THE KEEDIET STORE ~ www.thekeediet.co.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Intro kb76slimmer
Weight loss Buddy - I start Tomorrow EmptySat Jun 20, 2015 9:26 pm by Kb76slimmer

» NEW VLCD BARS AND PIZZA WAFERS
Weight loss Buddy - I start Tomorrow EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 7:57 pm by KeeSupport

» VLCD - BACK IN STOCK
Weight loss Buddy - I start Tomorrow EmptyWed Mar 11, 2015 11:36 pm by KeeSupport

» KeeDiet Soup Price Reduction
Weight loss Buddy - I start Tomorrow EmptyThu Feb 19, 2015 9:05 pm by KeeSupport

» Exante Diet Shake Review
Weight loss Buddy - I start Tomorrow EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 1:36 am by KeeSupport

» Keediet newbie - day 3 on rapid- anyone else out there?? it seems quiet.
Weight loss Buddy - I start Tomorrow EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 7:47 pm by KeeSupport

» Slimmer Mikey's Blog(s) 2015
Weight loss Buddy - I start Tomorrow EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 1:38 am by KeeSupport

» NEW READY DIET MEAL - ADD TO THE KEEDIET STORE
Weight loss Buddy - I start Tomorrow EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 4:38 am by KeeSupport

» KEEDIET - VLCD SALE
Weight loss Buddy - I start Tomorrow EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 4:34 am by KeeSupport

Weight loss Buddy - I start Tomorrow

5 posters

Go down

Weight loss Buddy - I start Tomorrow Empty Hi Newbie's

Post by Admin Mon Jan 04, 2010 7:36 pm

Hi all newcomers and welcome to the Kee Plan in 2010 cheers

Some of the Biggest tips to succeed
study Read all the information on the website, it is written and updated by those who were in a similar position to yourself, there is advice, tips, the carb creep is a great reminder of how hard it can be if you start to eat the wrong foods. Kee Guidance from the top tab is a good place to start.

study Drink a minimum of 2.25L of water, without citric acid flavourings. 3 Litres is a good bench mark that generally reduces the likelyhood of common side affects. If you have more than 3 stone to lose you may need to drink a little more. Ensure your water is taken throughout the day in small amounts. Drinking large amounts is really a waste as you will just go for a pee 15mins later and could make you extremely ill (LL lady drank 4 litres in 90 minutes a few years ago and unfortunately we believe internally drowned her organs). So please be sensible.

study With doing a Total Plan remember it is a minimum of four products, taking 3 products only will cause you to want to binge eat as you are falling below your minimum carb and calorie level and your body will go into overdriver to protect itself. Using 4 products as a FMRP seems to avoid this, yes it is a little hard for the first week but you will almost feel better after the first day.

study Remember WC and Total products provide the same weight reduction results. Both products taste different to each other and offer different plans - Kee Guidance / Programmes
If using all or some of WC product you need to take a vitamin supplement, we suggest this even if using all Total products as well. 100% RDA is the minimum requirement to stay healthy, therefore a little extra RDA is prudent when sheding weight. WC products contain less calories, therefore in the early days (or all through your campaign) you can take an extra WC product if you require, this is much better than eating foods not permitted. Read your programme fully

study One Stone per month is the average lost by most following a FMRP this includes x4 products, x1 Salad (with low carb/permitted veg), limited FF dressing, 200ml of skimmed milk and approx 3 - 4 litres of water each day

study A programme under 800kcal is classified as a VLCD and therefore should bring the same results of one stone per month for most individuals. The eating salad is about control or is just a preference for some. Some clients prefer to leave for the first weeks until they are established on the plan and then introduce, or only use at weekends. Others prefer to use and will eat as a meal or many blend and use within their daily soup, therefore remaining with a liquid diet but receiving more foods, fibre, etc.

study If following the FMRP's you must inform your doctor, this is extremely important to ensure you are healthy and fit to follow such a regime. Not all persons are suitable and if you are taking any medication or have a medical condition this is imperitive as you could become extremely ill due to the lower calories, increased water, reduced sugar etc. Be sensible please.

study For the first week, break your day into quarters 7am - 11am / 11am - 3pm / 3pm - 7pm / 7pm - 11pm. Concentrate on getting through each section and give yourself praise, trying drinking your water equally throughout the day, remember you generally need more water in the morning so take full advantage of the bodies requirement.

