THE KEEDIET STORE ~ www.thekeediet.co.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Intro kb76slimmer
Progress so far EmptySat Jun 20, 2015 9:26 pm by Kb76slimmer

» NEW VLCD BARS AND PIZZA WAFERS
Progress so far EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 7:57 pm by KeeSupport

» VLCD - BACK IN STOCK
Progress so far EmptyWed Mar 11, 2015 11:36 pm by KeeSupport

» KeeDiet Soup Price Reduction
Progress so far EmptyThu Feb 19, 2015 9:05 pm by KeeSupport

» Exante Diet Shake Review
Progress so far EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 1:36 am by KeeSupport

» Keediet newbie - day 3 on rapid- anyone else out there?? it seems quiet.
Progress so far EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 7:47 pm by KeeSupport

» Slimmer Mikey's Blog(s) 2015
Progress so far EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 1:38 am by KeeSupport

» NEW READY DIET MEAL - ADD TO THE KEEDIET STORE
Progress so far EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 4:38 am by KeeSupport

» KEEDIET - VLCD SALE
Progress so far EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 4:34 am by KeeSupport

Progress so far

2 posters

Go down

Progress so far Empty Great

Post by Admin Thu Jun 28, 2012 7:14 pm

Hi, great news, keep us posted it will be brilliant to hear your feedback and if posting the results is sure to help other men that browse on the forum, unfortunately not so many post but do sign up and join. Very Happy
flower

Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 905
Registration date : 2008-11-01

http://thekeediet.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Progress so far Empty Re: Progress so far

Post by hawklans Thu Jun 28, 2012 5:45 pm

Thanks so much for the help. I will give 5 packs a try, as I have noticed that if I am particularly active on just the four packs (i.e. a day gardening etc) I struggle to lose the weight.

I will also update some other stats in the next day or so around my body fat percentage etc and measurements. It's a really good way of showing the real impact of the weight loss.

hawklans

Number of posts : 62
Registration date : 2012-05-22

Back to top Go down

Progress so far Empty Protein for a Man on VLCD

Post by Admin Thu Jun 28, 2012 5:23 pm

Hi thanks for that, a gentleman on a VLCD plan must consume sufficient protein to safeguard their muscle and tissue, what we want for you is the fat loss. Men and (taller ladies above 5'7 require) more protein and calories etc. Below I noticed we suggests 4 packs a day, this should actually be 5 mealpacks a day, and our error. The 5th would be great from the HP range for you as they contain 18g of protein are only around 100kcals and extrememly low carb, so brilliant for a taller ladies or mens 5th product. I defintely wouldnt suggest dropping to 3 packs as this will drop the protein too low, the carbs will be insufficient for energy levels and you may start to feel tired and unfocused, and going too low on calories can actually deter weight loss for a time as the body starts to panic and enters a starvation mode, which is all about self preservation.

Eating small meals regularly really ignites ones metabolism and could speed up your weight loss, in saying that 4lb every week is a good regular weight loss and means that you are dropping around 14,000 lower each week than your body requires, hence your weight loss. You could also include the selection of low gi/gl veg salad and have a 6th meal.

Suggest you follow two week with five products as mentioned above, continue with your brilliant water consumption and see the results at the end of the two weeks.

Hope helped
flower
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by hawklans Thu Jun 28, 2012 3:50 am

Hi, yes I'm on rapid burn

hawklans

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Jun 28, 2012 1:12 am

Hello Hawklans!
Firstly congratulations on your weightloss to date- that is a fantastic result so far!

I assume you are on the rapid burn plan?

Generally we advise for men to stick with the 4 packs a day as these provide nutrients and energy etc that your body needs. If you perhaps stopped taking a pack then your body will notice this and then the low energy levels will begin to show more and you may experience a tiredness or similar.

are you able to confirm the plan you are on please and then we can advise further?
flower
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Progress so far Empty Progress so far

Post by hawklans Wed Jun 27, 2012 4:55 pm

Well my wedding looms closer and closer, just 45 days left. It does look like I will miss getting to my target weight before the big day, which is what I was expecting but was hoping to be a bit closer.

So at the moment the good news is that I'm now well past the half way point, I've lost 4st 8lbs and have 3st 3lbs to go. I shouldn't complain as that loss in just 109 days isn't too bad. I'm expecting that worse case will be that I shed another stone before I take a break for the wedding, if I'm lucky I might be able to push that up to 1 1/2 stone.

I seem to be averaging 4lbs a week, which I could do with being 6lbs - I stick to the plan 100%, four packs a day and only rarely have one of the bars. I'm also drinking at least 4 litres of water a day too. Anyone think that if I drop it to 3 packs a day I could bump up the weight loss a bit?

hawklans

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down