THE KEEDIET STORE ~ www.thekeediet.co.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Intro kb76slimmer
Newbee to the Keediet plan EmptySat Jun 20, 2015 9:26 pm by Kb76slimmer

» NEW VLCD BARS AND PIZZA WAFERS
Newbee to the Keediet plan EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 7:57 pm by KeeSupport

» VLCD - BACK IN STOCK
Newbee to the Keediet plan EmptyWed Mar 11, 2015 11:36 pm by KeeSupport

» KeeDiet Soup Price Reduction
Newbee to the Keediet plan EmptyThu Feb 19, 2015 9:05 pm by KeeSupport

» Exante Diet Shake Review
Newbee to the Keediet plan EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 1:36 am by KeeSupport

» Keediet newbie - day 3 on rapid- anyone else out there?? it seems quiet.
Newbee to the Keediet plan EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 7:47 pm by KeeSupport

» Slimmer Mikey's Blog(s) 2015
Newbee to the Keediet plan EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 1:38 am by KeeSupport

» NEW READY DIET MEAL - ADD TO THE KEEDIET STORE
Newbee to the Keediet plan EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 4:38 am by KeeSupport

» KEEDIET - VLCD SALE
Newbee to the Keediet plan EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 4:34 am by KeeSupport

Newbee to the Keediet plan

4 posters

Go down

Newbee to the Keediet plan Empty How's it going?

Post by JoyP Tue Jan 21, 2014 3:26 am

Hi Nemmie,

How's the last week been for you? Hope everything's gone ok.

Joy xx
JoyP
JoyP

Number of posts : 53
Registration date : 2013-07-31

Back to top Go down

Newbee to the Keediet plan Empty Re: Newbee to the Keediet plan

Post by JoyP Thu Jan 16, 2014 7:07 pm

Hi Nemmie's Mum! :-)

Your story is amazing. Well done you, very inspiring! I love this forum, it's so good to chat to people who are going or have been through the same thing. Everyone seems so 'true' on here, rather than all the niceties you get at weekly meetings! I finally feel that I've found somewhere and something that is going to get me to where I want to be. Spent far too many years hating myself and being made to feel that I'm less than a first class person because of my weight.

Anyway, I'm excited to be following Nemmie on her journey too. Knowing the success I've had so far and the change it's already made to my life, it's great to have others to share that with and to encourage. My family have been fab, such encouragement from my husband and kids. And I'm looking forward to my daughter (my best friend) taking her mum shopping for new clothes, something I've always hated doing until now.

I'm aiming for a size 10 at the moment, but will see how I feel once I get there as to whether I go that little bit further. I'm 5'4" so not having been a size 10 since I was about 16 I have no idea how I'll look or feel. Lol!

Well, time I had my brekky shake and started work! :-) Have a great day and chat to you soon.

Joy xx
JoyP
JoyP

Back to top Go down

Post by Wendy Brew Wed Jan 15, 2014 11:56 pm

Continued ..hit SEND by accident !!
Went down to 8stone size6/8 TOO small, my family worried .. So went up to 81/2 stone size 8 ...all this last year , Maintained .. until this Xmas, 2yrs on (from start of journey) out on about half a stone TOTALLY OVER INDULGING .. Knowing , I would do a week or so back on Keediet , to get back to 8 1/2 stone size 8 .. I think maintaining weight can be as hard as following a rigid diet, but like myself you can step back into the keediet to adjust a minor weight gain BEFORE you end up undoing the good work you've done ..
Now following Nemmie through her journey xxxx

Wendy Brew

Number of posts : 79
Registration date : 2012-08-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Wendy Brew Wed Jan 15, 2014 11:41 pm

