THE KEEDIET STORE ~ www.thekeediet.co.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Intro kb76slimmer
Another newbie EmptySat Jun 20, 2015 9:26 pm by Kb76slimmer

» NEW VLCD BARS AND PIZZA WAFERS
Another newbie EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 7:57 pm by KeeSupport

» VLCD - BACK IN STOCK
Another newbie EmptyWed Mar 11, 2015 11:36 pm by KeeSupport

» KeeDiet Soup Price Reduction
Another newbie EmptyThu Feb 19, 2015 9:05 pm by KeeSupport

» Exante Diet Shake Review
Another newbie EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 1:36 am by KeeSupport

» Keediet newbie - day 3 on rapid- anyone else out there?? it seems quiet.
Another newbie EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 7:47 pm by KeeSupport

» Slimmer Mikey's Blog(s) 2015
Another newbie EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 1:38 am by KeeSupport

» NEW READY DIET MEAL - ADD TO THE KEEDIET STORE
Another newbie EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 4:38 am by KeeSupport

» KEEDIET - VLCD SALE
Another newbie EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 4:34 am by KeeSupport

Another newbie

2 posters

Go down

Another newbie Empty Re: Another newbie

Post by regaining_control Tue Mar 25, 2014 12:23 am

Good luck, I have done a week now and it's definitely easier than it was, it gets easier after day 3 so stick with it Smile

regaining_control

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2009-11-11

Back to top Go down

Another newbie Empty Another newbie

Post by MumOfTwo Mon Mar 24, 2014 9:05 pm

Hi everyone.

I'm on day one of the diet today. I've had some success with other VLC diets in the past, losing 3 stone 3 years ago and managing to keep the majority of it off until around 12 months ago when I went through a very traumatic time in my life. I did completely the wrong thing and I ended up turning to food. I'm ashamed to say that now weigh more than I did when I first started my weight loss journey all those years ago.

Even though I know my starting weight, I am doing this a little differently, I'm not going to count lbs lost or have a goal weight in mind. I know from experience I get too hung up on numbers, there will be weeks where I don't lose at all and that makes me lose motivation. So now I am focusing on how I look and feel. I'm around a size 18/20 at the moment and want to get down to a 12/14. If that still leaves me overweight, then I may start focusing on the numbers. But for me it's more important for me to be comfortable in the way I look, that will give me more confidence to go out there and start swimming again, maybe even join a gym. So then in turn my BMI will become healthy again. That's my theory anyway, hope it works!

I'll probably end up posting lots, feel like I'm talking to myself most of the time lol It would be nice to have some encouragement along the way and hopefully I'll be able to encourage others too.

I know the journey ahead is going to be a tough one, but I didn't get to this size overnight, it's going to take time to lose it.

Anyway I'm going to have a little look around the forum now.... I had my first shake 30 mins ago and I'm starving already! So I need something to take my mind off food.

MumOfTwo

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2014-03-16

Back to top Go down