THE KEEDIET STORE ~ www.thekeediet.co.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Intro kb76slimmer
can I do rapid burn just using meal packs EmptySat Jun 20, 2015 9:26 pm by Kb76slimmer

» NEW VLCD BARS AND PIZZA WAFERS
can I do rapid burn just using meal packs EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 7:57 pm by KeeSupport

» VLCD - BACK IN STOCK
can I do rapid burn just using meal packs EmptyWed Mar 11, 2015 11:36 pm by KeeSupport

» KeeDiet Soup Price Reduction
can I do rapid burn just using meal packs EmptyThu Feb 19, 2015 9:05 pm by KeeSupport

» Exante Diet Shake Review
can I do rapid burn just using meal packs EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 1:36 am by KeeSupport

» Keediet newbie - day 3 on rapid- anyone else out there?? it seems quiet.
can I do rapid burn just using meal packs EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 7:47 pm by KeeSupport

» Slimmer Mikey's Blog(s) 2015
can I do rapid burn just using meal packs EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 1:38 am by KeeSupport

» NEW READY DIET MEAL - ADD TO THE KEEDIET STORE
can I do rapid burn just using meal packs EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 4:38 am by KeeSupport

» KEEDIET - VLCD SALE
can I do rapid burn just using meal packs EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 4:34 am by KeeSupport

can I do rapid burn just using meal packs

2 posters

Go down

can I do rapid burn just using meal packs Empty Re: can I do rapid burn just using meal packs

Post by sophiejackson Fri Jul 29, 2011 7:49 am

the meal packs have a higher carb/ calorie content so i'm almost certain you cant. it's ment to be 3 shakes and one of whichever else so i'm guessing probably not. but admin may say different.

I use water for my shakes (never thought to use milk- may make it too milky) for ease i mix them in a water bottle. always have them on me thanks to the 3l a day thing. just put a glass ish of water at the bottom, pour in the powder, put the lid on and shake for 10 seconds. works surprisingly well and makes it much easier to be prepared. (if it's got any lumps add a bit more water next time and less if it's a bit runny. you learn pretty fast by the bottle markings) and the bigger the bottle the better- more room to shake properly

Hope that helps

sophiejackson

Number of posts : 104
Registration date : 2009-04-15

Back to top Go down

can I do rapid burn just using meal packs Empty can I do rapid burn just using meal packs

Post by betty Fri Jul 29, 2011 3:21 am

I ordered a one week rapid burn trail box and I realy like the cottage pie meal packs, I dont want to buy skimmed milk for the shakes and i cant be bothered to blend the soups but I found the meal pack easy to make.So can I do rapid burn on 3 meal packs a day?

betty

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2011-07-29

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum