THE KEEDIET STORE ~ www.thekeediet.co.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Intro kb76slimmer
Help !! Scared of having to break diet !!! EmptySat Jun 20, 2015 9:26 pm by Kb76slimmer

» NEW VLCD BARS AND PIZZA WAFERS
Help !! Scared of having to break diet !!! EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 7:57 pm by KeeSupport

» VLCD - BACK IN STOCK
Help !! Scared of having to break diet !!! EmptyWed Mar 11, 2015 11:36 pm by KeeSupport

» KeeDiet Soup Price Reduction
Help !! Scared of having to break diet !!! EmptyThu Feb 19, 2015 9:05 pm by KeeSupport

» Exante Diet Shake Review
Help !! Scared of having to break diet !!! EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 1:36 am by KeeSupport

» Keediet newbie - day 3 on rapid- anyone else out there?? it seems quiet.
Help !! Scared of having to break diet !!! EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 7:47 pm by KeeSupport

» Slimmer Mikey's Blog(s) 2015
Help !! Scared of having to break diet !!! EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 1:38 am by KeeSupport

» NEW READY DIET MEAL - ADD TO THE KEEDIET STORE
Help !! Scared of having to break diet !!! EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 4:38 am by KeeSupport

» KEEDIET - VLCD SALE
Help !! Scared of having to break diet !!! EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 4:34 am by KeeSupport

Help !! Scared of having to break diet !!!

2 posters

Go down

Help !! Scared of having to break diet !!! Empty Hi Sue

Post by Admin Wed Feb 22, 2012 2:49 am

Follow the Social Plan for the day, try to take some of your products, maybe a Kee breakfast, a bar in your bag and a bag of our snacks, for the meal keep to Meat, Fish and Vegetable and Salad. For drinks try drinking water, alcohol has lots of sugar and could cause a carb frenzy, plus you'll get tipsy very easy....

Soda water is fine, if you don't like plain water take some of our water flavouring with you, or if they provide Coke Zero, or Dr Pepper Zero you could have a treat with these. At a push a little lemon in your drink or a glass of diet coke, hopefully your ketosis is now well established and the little citric acid will not affect.

If there is a buffet in the evening again stick to salad and meats, fish, without sauce and use your bag of snacks if you like them, lots of protein to fill you up.

Hope helped
flower
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 905
Registration date : 2008-11-01

http://thekeediet.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Help !! Scared of having to break diet !!! Empty Help !! Scared of having to break diet !!!

Post by Sdolan30 Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:09 am

Hi guys , hope your all doing well on your weigh ins Smile I've been doing the kee diet for 6 weeks now and I've lost 30lbs Smile so so happy , have another two stone to go ( put on HUGE amount of weight in pregnancy ) here's my dilemma , currently I'm on the total plan and I love it ! Porridge for brekky, soup for lunch and shake and bar in the evening. I know you can choose to do the total plan for 4 weeks 8 weeks or 12 weeks max and then you need to eat low calorie evening meals for one week, but in week
11 I have to go to a wedding and have no idea what to do. . . Don't want to look odd and eat or drink nothing! But on the other hand I'm terrified if I eat and drink I'll set my weight loss back and I really don't want that to happen : ( any advice would be greatly appreciated : ) my own wedding is the 5th of August this year and I really want to have my figure back by then : )

Suz xx

Sdolan30

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2012-02-17

Back to top Go down