THE KEEDIET STORE ~ www.thekeediet.co.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Intro kb76slimmer
hello! EmptySat Jun 20, 2015 9:26 pm by Kb76slimmer

» NEW VLCD BARS AND PIZZA WAFERS
hello! EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 7:57 pm by KeeSupport

» VLCD - BACK IN STOCK
hello! EmptyWed Mar 11, 2015 11:36 pm by KeeSupport

» KeeDiet Soup Price Reduction
hello! EmptyThu Feb 19, 2015 9:05 pm by KeeSupport

» Exante Diet Shake Review
hello! EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 1:36 am by KeeSupport

» Keediet newbie - day 3 on rapid- anyone else out there?? it seems quiet.
hello! EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 7:47 pm by KeeSupport

» Slimmer Mikey's Blog(s) 2015
hello! EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 1:38 am by KeeSupport

» NEW READY DIET MEAL - ADD TO THE KEEDIET STORE
hello! EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 4:38 am by KeeSupport

» KEEDIET - VLCD SALE
hello! EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 4:34 am by KeeSupport

hello!

3 posters

Go down

hello! Empty Diet Plans

Post by Admin Sun Jul 25, 2010 10:28 pm

Hi Ladies, thanks for helping out newcomers.

The books are a brilliant addition and do explain our Kee Plans and can be added to your basket from our Diet Accessories section for £2.00.

Don't forget though the same information is available free online, just follow the top tab link "Kee Plans, Info & Guidance" and scroll down to Programme Guides, here are all the kee plans set out with the same Daily Requirements & Optional Extras for each plan we offer to keep things simple. Remember to use everything on the Daily Requirements and then if you wish you can add anything from the Optional Extras that you believe will make reducing weight and sticking to a VLCD easier.

Hope this has helped
flower
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 905
Registration date : 2008-11-01

http://thekeediet.co.uk

Back to top Go down

hello! Empty Hi - Re Ticker

Post by Admin Sun Jul 25, 2010 10:21 pm

Hi had 5 mins to browse, have clicked your signature tab so hopefully problem of Ticker should be solved for your next message.

flower
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 905
Registration date : 2008-11-01

http://thekeediet.co.uk

Back to top Go down

hello! Empty Re: hello!

Post by Guest Fri Jul 23, 2010 11:39 pm

Just checking I have uploaded my ticker!! Probably not as I never did get the hang of it before! This is my weight loss so far.x

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 23, 2010 11:19 pm

Thank you so much Kyla and Triphazard99 (love your name btw!)
I have ordered 8 packs and hopefully they will be here tommorow. I have enough packs from LL to last until Wednesday, so will order more from Kee when i have tried the flavours!
I like the forums as is gives you inspiration when feeling low and I think having a weight ticker motivates you when your having a bad day Smile I will try and upload one on this site as never got the hang of it on LL forums.x

Back to top Go down

hello! Empty Hi

Post by Kyla Fri Jul 23, 2010 9:14 pm

Hi,
Good advice definately buy the book and look through the different types of diets. It explains all the diets and also the optional extras that you can have with each. I'm doing the Weight Control FMRP Diet. I have 4 sachets a day. Tried the porridge and yogurt but didn't like them. Make sure you drink at least the recommended amount of water. I don't like nuts so I have a tablespoon of sunflower oil on a cup of lettuce 3 times a week. You can have 50kcal of veg/salad a day. I don't have everyday but it certainly is nice every now and then just to eat something. I lost 11lb in my first week and 5lb in my second week now I lose between 2-3 lbs a week. Good Luck with your diet. Let me know how you get on.

Kyla bounce

Last edited by Kyla on Fri Jul 23, 2010 9:18 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Repeated from first post)
Kyla
Kyla

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2010-05-05

Back to top Go down

hello! Empty Hiya!

Post by triphazard99 Fri Jul 23, 2010 6:20 pm

I've done LL before, like you, the cost was prohibitive - on LL I only really liked the chocolate and strawberry shakes, so that's what I've tried here - and they are absolutely fine, in my opinion. The chocolate truffle bar is MUCH nicer than the LL bars (except maybe the cranberry one..), and the products work exactly the same and give the same great results at half the price. I've only been using these products for ten days or so - starting from scratch as I gave up with LL about three years ago, and have only just got my head back in the right place to get on with it again! Anyhow, I dropped ten pounds in the first week, and so far this week another two (which is totally normal for me, I usually lose very little the second week of any diet - so two pounds is an enormous amount in comparison!). The delivery times are also excellent - all in all - go for it, and huge congrats on how well you've done so far!

I'm sticking to the Total food packs at the mo, tho I do add the unsalted nuts three times a week (as recommended to add a little healthy fat). With my first order I got a copy of the 'manual' which explains everything much better - so you might want to stick to one type first until you get to read all the info in that.
triphazard99
triphazard99

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2010-07-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 22, 2010 11:19 pm

Thankyou Kyla for the info and welcome.**Wow** on your weight loss. Thats brilliant!!

I have got to make this week my last on LL as I just cant afford it anymore. You try and justify the amount per week/foodpacks £70, drink mixes £9 each ( i get through 2 a week), Mousse mix ( which is just powdered gelatine ) £6 and after a while it all adds up and I am spending more on LL than I did on food for me per week. I spend that on food per week for 4 of us! I'm trying to get my head around the diets available on here, it's confusing as it looks like you can have certain 'allowed foods' aswell as food packs?? Am I right in thinking that? And you can mix the wc and total packs? I'm going to trawl through forum and site again as the choices are not explained very well!x Smile

Back to top Go down

hello! Empty Hi

Post by Kyla Thu Jul 22, 2010 8:54 pm

Hello
Welcome to Keediet. bounce
I been on the diet for 11 weeks and have found it really easy to follow. Lost 42lb. The best advice that was given to me was to get some Psyllium Husks (Fibre). You need to take two an hour before you have your sachet. I find the sachets nice I have a Hot Chocolate in the morning with a Fat Free Yogurt and a Shake for Lunch the lemon cheesecake is really nice, for dinner I have a soup and if I'm feeling hungry I add some vegetables to it. In the evening when my son is in bed I make the chocolate shake with a 100ml of water and put it in the fridge to set and have a choc mousse its delicious. Remember to stay positive and the weight will fall off. I buy the toffee bars as well and swap them for a soup if I feel the need for something sweet. I hope all goes well. You've already made a good start by loosing 29lb. Keep it up.
Good Luck
Kyla Smile
Kyla
Kyla

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2010-05-05

Back to top Go down

hello! Empty hello!

Post by Guest Thu Jul 22, 2010 8:36 pm

Hello! Im following LL at the moment but i can't afford it anymore! Been on plan for 7 weeks and have lost 29lbs. Just wanted some advice really as I have another 4 stone to lose and have found meal replacement the way to go for me. I'm worried about the flavour of the packs! I like the choc, vanilla, bananna packs on LL and also veg soup and peanut bars.I dont know if the shakes on this plan will taste the same as someone told me they are the same as CD and I followed that many years ago and couldn't stand the taste! Please help as I am (nearly!) broke and still fat and really dont feel ready to go back to eating proper food at the moment. On this plan I can get 2 weeks worth of packs for the price of 1 on LL.I know you get the counselling as an added extra but I know Im determined to lose weight this time and I can't justify the price anymore. Rant over and TIA for any replies.x

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum