THE KEEDIET STORE ~ www.thekeediet.co.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Intro kb76slimmer
Getting ready to start Rapid Burn - which packs to choose? EmptySat Jun 20, 2015 9:26 pm by Kb76slimmer

» NEW VLCD BARS AND PIZZA WAFERS
Getting ready to start Rapid Burn - which packs to choose? EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 7:57 pm by KeeSupport

» VLCD - BACK IN STOCK
Getting ready to start Rapid Burn - which packs to choose? EmptyWed Mar 11, 2015 11:36 pm by KeeSupport

» KeeDiet Soup Price Reduction
Getting ready to start Rapid Burn - which packs to choose? EmptyThu Feb 19, 2015 9:05 pm by KeeSupport

» Exante Diet Shake Review
Getting ready to start Rapid Burn - which packs to choose? EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 1:36 am by KeeSupport

» Keediet newbie - day 3 on rapid- anyone else out there?? it seems quiet.
Getting ready to start Rapid Burn - which packs to choose? EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 7:47 pm by KeeSupport

» Slimmer Mikey's Blog(s) 2015
Getting ready to start Rapid Burn - which packs to choose? EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 1:38 am by KeeSupport

» NEW READY DIET MEAL - ADD TO THE KEEDIET STORE
Getting ready to start Rapid Burn - which packs to choose? EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 4:38 am by KeeSupport

» KEEDIET - VLCD SALE
Getting ready to start Rapid Burn - which packs to choose? EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 4:34 am by KeeSupport

Getting ready to start Rapid Burn - which packs to choose?

3 posters

Go down

Getting ready to start Rapid Burn - which packs to choose? Empty Re: Getting ready to start Rapid Burn - which packs to choose?

Post by j0hn Tue Aug 27, 2013 5:28 am

The lack of hunger is still here. I'm forcing three packs in most days, but I'm happy after two. I'm increasing my exercise this week in a hope it brings some hunger back.

j0hn

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2013-08-07

Back to top Go down

Getting ready to start Rapid Burn - which packs to choose? Empty Re: Getting ready to start Rapid Burn - which packs to choose?

Post by JoyP Tue Aug 27, 2013 5:10 am

Way to go! Well done!

How's the hungry/not hungry going? Has it settled down now?

Fingers crossed for the next couple of weeks for you.

Keep up the great work! :-)
JoyP
JoyP

Number of posts : 53
Registration date : 2013-07-31

Back to top Go down

Post by j0hn Tue Aug 27, 2013 3:36 am

Week two is over - total loss: 1 stone!

I'm finding this easier than I thought. I had set myself a goal of 4lbs, which I'd have been happy with for the week, so to weigh in at a stone loss after two weeks, well I'm ecstatic!Very Happy 

For week three, if I can lose 4lb I'll be happy. It's week four which will be more difficult - I'm working away which means long days followed by evenings in the pub. That will test my resolve!

j0hn

Back to top Go down

Post by j0hn Fri Aug 23, 2013 6:52 am

Thanks Joy, that's reassuring to know. Hopefully it's a sign of fat burning off and an appetite will return shortly.

j0hn

Back to top Go down

Post by JoyP Fri Aug 23, 2013 6:48 am

Hey J0hn,

I had the same thing last week on a couple of days! Felt completely full and almost couldn't bear to eat. So I just had shakes and a bar. It passed in a day or two, then I had a couple of days where I was soooo hungry! Now I'm nearly finished week 3 and my body seems to be settling down and getting used to the 4 'meals' I'm having each day. I try and eat at the same time every day which seems to help.

Hope things settle down for you soon!

Good luck

Joy x
JoyP
JoyP

Back to top Go down

Post by j0hn Fri Aug 23, 2013 4:20 am

I don't want to eat!

I've had a shake for breakfast today. But that's it. I've not had any soup at lunch and I've got absolutely no urges to eat an evening meal, let alone a snack too. Is this normal?

I know I need to get the food down my neck, but my body is telling me I don't want any.

j0hn

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Aug 20, 2013 7:13 pm

Well done John, that's great to hear that you have had a good loss so far! Even with the water intake being a little low you are still doing well.
There is so much temptation around us on a daily basis whether it be during tv commercials, bill boards or our kind saboteur friends! lol you re doing wonderfully considering your job puts you in a position where it would be easy to have a nibble!

Many people when following the plan do find that they experience mild side effects like the headaches, so what you have had is not uncommon and the cravings for every day food pass.

