THE KEEDIET STORE ~ www.thekeediet.co.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Intro kb76slimmer
how much milk should I have each day? EmptySat Jun 20, 2015 9:26 pm by Kb76slimmer

» NEW VLCD BARS AND PIZZA WAFERS
how much milk should I have each day? EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 7:57 pm by KeeSupport

» VLCD - BACK IN STOCK
how much milk should I have each day? EmptyWed Mar 11, 2015 11:36 pm by KeeSupport

» KeeDiet Soup Price Reduction
how much milk should I have each day? EmptyThu Feb 19, 2015 9:05 pm by KeeSupport

» Exante Diet Shake Review
how much milk should I have each day? EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 1:36 am by KeeSupport

» Keediet newbie - day 3 on rapid- anyone else out there?? it seems quiet.
how much milk should I have each day? EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 7:47 pm by KeeSupport

» Slimmer Mikey's Blog(s) 2015
how much milk should I have each day? EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 1:38 am by KeeSupport

» NEW READY DIET MEAL - ADD TO THE KEEDIET STORE
how much milk should I have each day? EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 4:38 am by KeeSupport

» KEEDIET - VLCD SALE
how much milk should I have each day? EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 4:34 am by KeeSupport

how much milk should I have each day?

2 posters

Go down

how much milk should I have each day? Empty Hi Redbook - Hopefully can help

Post by Admin Mon Mar 01, 2010 1:58 am

We are soon updating our Kee Booklet to show the new programme design, and our booklet should then be as easy to understand as our Website Plans. So our apolgoies for any confusion, it may help to follow the link below, each plan will show you the Daily Requirement to be followed.

1. Should I always make the vanilla shakes with 250 ml of skimmed milk and also have the 200ml extra as instructed on page 6? You can make both the Weight Control Desserts / Shakes and the Total Shakes with skimmed milk or soya milk and follow a higher calorie programme. If wishing to reduce calories exchange the milk for water.

2. Exactly how much skimmed milk should I have each day including the milk that I use for making the shakes? If using water to mix your products you should be adding 200ml to use each day, this can be used in tea & coffee. If adding milk to products use as directed and then the milk is optional to add to tea / coffee.

3. How many shakes, soups and bars should I have each day? If following a FMRP the minimum you should have on all our programmes is x4 products (one bar per day). Some FMRP have optional extra, for example our Kee FMRP and WC FMRP you can add an extra two products if required, which is helpful at the beginning of your journey or if taking regular exercise or have more than 3 stone to shed or are a man or taller lady

Here is a link to the FMRP programme page select the option you are following to view the Daily Requirements & OPtional Extras http://www.thekeediet.co.uk/epages/vzwi4cnszntu.sf/en_GB/?ObjectPath=/Shops/thekeediet.co.uk/Categories/Product__Plan_Guidance/%22Full%20Meal%20Replacement%22

how much milk should I have each day? Icon_flower Hope this has helped

Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 905
Registration date : 2008-11-01

http://thekeediet.co.uk

Back to top Go down

how much milk should I have each day? Empty Re: how much milk should I have each day?

Post by redbook Sun Feb 28, 2010 3:00 am

Last edited by redbook on Fri Apr 09, 2010 2:37 am; edited 1 time in total

redbook

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2010-02-16

Back to top Go down

how much milk should I have each day? Empty how much milk should I have each day?

Post by redbook Sun Feb 28, 2010 2:49 am

Last edited by redbook on Fri Apr 09, 2010 2:31 am; edited 1 time in total

redbook

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2010-02-16

Back to top Go down

how much milk should I have each day? Empty Re: how much milk should I have each day?

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down