Hi Joy, Nemmies mom x
Your life story is so similar to mine ..For the exact same reasons I stopped LL.. Found this Keediet to be so similar but, half the price ..The fact that you can also have greens which helps turn the packet "meals" into a meal .
Like Nemmie, I, one day decided to sort myself out, like you I thought its about time to do something FOR ME ..The next year I was going to be 50yrs .. I was size 22,
16.4 the weight I was the day I went to get the Doctors agreement to do the LL .
I got there through two not good Marriges /divorces..
Four children ages ranging from 30yrs to 9yrs & when not happy would find comfort in "abusing myself" with Drink & treats on my own in the evenings .
Once I decided to do it ( my first ever diet) I knew I would stick to it, to the letter .
LL advised me I needed to be 10lb 4oz @ 5ft 5" tall to have a BMI of 25 or less ..
I did only 7/8 weeks on LL . Started in November ended it in December ( stopped for Xmas ).
I had lost around 3 1/2 stone, & gone from a size 22 to a size 14 ..more or less half a stone a week 1lb each day ..
BUT I HAD SERIOUS CONCERNS .. With such a rapid weight loss, my being nearly 50yrs old, I didn't want to have excess loose skin to worry about , this might sound mad I felt like I'd "shrank" from the inside & my skin felt like it didn't fit me anymore !
So after Xmas I came off "the diet" & decided to exersize (as you can't on a VLCD) I walked (not vigorously but with determination FOCUSED ).
I was eating sensibly ( nothing after 6pm, still drank Ltrs of water, NO TREATS OR ALCHOHOL also I never did go back to milk in tea or coffee )I maintained ALL my weight loss plus lost about a stone, now size 12.
My skin fitted me "correctly" I then wanted to go back to Finnish the journey .. To UNDER 10stone .Found this FAB DIET & FORUM ( which I tell everybody about. )
Then completed my journey 2 stone in 4 weeks size 10.
Then came off the diet to go onto loose a further 1 1/2 stone, Complete new lifestyle, taking in, all I learned from my journey still exersized

Wendy Brew

Back to top Go down

Post by JoyP Wed Jan 15, 2014 8:32 pm

Hi Nemmie,

I am the diet expert! Lol. Have tried them all I think. The main ones I did were Lighterlife, Slimming World and I did try the Atkins. I lost a fair bit on LL but it was so strict, just shakes and soups and water. Everything tasted the same, bland and grainy. It was so expensive too costing nearly £70 a week. Atkins was just too much hard work trying to work out what I could and couldn’t eat and Slimming World was ok but I just didn’t have the will power or see quick enough results to keep me motivated.

I’ve struggled with my weight since I was in my 20’s. I had my two kids by the time I was 23 and life wasn’t very easy, a lot of comfort eating went on and so did all the weight! I didn’t have very good self esteem then so just kept putting the weight on. When I met my 2nd husband things started improving for me and I tried and tried to lose weight but was stuck with the bad image of myself and it’s taken me years to realise that I am worth the effort and can be who I want to be. When my kids left home last year I finally made the decision to really do something about my weight and start thinking about me. I researched diets a lot before selecting this one. I can honestly say that the products are great and really tasty, the support from everyone at the Keediet and Keebees online here is better than going to a class every week. The results show for themselves and to jump on the scales each week and know that the number showing is going to be less than last week is fab!:-)

I want to lose around another 2.5/3 stone so have maybe a couple of months to go. But I’m enjoying losing weight and life is getting better as I feel better and can do loads more without the excess lbs!

I have a size 10 dress hanging in my wardrobe which I get out every now and then and look at. That’s my target! I’ve gone from a size 18/20 to a 14 so far. I’ve always got a couple of items of clothing in the next size down and each week I try them on. It’s amazing how quickly you feel them fitting! I get my ‘interim’ size clothes from the local charity shops, it’s a lot cheaper than buying new clothes that you’re only going to wear for a month or so, and they can be taken back to the charity when you’re done with them! :-)

I think it’s great that you have your mum as support and inspiration! (Hello Nemmie’s mum and well done on your success!) And I agree with her, EAT YOUR GREENS! You must have some veggies, you need to keep your body supplied with its vitamins and minerals. Just a handful each meal. Don’t forget you can have a few nuts every 3 days or cook with a little bit of nut oil.

