THE KEEDIET STORE ~ www.thekeediet.co.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Intro kb76slimmer
another newbee EmptySat Jun 20, 2015 9:26 pm by Kb76slimmer

» NEW VLCD BARS AND PIZZA WAFERS
another newbee EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 7:57 pm by KeeSupport

» VLCD - BACK IN STOCK
another newbee EmptyWed Mar 11, 2015 11:36 pm by KeeSupport

» KeeDiet Soup Price Reduction
another newbee EmptyThu Feb 19, 2015 9:05 pm by KeeSupport

» Exante Diet Shake Review
another newbee EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 1:36 am by KeeSupport

» Keediet newbie - day 3 on rapid- anyone else out there?? it seems quiet.
another newbee EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 7:47 pm by KeeSupport

» Slimmer Mikey's Blog(s) 2015
another newbee EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 1:38 am by KeeSupport

» NEW READY DIET MEAL - ADD TO THE KEEDIET STORE
another newbee EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 4:38 am by KeeSupport

» KEEDIET - VLCD SALE
another newbee EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 4:34 am by KeeSupport

another newbee

5 posters

Go down

another newbee Empty Re: another newbee

Post by jeanette6585 Wed Apr 04, 2012 8:16 pm

hi kate
it is so sad when familys break up i have not seen my mun for over 40 years jason my brother has a different mum, it is sad that my mum has never seen her grand son.Two years ago i met my uncle her brother for the first time in 45 years and that was heart breaking for me as he was the neareset thing i have to her it was lovely to met him and we got on so well he remembers me and the same for me he tooks just like my grandad. Then last year i met my dads wife number 3 not seen her for over 27 years she was in my live in my teens and that was very upsetting as she said she has never stopped think of me, so the past few years have been really great for me. It would be nice to see my mum but only to see what she looks like i really dont want her in my life as to many years have gone by.Kate it is hard and it will always be hard but you will be fine enjoy your life i allways think that it is there loss keep smiling if you ever need to talk i am allways here for you xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

jeanette6585

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2012-03-31

Back to top Go down

another newbee Empty lovely!

Post by KeeBeeKate Tue Apr 03, 2012 11:01 pm

Hi Jeanette,
as all of the other KeeBees have said- what a lovely story. I cant even begin to imagine how nervous/excited you must feel! such a mixture of emotion.

I dont see my dad anymore. He left our family when i was 11 and i last saw him when i was 15. I am now 26. He never contacted me after i saw him the last time and despite trying i havent got very far with his family and numerous other methods etc - so the opportunity you have here for the meeting you describe is amazing! Grab it with both hands and embrace it like theres no tomorrow - enjoy every bit!
Keep us all posted on how you are getting on

Kate x
Like a Star @ heaven
KeeBeeKate
KeeBeeKate

Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2012-03-29

Back to top Go down

Post by kelly0803 Tue Apr 03, 2012 5:03 am

Hi Jeanette,

Hope you are ok.

Agree with the other girls, what a a lovely story. Facebook can be such a dangerous place but yes a blessing for many other reasons.

I lived abroad most of my life (military family) and have now got in touch with lots of old friends and my brother actually found us via facebook. so i know how you feel. we did not know anything at all about him and it was from a relationship my dad had before he was married to my mum (so he did not have a clue). I am sure it was a major shock for my dad and I do feel sorry for my mum but I embraced the gift with open arms and he is absolutely wonderful.

sometimes it is strange saying I am 1 of 4 as for 40 years I have been the middle child (of 3). Would not change it for the world just wish we were closer.

My family have travelled but i currently live in the same town as my mum&dad and my sister, my youngest brother is in the army so lives in germany with his family and my "new" older brother lives in county durham. so no brothers close Sad to me. family is so precious and I am so pleased that you have plans to get together.