study Remember to weigh yourself weekly, not ever day, even though it is extremely tempting. Always remember that you are taking low calories therefore if you stay the same, even gain or lose only a little there is always a reason. You may just plateau for a while, you may be taking carb vegetables, or not drinking sufficient water. Keep with your plan, do not let this stop you, you will continue to shed fat if you continue on your chosen path, it will correct itself. It is scientifically not possible to shed weight on a programme that provides less calories than your body requires. With a FMRP you are taking your calorie consumption extremely low. Remain positive, the way forward is much brighter than the way back Wink

study SLIM FAST - Please do not use, on a daily plan, SlimFast contain approximately 79g of sugar, this will bring you out of ketosis and can cause you to want to binge as will unbalance your system. We do not advocate SlimFast as a standin to ProtiKee or any VLCD product for this reason. You are much better to have a egg, ham salad, omlette, or a low carb/low sugar shake if you are near a chemist / supermarket as a stand in. Using Slimfast generally makes things worse and causes many the upset of needing to restart their programme.

study Remember we are always here to help and advice. Get yourself a tracker, keeping posting your ups & downs and remember you are not alone, we love to share your success and are here to help when you need us as are many of the members who post regularly.

study Give your chosen plan 100% effort and you will reap 100% reward it a very quick time and realise how easy and enjoyable getting to your target weight can be. Cheating will make it harder and you will get angry or frustrated with yourself. Carbs and sugars can be addictive, the more you have the more you want. It should take around 4 - 7 days before the plan becomes easier, then just keep following and week by week see the results.

xx flower
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 905
Registration date : 2008-11-01

http://thekeediet.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Weight loss Buddy - I start Tomorrow Empty weight loss buddy

Post by conniebigpaws34 Sun Jan 03, 2010 3:54 am

Hi Jade,

I have got the shaker and its fab, the shakes come out creamy with no lumps as the bottle comes with a spring in it to get an even consistency. I have just had a mushroom soup with extra pepper added and it was actually quite nice, this could be because I am a bit hungry though. I feel satisfied now and can probably wait till 8ish for my final shake, that would be 4 products today so I think I am on track Very Happy

conniebigpaws34

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2009-12-31

Back to top Go down

Weight loss Buddy - I start Tomorrow Empty Stick with it Jade

Post by sue wilkes Sun Jan 03, 2010 12:57 am

Hi Jade

Sorry your first day was such a disaster, its really hard to do initally but it does get easier. If you feel like you need to eat food what i do is have anything that is carb free. If you do this it keeps your body in ketosis which is helping to burn off the fat. Look on the internet for carb free foods, you will be suprised at how many there are. I struggle just with shakes but i love the bars so if i want something sweet i have one of those. The soups were revolting to me too but i love the lemon cheesecake and the apricot crush, they make lovely mousses and you feellike your eating dessert. Also they are very low in cals and carbs so an extra one wont do you any harm. The first week is always the worse, this is day 7 for me, weigh in tomorrow, ill let you know how i have got on.I long for the day when i put my jeans on and they feel too big instead of lying on the bed to do them up.. Have a good day and stay in touch, it really helps to read others struggles and successes, at least you know your not alone.
sue wilkes
sue wilkes

Number of posts : 162
Registration date : 2009-11-18

Back to top Go down

Weight loss Buddy - I start Tomorrow Empty Re: Weight loss Buddy - I start Tomorrow

Post by jade4288 Sat Jan 02, 2010 11:41 pm

I am gald to hear you are doing well hun, Ive have a chocoalte total shake for breakfast but didnt realise until i searched the website that the weight control porducts are less calories so ive ordered some samples. I find the mushroom total soup revolting , but ill have to eat it at £8 a box ha ha. Im having a soup for lunch, not sure which one yet.

