THE KEEDIET STORE ~ www.thekeediet.co.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Intro kb76slimmer
Loving Rapid Burn results! EmptySat Jun 20, 2015 9:26 pm by Kb76slimmer

» NEW VLCD BARS AND PIZZA WAFERS
Loving Rapid Burn results! EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 7:57 pm by KeeSupport

» VLCD - BACK IN STOCK
Loving Rapid Burn results! EmptyWed Mar 11, 2015 11:36 pm by KeeSupport

» KeeDiet Soup Price Reduction
Loving Rapid Burn results! EmptyThu Feb 19, 2015 9:05 pm by KeeSupport

» Exante Diet Shake Review
Loving Rapid Burn results! EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 1:36 am by KeeSupport

» Keediet newbie - day 3 on rapid- anyone else out there?? it seems quiet.
Loving Rapid Burn results! EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 7:47 pm by KeeSupport

» Slimmer Mikey's Blog(s) 2015
Loving Rapid Burn results! EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 1:38 am by KeeSupport

» NEW READY DIET MEAL - ADD TO THE KEEDIET STORE
Loving Rapid Burn results! EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 4:38 am by KeeSupport

» KEEDIET - VLCD SALE
Loving Rapid Burn results! EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 4:34 am by KeeSupport

Loving Rapid Burn results!

3 posters

Go down

Loving Rapid Burn results! Empty Re: Loving Rapid Burn results!

Post by Admin Tue Apr 16, 2013 7:43 pm

Thanks for sharing your story Pink Hazel. Its so good to hear of how people find there way to us and the aspirations of what they wish to achive!

We are always here for any one who needs us, for support, questions or just to laugh with, so do keep in touch and we will enjoy sharing your journey with you

flower
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 905
Registration date : 2008-11-01

http://thekeediet.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Pink hazel Tue Apr 16, 2013 8:30 am

Thanks beautiful lady, Crystel xxxx

Pink hazel

Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2013-04-14

Back to top Go down

Post by crystel Tue Apr 16, 2013 12:47 am

Pink hazel wrote:It's tough, but the results speak for themselves! Impressive! Thanks Kee Diet, glad I researched and found you. Said Hello this morning to my size 12 jacket! Wink
That is Fab Very Happy you go girl amazing results xxxxx

crystel

Number of posts : 72
Registration date : 2013-04-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Pink hazel Mon Apr 15, 2013 8:34 pm

This is me.... I posted this on another page. I have been binge eating and battling with my weight since my late twenties, but I took up fitness and got to a steady size 10. Then when I had my first son three years ago I was diagnosed with gestational diabetes and was on really high doses of insulin (fat making hormone!) coupled with the fact I stop fitness I piled on five stone! Went from a trn to a size 18! Took me two years without diet and just exercise (a lot of running and strength training) to get back to a size ten and ten stone! When you work out believe or not it decreases your hunger so I naturally ate when I needed and limited booze (wine is my biggest bulge demon) to once a week. Then I went and got myself knocked up again lmao! I had gestational diabetes again despite being fit and healthy and although I was so careful about my weight for the sake of the baby, they still needed to wack me on high doses of insulin and metaformin three times a day. Momma got big again and because I had an emergency c section I had to wait until at least January this year to get back to fitness. So 13stone 8lbs this time! I lost some with pure fitness and now down to 12 stone. I am getting impatient so I figured I would strip some fat with the Kee diet. Never done a diet like this before. Fabulous results! I weighed myself today and I am 11stone 9lb...... Flipping great. The stuff is really flavoursome! I really couldn't be doing the lighter life.... Counselling is not my thing! I know why I am overweight. Also, in the past when I put on weight I knew the reason was depression. I am a typical binge eater! If I taste one bar of chocolate I have to have ten. Interestingly I don't feel like binge eating on this diet. I am physically hungry but mentally I am not interested in food! Making my family food is not a problem! I am 38 and I love my body it gave me two beautiful boys, best I start respecting it.... Stretch marks and all and shift the pounds! Lol! Feeling positive even though I could eat a horse and chase the rider! Going to try rapid burn for four weeks, may be six. I plan to then move onto the social plan for a while! X

Pink hazel

Back to top Go down

Post by Pink hazel Mon Apr 15, 2013 8:33 pm

This is me.... I posted this on another page. I have been binge eating and battling with my weight since my late twenties, but I took up fitness and got to a steady size 10. Then when I had my first son three years ago I was diagnosed with gestational diabetes and was on really high doses of insulin (fat making hormone!) coupled with the fact I stop fitness I piled on five stone! Went from a trn to a size 18! Took me two years without diet and just exercise (a lot of running and strength training) to get back to a size ten and ten stone! When you work out believe or not it decreases your hunger so I naturally ate when I needed and limited booze (wine is my biggest bulge demon) to once a week. Then I went and got myself knocked up again lmao! I had gestational diabetes again despite being fit and healthy and although I was so careful about my weight for the sake of the baby, they still needed to wack me on high doses of insulin and metaformin three times a day. Momma got big again and because I had an emergency c section I had to wait until at least January this year to get back to fitness. So 13stone 8lbs this time! I lost some with pure fitness and now down to 12 stone. I am getting impatient so I figured I would strip some fat with the Kee diet. Never done a diet like this before. Fabulous results! I weighed myself today and I am 11stone 9lb...... Flipping great. The stuff is really flavoursome! I really couldn't be doing the lighter life.... Counselling is not my thing! I know why I am overweight. Also, in the past when I put on weight I knew the reason was depression. I am a typical binge eater! If I taste one bar of chocolate I have to have ten. Interestingly I don't feel like binge eating on this diet. I am physically hungry but mentally I am not interested in food! Making my family food is not a problem! I am 38 and I love my body it gave me two beautiful boys, best I start respecting it.... Stretch marks and all and shift the pounds! Lol! Feeling positive even though I could eat a horse and chase the rider! Going to try rapid burn for four weeks, may be six. I plan to then move onto the social plan for a while! X

Pink hazel

Back to top Go down

Post by Pink hazel Mon Apr 15, 2013 8:25 pm

I will do. I have already written a bit about myself on another post. Have taken some before photos and am logging my progress. Still bit hungry, but not as bad as fourth day! Will post more! X

Pink hazel

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Apr 15, 2013 8:19 pm

Brilliant news Pink Hazel! Thats what we like to hear... we are so happy that you are find the slimmer, happier you and what a day to do it on..the sun is shining and the weather is looking good!

Thanks for your lovely comments which mean so much to us...

are you able to tell us a little more of your story and the goals that you have set yourself for your journey?

flower
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 905
Registration date : 2008-11-01

http://thekeediet.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Loving Rapid Burn results! Empty Loving Rapid Burn results!

Post by Pink hazel Mon Apr 15, 2013 7:24 pm

It's tough, but the results speak for themselves! Impressive! Thanks Kee Diet, glad I researched and found you. Said Hello this morning to my size 12 jacket! Wink

Pink hazel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down