Keep us posted on your journey and meeting.

kelly x Smile
kelly0803
kelly0803

Number of posts : 182
Registration date : 2012-01-17

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanette6585 Mon Apr 02, 2012 2:45 am

hi, been a sleep most of the day and i fill abit better now i will stick with it. Sarah that is a lovely story life is so much better when you have people in it who you love, i must say i have not been hungry just spend most of the time on the loo haha, well done to you all you have done great xxx

jeanette6585

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsBadcrumble Mon Apr 02, 2012 2:00 am

What a lovely story Jeanette.
Facebook has brought me back in touch with my oldest best friend again. We'd lost touch in the 1990's, although we'd not seen each other since the early 1980's when she moved away with her parents aged 11. It was harder to stay in touch back then relying on writing letters, and we were only children. Then I found her again on facebook, she's now living abroad in mainland Europe, and we met up again for the 1st time in 32 years when she and her family holidayed in Yorkshire a couple of years ago. Then, last year we flew out to visit her and her family, and stayed at their home. It has just been perfect to be back in touch, and it's like we never left off, as the connection is still there, despite growing up and leading separate lives, the parallels have still been there. We were the 'bestest' of best friends, and I would have been so unhappy to have ended my days never having seen her again. It was my biggest wish to be reunited. I just wish I'd found Kee beforehand, so that I could have been a smaller version of me meeting her again. Oh well, next time, I will be! Very Happy

Stick with things, the headache will go, and see it as a good sign of things going according to plan, and you heading into Ketosis properly. I didn't suffer too much, because I drink decaf tea/coffee, so I didn't have to contend with that withdrawal... it also doesn't have the diuretic properties that caffeinated drinks do, so you can have more of it than the ordinary ones I believe. Drinking the water keeps the body nicely flushed through, and the ketones diluted as the body breaks down the fatty acids in our kidneys and liver.

Good luck!
Sarah Very Happy
MrsBadcrumble
MrsBadcrumble

Number of posts : 145
Registration date : 2012-03-13

http://www.TheEnglishCakeCompany.net

Back to top Go down

Post by sue wilkes Sun Apr 01, 2012 11:27 pm

Hi There,

Thats a lovely story, im so glad for you and i hope you enjoy having a brother again. I only have one brother
and would not want to be without him.

Your headache will pass if you bear with it. You will feel a bit rough for 3-4 days then once that has passed
you will find that you feel great. Its hard to take your mind off it, drinking water helps, the more you have
the better you will feel, also your weight loss will be a great incentive so stick with it.

Love Sue x
sue wilkes
sue wilkes

Number of posts : 162
Registration date : 2009-11-18

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanette6585 Sun Apr 01, 2012 7:42 pm

hi everyone, i have a headache this morning and i feel abit grumpy just had breakfast so hope it passes soon .I am very excited about meeting my brother the story we last seen eachother 20 years ago when our dad died, i have been trying to find him but i could not so i gave up i am on facebook in my maiden name just in case he was on there but i still heard nothing, then on new year eves i had a friend request from this man his last name has changed and i new it was him i was so happy that he had found me, i rang him and he was trying to find me for 1 years with no luck and one of his friends said try facebook so he did and there i was.He is married with 3 children and i am so happy i am a auntie it was all so very upsetting for me. My son lives not far from him so next month me and my husband are going down to see our son and then have a few days with my brother it seems so nice to say my brother for 20 years i have not had any blood family in my life and thanks to facebook i have my family back that is my story and why i want to lose this bit of weight xx

jeanette6585

Back to top Go down

Post by kelly0803 Sun Apr 01, 2012 9:52 am

Hi Jeanette,

Well done for getting straight on it. Sometimes you just have to. It is great you have a target it does make it much easier as you can be focused.

I started 11 weeks ago. I have had lots of small targets but my main one is for a ball I go to with our local football club. I just want to feel and look great. Not worried what others think but want to do it for me. Have my new dress which is very figure hugging. So far I have lost 29lbs I would like another stone by the end of April. Not been well for a few weeks so not focused. Have a busy day at work tomorrow but then Monday is the day I continue my journey to lose that stone.