I was wondering if anyone had bought the shaker that is supposed to make the shakes not lumpy as i cant do the diet over my boyfreinds house as his mum is very controlling and likes to know what im up to in the kitchen. This shaker, if it does what it says on the packet could be the anser to my problems as i need him for support on my journey.
jade4288
jade4288

Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2009-12-22

Back to top Go down

Post by conniebigpaws34 Sat Jan 02, 2010 11:00 pm

Morning Jade and Cat,

I have decided Banana is not for me! Chocolate is better so I will have to stick with that until my new order comes. When I get hungry I eat food from the allowance list and drink water and it passes with no guilt, try that for a few days until hunger passes as Cat tells us about then it should become easier. I tell you what I like about this diet is I don't have to bother about what I am going to get for lunch or dinner it is already planned for me, shake, bar or soup its so simple, I am thinking we may get a little bored of them though. Just start a fresh today with me Jade and together we get there, with Cat as our experienced leader it will be easy! Yesterday I was supposed to go to dinner but I didn't go and started this diet at lunchtime and it was fine, like I say hungry about 6-8pm just had veg and water followed by a kee bar, it was fine. At least your boyfriend is supportive, my husband says that I am mad for doing this and I will not loose weight drinking shakes which has made me more determined and I am going to show him my new figure soon enough to shut him up!
Have a good day ladies and I will catch up this afternoon to see how you are doing
love Mel x

conniebigpaws34

Back to top Go down

Weight loss Buddy - I start Tomorrow Empty Re: Weight loss Buddy - I start Tomorrow

Post by Cat Sat Jan 02, 2010 9:07 pm

Hi Jade

The thing is that you need to get past the first 3-5 days for the hunger to go away and it does believe me. The hunger could have been emotional and / or physical hunger so stick with it.

Slim fast wont have helped as it doesnt have all the right stuff in it to fill you up - not a scientist so stuff is the best that I can do... I have tried slim fast many times in the past but only managed a few days at a time and then hit the burgers (it made me crave red meat so much - so obviously missing something important)

If you feel like caving this week, just think that by next weekend you will have lost close to a stone (if you stick to it 100%) whether you do FMRP of EQ 1

Good luck

Cat

Cat

Number of posts : 64
Registration date : 2009-06-13

Back to top Go down

Weight loss Buddy - I start Tomorrow Empty didnt go as planned

Post by jade4288 Sat Jan 02, 2010 10:51 am

I havent had the best day, infact a rly bad start to the new year. I dont know how you guys do it? I was going so well and then I dont know what came over me?!? I ended up eating 3 rounds of ham sandwiches because I was absolutely starving and it hasnt stopped there! But I kid you not the guilt after it is just so not worth it. I feel like a failure. My boyfriend reasured me that its only 1 day and that i can start again tomorrow.

No more excuses from now on i have to do this

Tomorrows menu

Breakfast Protikee shake .... NO MORE SLIMFAST!!!!!!

Lunch protikee shake or soup

tea protikee shake

plenty of water

Hope you are doing better than me x x x
jade4288
jade4288

Back to top Go down

Post by Cat Sat Jan 02, 2010 5:17 am

Hi Jade and Mel

I am back on here for stage 2 of my massive weight loss journey. I weighed 18 stone and now weigh 14 stone 3 pounds. I started Kee in June and went religiously at it until August. I lost three stone ish in that time. I did EQ1 from the beginning.

I then managed to lose another stone by eating sensibly and having some packs but not doing the plan as we had the school summer holidays and then visitors then we were away in October then exams and Christmas lol

I am very happy that I have managed to lose and maintain and put a few pounds only on in that time and am confident that another 12 weeks will do the job and get me to where I want to me (another stone and a half)

I think that this plan teaches you to change your eating habits. It is O.K to have veg, but just choose from the permitted list as carbs feature in unlikely places so to make sure you dont have too many by accident.

I did start cutting down today, did have my roast dinner and low fat porridge for breakfast, but did a New Years day costal path walk to burn a few calories (couldnt resist the tot of apple brandy provided for warmth half way round - but didnt have the biscuits or mince pie!!!)

Full steam ahead tomorrow - placed my order today so will be using up left over packs, all the ones I didnt like first time around, so really looking forward to the ones I do like arriving.

