THE KEEDIET STORE ~ www.thekeediet.co.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Intro kb76slimmer
any tips for that first week of diet EmptySat Jun 20, 2015 9:26 pm by Kb76slimmer

» NEW VLCD BARS AND PIZZA WAFERS
any tips for that first week of diet EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 7:57 pm by KeeSupport

» VLCD - BACK IN STOCK
any tips for that first week of diet EmptyWed Mar 11, 2015 11:36 pm by KeeSupport

» KeeDiet Soup Price Reduction
any tips for that first week of diet EmptyThu Feb 19, 2015 9:05 pm by KeeSupport

» Exante Diet Shake Review
any tips for that first week of diet EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 1:36 am by KeeSupport

» Keediet newbie - day 3 on rapid- anyone else out there?? it seems quiet.
any tips for that first week of diet EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 7:47 pm by KeeSupport

» Slimmer Mikey's Blog(s) 2015
any tips for that first week of diet EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 1:38 am by KeeSupport

» NEW READY DIET MEAL - ADD TO THE KEEDIET STORE
any tips for that first week of diet EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 4:38 am by KeeSupport

» KEEDIET - VLCD SALE
any tips for that first week of diet EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 4:34 am by KeeSupport

any tips for that first week of diet

4 posters

Go down

any tips for that first week of diet Empty Re: any tips for that first week of diet

Post by linzy1981 Sat Mar 13, 2010 10:12 pm

Yes going to do that too, write something laminate it and stick it up somewhere!! the water drinking im finding easy which i thought might be hard....

my 3rd day today...is salad ok to have i have about a cup full to snack with?

linz xx
linzy1981
linzy1981

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2010-03-05

Back to top Go down

any tips for that first week of diet Empty Re: any tips for that first week of diet

Post by katyjay Sat Mar 13, 2010 7:11 am

Weight charts are excellent, I have one too

Also write down your goals and if you are ever feeling like 'cheating' or caving in read them out loud to remind yourself why you are doing the diet. Mine include

I WILL lose 70lbs
I WILL be healthier for myself and my family
I WILL look fantastic on my 30th Birthday
I WILL feel great on my summer holiday

Also I ask myself what do I want more....a bar of chocolate or to be slim, healthy and feel great?! No brainer

Keep drinking loads of water, go to bed early, have a bath, anything to distract from any feelings of doubt or waiversing of willpower

Good luck

Katy x

katyjay

Number of posts : 175
Registration date : 2010-01-12

Back to top Go down

Post by linzy1981 Sat Mar 13, 2010 5:56 am

I agree its not easy and im only on day 2! But i am proud of myself, i have followed the diet yeh i have felt very hungry, but i topped up with a cup of salad for snack and that actually filled me up. I have also done a weight chart that is hanging in my kitchen to record what i have lost etc, i have been finding the water drinking ok, doesnt bother me so i have been getting down what i have needed so far daily.... will power is something you must have, and keep remembering why your doing it, and what results you will get....I am more determined to see what has happened in reagrds to losing the weight, i have deicided to weigh weekly and see the difference! that way i find i have something to work towards....

good luck to you and there always someone here to talk to, i have found everyone so friendly and helpful after all we are all in the same boat Smile

linz xxxx
linzy1981
linzy1981

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2010-03-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Vashti Sun Jan 24, 2010 7:20 am

Hi silversurfer,

Not going to tell you it's easy, as I would be lying. Been trying to restart, as fell off wagon before Xmas, then went so cold and could not keep warm, not TOTM, so hoping to restart, wihtout fail, on Monday.

I have pictures around kitchen of my other me when I was in my thin phase after leaving school and starving myself to death to get there!
I am also fortunate that I have plenty of animals to keep me busy, and a horse that is waiting to be ridden, so I try to keep focused on my goals, and come on here several times a day to read through posts, it does help keep your morale going and that we are never alone with this forum, always someone else popping in for a read and hopefully coming back with help and maybe a boot if we need it!
Willpower is such a hard thing, especially when feeding a family, all with different requirements too. But once you've made up your mind that you are ready to really go for it, the scales will help to keep you going with the reading on the dial, just watch it and see! I am also keeping a graph, to show how I'm doing, have to alter it now to show the 'time-out' I've taken. Summer (hopefully) is coming, and all those clothes we will be able to get back into instead of frying in the bigger ones I've been stuck in! Can't wait!

Keep posting, I shall be in more on Monday onwards too, as I know I will need to find my inner strength also.
Vashti
Vashti

Number of posts : 221
Registration date : 2009-07-01

Back to top Go down

any tips for that first week of diet Empty any tips for that first week of diet

Post by silversurfer Sat Jan 23, 2010 12:14 am

Hi everyone. Have started diet today. Has anyone any tips of how to get through the first week. I have not much willpower, so any suggestions would be much appreciated

silversurfer

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2010-01-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down