How are you feeling about the meeting? I bet you must be nervous.

Last May I found out I had a brother (already have a younger one and an older sister) but he is the eldest. I was 40 and 1 month when I found out. I was so excited, but very nervous. The first meeting was amazing and he is lovely, he lives over 3 hours away but we have met quite a few times and in contact a lot.

So excited for you. Anyway enough going on. Welcome, good luck and go for it.

Yes have sweetner tablets in your coffee but try not to have too many coffees. Admin advised about 3 a day max.

Let us know how you get on.

Kelly x Smile
kelly0803
kelly0803

Number of posts : 182
Registration date : 2012-01-17

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsBadcrumble Sun Apr 01, 2012 3:20 am

Hi Jeanette,

What an exciting reason to be losing your weight!

I'm glad you're enjoying the packs, and I think they are very tasty, considering they're part of a diet. The shakes are really filling too.

I'm coming to the end of my 2nd week and I've lost 11lb so far, which is amazing, and I can already feel the difference in my body, just feeling less out of puff going up the stairs, and fitting back into my jeans again. That's what keeps me going.

I asked my OH from the beginning not to talk to me about food, or to think about offering me anything. I have to cook for the family still, which I find hard at times, but I make up my meal packs like cottage pie and cook my veg I have with it alongside the family meal, and I sit with them to eat, so I don't feel I am missing out.

As Sue said, use a sweetener in your coffee, so you don't go without there. Glad you liked the porridge, I couldn't stomach it, so now have a shake for breakfast, or just wait until lunchtime to start eating. I find I can go the morning just with hot drinks, and feel hungrier later in the day.

Good luck, and keep us up to speed with your progress. Getting a ticker from the tickerfactory (think the link is on the front page) to add to your profile is a nice visual to see your progress downwards.

Best wishes
Sarah x
MrsBadcrumble
MrsBadcrumble

Number of posts : 145
Registration date : 2012-03-13

http://www.TheEnglishCakeCompany.net

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanette6585 Sun Apr 01, 2012 1:42 am

thank you sue i have had a good sleep and enjoying a shake, i must say my husband keeps asking me if i want anything i had to say dont ask me as it is to easy to say yes but i have not i am enjoying the diet xx

jeanette6585

Back to top Go down

Post by sue wilkes Sat Mar 31, 2012 11:18 pm

Hello Jeanette,

Hope your first day of kee is going well. I have found through experience that it is best to weigh at a set time every
week. Its very tempting to keep scale hopping, expecially the first few days as you will lose a lot of weight as your
body gets into ketosis but the scales do tend to move around a lot so your true reading is once a week.

If you prefer your coffee sweetened you can have tablet sweetner, i have sweetex and get along fine with it as i
am a bit of a coffeeholic and wouldnt want to give it up. It may be worth a try.

Good luck on your journey, you have got a fabulous reason to drop the pounds so keep that in mind and just go for
it.

Sue Smile
sue wilkes
sue wilkes

Number of posts : 162
Registration date : 2009-11-18

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanette6585 Sat Mar 31, 2012 10:18 pm

Also when is the best time to weigh myself and is it best to do it once aweek xx

jeanette6585

Back to top Go down

another newbee Empty another newbee

Post by jeanette6585 Sat Mar 31, 2012 10:17 pm

i got my packs yesterday so i started it then and there and i must say the shakes and soup are very nice. I did not sleep very well last night and today i cant be bothered to do any thing. I had the porriage this morning and that was nice but i could not drink my coffee as it had no sugar in it so i will just stick to water. I only have 2 stone to lose well that is alot for me and i have to lose the weight you see i have a brother who i have not seen for 20 years and next month i am hoping to meet him which i am very much looking forward to, so i have to do this and i am very excited about this diet Smile Very Happy

jeanette6585

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down