Anyway - good luck and dont forget to post often on here, we are all your virtual diet buddies :-)

Cat

Cat

Number of posts : 64
Registration date : 2009-06-13

Back to top Go down

Post by conniebigpaws34 Sat Jan 02, 2010 3:19 am

Hi Jade,

I am hoping to do the total weight loss program with no meals but I don't know if I will be able to stick to it. I have got some veg in so if I feel hungry I may just have veg in the evenings as I can go all day without feeling hungry but at about 6pm I can start eating and not stop! are we allowed to do that? I looked at the veg list and I have ordered the booklet as these first lot of products I got from e-bay. The girl at work was embarrassed about her weight and would not tell us what she weighed but she was a size 20 and now is in a size 14, she looks around about 11 1/2 to 12 stone now I would say so she must have started at around 15-15 1/2 stone, she is still dieting but has now introduced a balanced diet. Looking at some of the blogs, people loose on average a stone a month how cool is that, we will look fab in our bikinis this summer! I am going to look for a photo of myself when I was slimmer and put it on my fridge to motivate me, I hope you feel better now,
speak to you soon Mel x

conniebigpaws34

Back to top Go down

Post by jade4288 Sat Jan 02, 2010 2:44 am

Hi mel

what will u be doing... the total diet? or one where you eat a balanced meal in the evenings?

This morning i had a slimfast as i woke up over my bfs, and had a tangerine for lunch as i feel quite sick not sure y?!? I will be having a weight watchers soup for tea and will go onto the protikee products tomorow. What was your friends started weight as i would love to lose that amount of weight in thatr time x
jade4288
jade4288

Back to top Go down

Weight loss Buddy - I start Tomorrow Empty diet buddy

Post by conniebigpaws34 Sat Jan 02, 2010 1:49 am

Hi,
My name is Mel, I am starting this diet tomorrow and would love to be your diet buddy!

We may have something in common as I am a student at University currnetly studying degree level adult nursing and have just printed my final assignment for one course and need to find some enthusiasm to do a reference list for another course assignment which is due in two weeks. I really need to loose weight as I have put at least three stone on since starting Uni and I do not intend on staying fat and unhealthy. I have everything ready to go and would appreciate the support and just to know somebody else is doing the same as me. I have asked my sister and mum to do the diet and they say I should just eat sensibly but since seeing a collegue loose 3 and a half stone in 12 weeks on this diet, looking and feeling fabulous, I wanted to give it ago as I feel uncomfortable with myself. sunny

conniebigpaws34

Back to top Go down

Weight loss Buddy - I start Tomorrow Empty Diet Buddy

Post by sue wilkes Fri Jan 01, 2010 10:03 am

Hi Jade,

Happy New Year, lets hope that this is the start of something good. I hope you have started as you meant to and are keeping to the plan. You might find it tough to just stick with the food packs, if you can stick with it for three days the hunger pangs do go away and it gets a little easier. You will find you have a really good weight loss on FMRP which too will spur you on. My best piece of advice is to drink the water, keep having it throughout the day and it really helps to fill you up. I have been doing this diet since Sunday mostly having the shakes and bars but i have had very low carb food as well, better than cheating with choccy and wine, somehow tuna hasnt got quite the same appeal but i am hoping my reward is when i next get on the scales. This is my first sober new year for years so i hope its worth it, I am off to florida in feb for my 50th and would just love to be at keast 21 pounds lighter. Keep on going and it will get easier. Let me know how your getting on Love Sue
sue wilkes
sue wilkes

Number of posts : 162
Registration date : 2009-11-18

Back to top Go down

Weight loss Buddy - I start Tomorrow Empty Weight loss Buddy - I start Tomorrow

Post by jade4288 Fri Jan 01, 2010 3:47 am

After stuffing my face all afternoon as i write my assignment it reminds me of how wonderful it would be to be a thin university student who is very much in control of her life. I am the complete opposite at this moment in time.

I plan to go over my boyfriends for a quiet NY and have a couple of drinks. But once that clock hits 12 THAT'S IT! I START AS I MEAN TO GO ON ! ...she says.

I am doin the complete total control diet, a shake for breakfast and lunch and a soup for tea. That is less than 500 calories a day. Please some one tell me it gets easier as i never seem to get past much of the first 2 days. Ive got 4 stone to lose and a 3 stone target by april.

I am looking for a weight los buddy who is serious about this and will track our loss together and keeping each other motivated, as i can asure u ill want to pull my hair out some where along the line lol.

message me for mobile number if you would like to keep updated via text message

Jade x
jade4288
jade4288

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down