If you enjoy the chilli, why not make some celeriac chips to go with it! Chop up a celeriac into chip shapes and use your oil allowance one day, pop them in the oven until crispy! Feels like a naughty treat. :-) I also enjoy a nice cup of earl grey with milk and sweeteners in the evening when I have my bar.

So that’s me and my story, hope I didn’t waffle too much! 

Joy xxx
JoyP
JoyP

Back to top Go down

Post by Wendy Brew Wed Jan 15, 2014 6:51 am

Nemmie read your reply to Joy .. & all I can say is
" EAT YOUR GREENS " lol xmomx

Wendy Brew

Back to top Go down

Post by Nemmie Wed Jan 15, 2014 3:50 am

Hi Joy,

Well I can honestly say I have never attempted to do any other diet before this one so I wouldn't really know which would work for me and which wouldn't. But I do like the idea of this one as all the packets are measured out for you, there is no calorie counting needed and it is a VLCD so will mean more rapid burn and I like that, I wouldn't have the patience to be on a diet for years on end because you only loose a few pounds a month. I definitely notice all the diet adverts more now that I'm on a one and one that stood out to me was Diet Plan, and it said you could loose up to 8lb a month which I thought was so little considering I've lost 6lb in 1 week.
Yes I think your dead on, because you see such fantastic results so consistently, it motivates you to keep going and not give up. What other diets have you tried and why didn't they work for you?

I start in the morning with the porridge which is really creamy and delicious, I really don't like any of the soups so for lunch I've been having the shakes, even though it feels like a drink, they are quite filling so do see me through till dinner. I then have been having either Spaghetti Bolognaise, Shepherds pie or Mexican chilli for dinner and then a bar for a evening snack. I haven't been having any of the vegetables or salad that I'm allowed, I just feel I don't need them and are quite happy with what I'm having throughout the day at the moment, but I am sure that will change as the weeks progress. I'm also drinking 5 pints of water a day and earl grey tea with sweeteners.

So how much do you have left to do and how long do you think it will take you? Have you battled with your weight for long?

Thank you for your support, its really appreiciated xxx

Hi Mum,

Thanks for your kind message, this is all because of you that I am writing on here today and seeing great results already. I love you, your a great role model and an incredible support to me. Really think about the great opportunity that the Keebee experts have given you, to tell your story and get some free goodies.  Smile 
What you have achieved is incredible and what better way to show all your hard work off by being the face to the diet!!

Nemmie xxx

Nemmie

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2014-01-09

Back to top Go down

Newbee to the Keediet plan Empty Nemmie Brill VLCD Result

Post by KeeSupport Wed Jan 15, 2014 2:00 am

Hi Nemmie, welcome to the Kee Forum, we are all rooting for you here and your first week weight loss will definately boost your motivation. There is a saying that success breeds motivation and it really is true.

Keep focused on your journey, try to enjoy and keep visual reminders and goals for yourself, it all helps and having you mum as a mentor will be a great asset.

Give your mum a massive pat on the back. That is a great weight loss and if she is interested we would love to hear her story and see pictures to use on our testimonial page, £100.00 of free products or £75.00 M&S Vouchers are for grabs if she's interested Smile Just email us at sales@thekeediet.co.uk

Keep up the good work xx
 flower 
KeeSupport
KeeSupport
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 95
Registration date : 2013-10-16

http://www.thekeediet.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Wendy Brew Tue Jan 14, 2014 10:54 am

Nemmie read your blog . Really pleased you have gone onto the site . You'll be pleased to be able to go back to it & BE PROUD . It's such a journey it should be recorded. Hope your drinking PLENTY of water, also eating the salad and veg allowed ..mum x

Wendy Brew

Back to top Go down

Post by JoyP Tue Jan 14, 2014 1:56 am

Hi Nemmie,

It's always good to have some support from someone who knows what you're going through! :-)

I'm finding the diet really easy compared to other ones I've done before. I think it's because the results are so good and pretty consistent.

