THE KEEDIET STORE ~ www.thekeediet.co.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Intro kb76slimmer
Update and ICE CREAM??? EmptySat Jun 20, 2015 9:26 pm by Kb76slimmer

» NEW VLCD BARS AND PIZZA WAFERS
Update and ICE CREAM??? EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 7:57 pm by KeeSupport

» VLCD - BACK IN STOCK
Update and ICE CREAM??? EmptyWed Mar 11, 2015 11:36 pm by KeeSupport

» KeeDiet Soup Price Reduction
Update and ICE CREAM??? EmptyThu Feb 19, 2015 9:05 pm by KeeSupport

» Exante Diet Shake Review
Update and ICE CREAM??? EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 1:36 am by KeeSupport

» Keediet newbie - day 3 on rapid- anyone else out there?? it seems quiet.
Update and ICE CREAM??? EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 7:47 pm by KeeSupport

» Slimmer Mikey's Blog(s) 2015
Update and ICE CREAM??? EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 1:38 am by KeeSupport

» NEW READY DIET MEAL - ADD TO THE KEEDIET STORE
Update and ICE CREAM??? EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 4:38 am by KeeSupport

» KEEDIET - VLCD SALE
Update and ICE CREAM??? EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 4:34 am by KeeSupport

Update and ICE CREAM???

3 posters

Go down

Update and ICE CREAM??? Empty Re: Update and ICE CREAM???

Post by Imp Tue Mar 13, 2012 5:45 am

Sounds good - we have a local one of those so here's hoping!!

Imp

Number of posts : 88
Registration date : 2012-02-23

http://www.fairmilecattery.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by sophiejackson Tue Mar 13, 2012 5:17 am

Hi Imp.

Afraid they're in london for now, but have signed a deal with 200+ holland and baratt stores so should be avaliable in more places soon. they only launched about 2 months ago but are growing fast so hopefully will be at stores by all of us by the end of the year Smile

sophiejackson

Number of posts : 104
Registration date : 2009-04-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Imp Tue Mar 13, 2012 2:38 am

I looked and unless you live in London area dont get too excited yet Sad Sounds good though Smile

Imp

Number of posts : 88
Registration date : 2012-02-23

http://www.fairmilecattery.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by jessyberry88 Tue Mar 13, 2012 12:53 am

It sounds really interesting, if you know the website for it please could you send it to me so that i can have a look!!

Well done on the weight loss, i had a sneek peek this morning and have lost another 2.2lbs but my official weigh in is on wednesday so am going to be really good!!

Jess xx

jessyberry88

Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2012-03-01

Back to top Go down

Post by sophiejackson Mon Mar 12, 2012 11:39 pm

Hi Jess,

wheyheyicecream.com should get you there. the vanilla one tastes just like normal! they were having a few teething problems with the chocolate last time i tried it but i've heard it's all good now. If you think about how creamy the kee shakes are, they too manage to get that creamy texture, not quite like hagin daz but deff creamier than the skinny cow ones. yum!

I have to admit i found it difficult to maintain. once i got to oal i'd reward myself with food and then have to do kee again and reward myself again. i spent almost 2 years yoyoing the last 1 1/2 stone (plus a bit more afer 4 months off travlling) but i've been following slimming world and have found it great as matinance. i dont really see how people loose on it, but it gives me a great guide to know what to choose on menus/ cook etc. after a hay weekend i'll guain 2/3lbs but following the plan it'll be off by the next weekend. it's really not a diet for me though, i eat a lot and not too differently to before but those little tweeks seem to have clicked with my body.
Also, exercise. I went throuh a phase of being a gym bunny, but now i've changed jobs it's not feasable. but i walk about 5 miles most days, cycle on weekends and generally just do more. Not dragging the weight around has made so much diference. i go on bike rides with my friends, 3 years ago they went without me because i was too scared i'd embarass myself by being so unfit. Now i go pratically everywhere by bike!
I think to maintain your priories have to shift. getting thin and staying healthy aren't the same. but it's much easier to get healthy when you've got less weight to lug around and feel more confident. I love swimming, but last year was the first time in 10 years i'd gone swimming on holiday, i'd usually just sit by the pool embarrased and comforting myself with wine. so much nicer to be in the pool burning off some of the coctails- even if i did get a little burnt Razz

Best of luck jessie. loosing weight has changed my life in ways i'd never have imagined. i'm no longer on the outside looking in.... with a glass of wine and a slice of cake

sophiejackson

Back to top Go down

Post by jessyberry88 Sun Mar 11, 2012 5:53 am

Hi the ice cream sounds interesting, does it taste the same as normal?
what is the website address so i can have a peek please?

Also well done on keeping the weight off, you must be so thrilled, i hope that when i get to my target weight that i will be able to maintain it too!! Any tips welcome!!!

Thanks Jess xx

jessyberry88

Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2012-03-01

Back to top Go down

Update and ICE CREAM??? Empty Update and ICE CREAM???

Post by sophiejackson Sun Mar 11, 2012 4:52 am

HEY! Just dropping by to say hello!LovE the new website, when did that happen??? loving the before and afters, have to say i recognised a few of you from the befores and some from the afters (depending on where you were on your journey when i was last around) didn't recognise anyone from both!!!

There are trails and rambellings of mine on here going back sinc 2009. Can happily say that 3 years on and i'm still 4 1/2 stone lighter than i was the first time i loged on here Smile found it a strugle to maintain at first and had a tricky 2 stone i kept putting back on then re loosing, so happy to say that i've now figured it out 9i think) and have been the same weight for almost 5 months now. From someone whos been known to guain 16lbs in 10 days- i never thouht this would happen.

I'd like to thank kee (again) for everything it's done for me, all the keebies support during my time here and all the encouragement in the world to the newbies and those contemplating starting their journey. All diets work if you stick to them, but i've never found any that work as quickly or effectively as kee.

ALSO, ONE FOR THE PIXIES!!!! a good friend of mine has made ice cream..... out of WHEY! i love it and snuck a few tasters during the developemnt and never found it affected my ketosis. It's sugar free, made with protien and will soon be rolled out in holland and baratt stroes. yes a it of a plug, but i also know what a difference the ocassional permitted treat can make, esp f one slip wont undoo so much work. it's called WHEY HAY! and all the nutritional info is on the website, was hoping perhaps you can have a look and advise. esp as i have tonsillitis atm and a great big tub in my fridge. thankfully i had some shakes and in too much pain for solids so you guys have been keeping me going these past coupld of days Smile

Hope you're all being massive loosers Smile xxx

sophiejackson

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down