ideal weight. i have been so unhappy for the past 15 yrs and as im in my late 20's its time to make me happy and gain some confidence in myself and enjoy my life with my three boys Very Happy
linzy1981
linzy1981

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down