As you say, onwards and downwards Very Happy 

Keep up the good work!

flower 
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 905
Registration date : 2008-11-01

http://thekeediet.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by j0hn Mon Aug 19, 2013 6:42 pm

One week down and 8lb lost. Shocked 

My appetite has vanished, I'm no longer craving food late in the evening and despite me needing to research recipes for work, it's not made me want to have any food - I'm currently researching burgers, which I thought would be torture affraid The real test will be when I have to cook some. Mad On the subject of fast food, while researching, I was surprised at how much syrup and sugar goes in to making french fries for the popular outlet with the golden arches!

I had to prepare a slow-roasted hog roast pig  for a wedding on Saturday, there was no temptation to try any of the pork or crackling, the down side was that I was so busy I only managed to shakes all day, but I didn't feel hungry at all. I even turned down the glass of fizz which was offered to me for the speeches.

I'm still trying to work on my liquid in take. I'm managing two litres of water per day easily, it's trying to get more water in that I'm struggling with. Headaches were limited to only two days, mainly caffeine withdrawal, I think.

Enough waffling, onwards and downwards! Very Happy 

j0hn

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Aug 13, 2013 11:07 pm

That's great John, sounds like you have found some satisfying products.

The veg flavouring is great sprinkled on meals for extra flavour or its nice mixed in with the Zero Noodles.

Also try the bars - the honey is a favourite!!

flower 
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by j0hn Tue Aug 13, 2013 6:46 am

Day One is out of the way.

I've tried the Mexican chilli - it's ok, tomato soup - not bad, strawberry shake - again ok and the chocolate and mint shake - it's not as bad as the plain chocolate flavour.

The orange water flavouring is really nice - it reminds me of Berrocca! Very Happy The wine flavour is ok, if a little sweet, and the lemon is refreshing. I've not tried the veg flavour mix yet.

So far the only side-effect is my stomach growling Laughing 

j0hn

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Aug 07, 2013 9:43 pm

Hi John,

Good to hear form you. We did used to have a different tomato soup in the HP range but it didn't prove too popular - it seems that people preferred the Total MRP product as a Tomato soup so we introduced this as a more permanent flavour. It is very smooth and quite creamy/glossy when consumed so we would recommend this if you are looking at tomato-y flavours! Also we recommend the Total shakes, these can bes used as a breakfast, so should you not like the HP red berry yog you have these as an option. The café latte proves popular as many clients like a coffee to kick start their morning, so to combine that coffee flavour with their breakfast seems to go down well. Meal-wise we like the Total Chilli meal and also the nutrisaveur meals, which are like a microwave ready meal but are pre-portioned and very nice! the meat in them is real meat and they taste better than the high sugar and salt alternatives in the supermarkets. Also have a go at trying some of the HP products too, the 3 in 1 desserts are great. Let us know how you are getting on, hope you enjoy our products! flower 
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Getting ready to start Rapid Burn - which packs to choose? Empty Fav Foods

Post by JoyP Wed Aug 07, 2013 6:24 pm

Hi J0hn,

Congrats on your upcoming wedding! :-)

I've been on the rapid burn for 6 days now and am loving all the shakes which I have for brekky. My favs are the cafe latte and the strawberry smoothie, but they are all nice.

Lunch for me is usually a soup, veg, chicken and mushroom are lovely but I'm not keen on the tomato. I then have a VLCD meal in the evening, cottage pie, mexican chilli or spag bol all served with 50cal of green veg. Then a chocolate truffle or maple and nut. I've just bought some of the new Ketogenic ready meals for a weekend treat, so I'll let you know if they're any good!

Keep us updated with your progress, and let me know if you find something scrummy! :-)

Good luck!

Joy
JoyP
JoyP

Back to top Go down

Getting ready to start Rapid Burn - which packs to choose? Empty Getting ready to start Rapid Burn - which packs to choose?

Post by j0hn Wed Aug 07, 2013 9:27 am

Hi everyone,

I'm just getting ready to start the Rapid Burn programme and would like to hear which meals everyone enjoys (and also which you don't), so I can choose a good selection.

I don't like nuts (they give me a prickly feeling in my throat), so I'm avoiding the Hazlenut smoothie for breakfast and anything else nutty. I'm not a fan of porridge either, so I'm thinking of trying the red berry yoghurt, what does everyone else think to this product? The only other flavour I like is strawberry, so I've not got a wide range of choices for breakfast if the yoghurt isn't appealing.

Looking at the lunches, I thought there used to be a spicy tomato soup. Has this been discontinued?

My plan to get in shape and lose weight for my wedding starts as soon as I can decide what I want to live on.

I've had some extra inspiration as my future-wife has been to look for wedding dresses today! Shocked 

j0hn

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down