THE KEEDIET STORE ~ www.thekeediet.co.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Intro kb76slimmer
Sainsburys fizzy water - with malic acid.... EmptySat Jun 20, 2015 9:26 pm by Kb76slimmer

» NEW VLCD BARS AND PIZZA WAFERS
Sainsburys fizzy water - with malic acid.... EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 7:57 pm by KeeSupport

» VLCD - BACK IN STOCK
Sainsburys fizzy water - with malic acid.... EmptyWed Mar 11, 2015 11:36 pm by KeeSupport

» KeeDiet Soup Price Reduction
Sainsburys fizzy water - with malic acid.... EmptyThu Feb 19, 2015 9:05 pm by KeeSupport

» Exante Diet Shake Review
Sainsburys fizzy water - with malic acid.... EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 1:36 am by KeeSupport

» Keediet newbie - day 3 on rapid- anyone else out there?? it seems quiet.
Sainsburys fizzy water - with malic acid.... EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 7:47 pm by KeeSupport

» Slimmer Mikey's Blog(s) 2015
Sainsburys fizzy water - with malic acid.... EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 1:38 am by KeeSupport

» NEW READY DIET MEAL - ADD TO THE KEEDIET STORE
Sainsburys fizzy water - with malic acid.... EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 4:38 am by KeeSupport

» KEEDIET - VLCD SALE
Sainsburys fizzy water - with malic acid.... EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 4:34 am by KeeSupport

Sainsburys fizzy water - with malic acid....

4 posters

Go down

Sainsburys fizzy water - with malic acid.... Empty Re: Sainsburys fizzy water - with malic acid....

Post by sazabaza Fri Apr 02, 2010 5:11 am

No problem, thanks.... still got a way to go though Smile

Good Luck on your journey!
sazabaza
sazabaza

Number of posts : 297
Registration date : 2010-02-25

Back to top Go down

Sainsburys fizzy water - with malic acid.... Empty Re: Sainsburys fizzy water - with malic acid....

Post by jamie2007 Fri Apr 02, 2010 12:10 am

Thanks Sarah.

Well done on your loss.

jamie
jamie2007
jamie2007

Number of posts : 62
Registration date : 2010-03-31

Back to top Go down

Post by sazabaza Thu Apr 01, 2010 11:32 pm

I think you can have it as it has malic acid rather than citric acid, but I wouldnt have until you are in ketosis....
sazabaza
sazabaza

Back to top Go down

Sainsburys fizzy water - with malic acid.... Empty Ladies looking at your Tickers - OMG you are all doing great, Hats off to you!

Post by jamie2007 Thu Apr 01, 2010 10:55 pm

Anyway, Did i read somewhere that you can have Coke Zero on FMRP?

KR
jamie2007
jamie2007

Number of posts : 62
Registration date : 2010-03-31

Back to top Go down

Post by sazabaza Thu Mar 11, 2010 6:38 pm

Hi Katy,

Ok cool, I will get my other half to consume the fizzy ones I bought then, I shall be getting some still bottles after work.

Thanks for the info Smile

Sarah x x
sazabaza
sazabaza

Back to top Go down

Post by katyjay Thu Mar 11, 2010 9:07 am

Hi Sarah, I checked tonight and I was right the fizzy ones have actual fruit juice concentrate in them so steer clear!

I get the Sainsburys own, still, 1.5litre in Cranberry and Raspberry, Blackberry and apple and peach, we can't have the lemon and lime one cos it has citric acid in it

Hope that helps

x

katyjay

Number of posts : 175
Registration date : 2010-01-12

Back to top Go down

Post by sazabaza Wed Mar 10, 2010 6:53 pm

Ok no worries, thanks anyway guys Smile

Katy, which still flavoured waters do you buy from Sainsburys....

Sarah x x
sazabaza
sazabaza

Back to top Go down

Post by Juliemarie Wed Mar 10, 2010 8:02 am

Can't help with this I'm afraid, I don't want to take any risks, so I stick to tapwater, occasional sparkling water and black tea - and LOTS of it!!
Julie X
Juliemarie
Juliemarie

Number of posts : 275
Registration date : 2010-01-13

Back to top Go down

Post by katyjay Wed Mar 10, 2010 1:24 am

i don't buy th fizzy ones, only the still ones cos the fizzy ones have actual fruit juice in I think so that might interfere with ketosis? Can't remember without looking at them but I think that was why I didnt get them

I have one of the 1.5 litre bottles every few days - usually in work for a change but stick to plain water the rest of the time

Katy x

katyjay

Number of posts : 175
Registration date : 2010-01-12

Back to top Go down

Sainsburys fizzy water - with malic acid.... Empty Sainsburys fizzy water - with malic acid....

Post by sazabaza Tue Mar 09, 2010 7:48 pm

Hello all,

How much of this are we allowed to drink a day?

I am fully in ketosis now, so can i have a couple of glasses a day....

Ta Very Happy

Sarah x x
sazabaza
sazabaza

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down