I had a break over December because I had a few xmas do's and thought it would be easier for me. I just ate sensibly and managed not to put any weight on which was great. :-)

What products are you having each day? I have a shake for brekky then either a shake or soup for lunch. I have one of the packet meals with salad or permitted veg for dinner then a bar for an evening snack. Plus all the water!!! Then my little treat of a few nuts every 3 days. :-)

Well done with the 6lb this week. Feels good doesn't it.

Well my lunch break is over so back to work now. :-(

Keep in touch and feel free to private message me if you need to.

Joy x
JoyP
JoyP

Back to top Go down

Post by Nemmie Mon Jan 13, 2014 7:44 pm

Hi Joy,

Thanks for your reply. Woweeeeeeeee, looking at your before and after photo looks like your doing extremely well. How are you finding the diet? How much more do you have to loose?

Well today was my weigh day and I've lost 6lb which I'm very happy with as its only the first week. I am so rigid with it so I know I will loose more next week as this week I didn't hit ketosis until the 4th day, so never really started to burn fat until then.

You've done really well to of lost as much as you have!! Why did you decide to take a month off if you don't mind me asking?

Great to have a Keebee friend that's in the same boat as myself.  Smile 

Nemmie xxx

Nemmie

Back to top Go down

Newbee to the Keediet plan Empty welcome

Post by JoyP Sun Jan 12, 2014 8:11 pm

Hi Nemmie!

Welcome! Good luck. You sound very determined and with your mum as support I'm sure you'll succeed.

Keep us posted with your progress, it's always good to hear from other Keebees.

I'm back on the diet now after a break. Have now lost 3.5st in 4.5 months (but had a month off).
Another 2.5st to go to target!

Looking forward to seeing your first week results!

Joy x
JoyP
JoyP

Back to top Go down

Newbee to the Keediet plan Empty Newbee to the Keediet plan

Post by Nemmie Sun Jan 12, 2014 7:21 pm

Hi Everyone,

My Mother introduced me to this page (as well as the diet) so it'll be a good way to track my progress and hear other peoples stories and how they are getting on too.

I'm a mother of a 21 week old beautiful little daughter, she is my whole world and me starting this diet and wanting to loose weight is because of her as well as myself.
I have been very slim nearly all of my adult life, but due to an emotional breakdown over 2 years ago, I gained two stone. Then falling pregnant with my daughter in November 2012, I gained just over 2 stone also. I have been a size 14 to 16 for about a year now and I really feel its time I do something about it as I am fed up of feeling tired, drained and sweating every time I stand up or move a muscle.
My Mother weighed around 16 stone and was a size 22 back in November 2011 and then she found this diet plan, she lost 8 stone and went down to a size 8 in around 6 months and has kept if off ever since. So because of her outstanding results I have her as my mentor and the person I hope to achieve just as good as.

I am a little late coming onto this sight as I started the Keediet last Monday, so after today I will have done 7 days and therefore get to weigh myself tomorrow.  Smile 
For the first 3 or 4 days I found the diet to be a struggle, feeling hungry even after each meal, or feeling very tired and just wanting to take to my bed, but having a littelan keeps me very busy so unfortunately that is not an option.  Smile 
Now after nearly a week on it, I feel my body is finally adjusting to the changes and I am now feeling fuller and more active.

I hope to loose around 4 stone all together, which I am estimating might take about 4 months but my Mum (mentor) believes it will take closer to 3 months.

So here I go, the first steps of my journey, I'm sure there will be rougher days than others but I have my determination, will power, mentor and now this blog to give me the encouragement I need to see me through. Looking forward to the day I update my blog when I'm a size 8 again.... Happy thoughts  Smile 

Nemmie xxx

Nemmie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down