THE KEEDIET STORE ~ www.thekeediet.co.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Intro kb76slimmer
Total Meal Spaghetti Bolognese and Total Meal Cottage Pie!!! EmptySat Jun 20, 2015 9:26 pm by Kb76slimmer

» NEW VLCD BARS AND PIZZA WAFERS
Total Meal Spaghetti Bolognese and Total Meal Cottage Pie!!! EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 7:57 pm by KeeSupport

» VLCD - BACK IN STOCK
Total Meal Spaghetti Bolognese and Total Meal Cottage Pie!!! EmptyWed Mar 11, 2015 11:36 pm by KeeSupport

» KeeDiet Soup Price Reduction
Total Meal Spaghetti Bolognese and Total Meal Cottage Pie!!! EmptyThu Feb 19, 2015 9:05 pm by KeeSupport

» Exante Diet Shake Review
Total Meal Spaghetti Bolognese and Total Meal Cottage Pie!!! EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 1:36 am by KeeSupport

» Keediet newbie - day 3 on rapid- anyone else out there?? it seems quiet.
Total Meal Spaghetti Bolognese and Total Meal Cottage Pie!!! EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 7:47 pm by KeeSupport

» Slimmer Mikey's Blog(s) 2015
Total Meal Spaghetti Bolognese and Total Meal Cottage Pie!!! EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 1:38 am by KeeSupport

» NEW READY DIET MEAL - ADD TO THE KEEDIET STORE
Total Meal Spaghetti Bolognese and Total Meal Cottage Pie!!! EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 4:38 am by KeeSupport

» KEEDIET - VLCD SALE
Total Meal Spaghetti Bolognese and Total Meal Cottage Pie!!! EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 4:34 am by KeeSupport

Total Meal Spaghetti Bolognese and Total Meal Cottage Pie!!!

+2
Time4Change
Martin
6 posters

Go down

Total Meal Spaghetti Bolognese and Total Meal Cottage Pie!!! Empty Hi Vashti.

Post by Admin Mon Feb 07, 2011 7:51 pm

Not noticed the indian flavour in cottage pie but they are great. All now the same calories as the soups from the Total line, don't forget the water required for cottage pie and spag bol is different and using the same will make spag bol to watery.

Great to add flavours that you enjoy to add that kick, all fresh or dried herbs are allowed. Definately around to stay, and now a firm favourite one of our products. We are hoping to add even more....watch this space.
flower
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 905
Registration date : 2008-11-01

http://thekeediet.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Total Meal Spaghetti Bolognese and Total Meal Cottage Pie!!! Empty Re: Total Meal Spaghetti Bolognese and Total Meal Cottage Pie!!!

Post by Vashti Fri Feb 04, 2011 9:52 pm

Hi, just got round to trying my sample packs of each now I'm back on it and well and truly focused this time!
Found the Cottage Pie had abit of Indian spice to it's flavour-anyone else pick this up?
Love the Spaghetti Bolognese!!!! Just right! I love you
Vashti
Vashti

Number of posts : 221
Registration date : 2009-07-01

Back to top Go down

Total Meal Spaghetti Bolognese and Total Meal Cottage Pie!!! Empty Re: Total Meal Spaghetti Bolognese and Total Meal Cottage Pie!!!

Post by jewels Thu Aug 19, 2010 11:26 pm

I have now tried both the hot meals and I love them.I hope they stay around and hopefully add more flavours. Very Happy
jewels
jewels

Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2010-06-22

Back to top Go down

Post by kwakers Thu Aug 12, 2010 7:06 am

Hi Martin,
yes - they are both really nice and like "real food". I grate a courgette into them to add more bulk!
Kath
kwakers
kwakers

Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2010-07-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Martin Thu Aug 12, 2010 3:47 am

Great news Paul!

Thanks for letting me know. Yes it must be a little slice of heaven to chew on something after weeks of liquid meals

I can go ahead confidently now and order a few of them each to have as a treat when the going gets tough.

Nice one mate!

M

Martin

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2009-07-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Time4Change Thu Aug 12, 2010 12:34 am

Hi there Martin,

Finally tried both of them myself over the past few days, trust me after 3 weeks of liquid diet, morning, noon and night, they were heaven on a plate, flavour is on par with the soups i.e more than enjoyable for a VLCD.

No cooking facilities where I am so mixed with almost boiled water in a plastic bowl and sealed the lid tight for a couple of minutes, stirred again and then tucked in, added a bit of chili powder for added kick and they were great.

250ml of water in the cottage pie made it an enjoyable consistency but made the bolognaise one a little to thin, presumably by cooking on a stove or microwave would thicken it up more.

I would defiantly buy again if they were to reduce down the calories in them, but at 200+ calories they are a little high when other meals are 90-150cals

Paul

Time4Change

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2010-07-14

Back to top Go down

Total Meal Spaghetti Bolognese and Total Meal Cottage Pie!!! Empty Total Meal Spaghetti Bolognese and Total Meal Cottage Pie!!!

Post by Martin Wed Aug 11, 2010 6:14 am

Does anyone know what these actually taste like?

I'd really like to buy some of each to help me out, I'm doing a total meal replacement and the thought of eating something that even vaguely resembles these foods is so tempting, especially after trying out the hot chocolate flavour drink, (seriously, who thought that was a good idea!?)

Does anyone have any info on what they're like as they sound so scrummy!!!

Thanks

M

P.S - Jelly!!? How could such an amazing treat like this be kept a secret for so long, almost fell off my chair when I read others posts on it, talk about being thrown a life line!!

Martin

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2009-07-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down