THE KEEDIET STORE ~ www.thekeediet.co.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Intro kb76slimmer
water?????????????????????????????// EmptySat Jun 20, 2015 9:26 pm by Kb76slimmer

» NEW VLCD BARS AND PIZZA WAFERS
water?????????????????????????????// EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 7:57 pm by KeeSupport

» VLCD - BACK IN STOCK
water?????????????????????????????// EmptyWed Mar 11, 2015 11:36 pm by KeeSupport

» KeeDiet Soup Price Reduction
water?????????????????????????????// EmptyThu Feb 19, 2015 9:05 pm by KeeSupport

» Exante Diet Shake Review
water?????????????????????????????// EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 1:36 am by KeeSupport

» Keediet newbie - day 3 on rapid- anyone else out there?? it seems quiet.
water?????????????????????????????// EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 7:47 pm by KeeSupport

» Slimmer Mikey's Blog(s) 2015
water?????????????????????????????// EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 1:38 am by KeeSupport

» NEW READY DIET MEAL - ADD TO THE KEEDIET STORE
water?????????????????????????????// EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 4:38 am by KeeSupport

» KEEDIET - VLCD SALE
water?????????????????????????????// EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 4:34 am by KeeSupport

water?????????????????????????????//

4 posters

Go down

water?????????????????????????????// Empty Re: water?????????????????????????????//

Post by Size10soon Sat Feb 27, 2010 10:16 pm

Hi Pathurry
It's true - water really does help you to loose weight.
Kidneys flush toxins from the blood and need water to do it
Liver processes fat into useable substance for the brain, muscles & organs (otherwise known as ketosis)

If, for any reason, the kidneys are a bit sluggish then the liver takes up the slack and covers for the kidneys (storing the toxins in fat and stuff).
Therefore if the liver is covering for the kidneys it can't process fat into fuel so you don't loose weight.

Which means Drink 3 litres of water every day - latest news is that black tea, including some herb teas counts as part of the water but coffee neve does because it is a diuretic (makes you pee)

Did you know that lemon - in water, tea etc will mess with the ketosis process? So don't have it

water?????????????????????????????// Weight

Size10soon

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2010-02-27

Back to top Go down

water?????????????????????????????// Empty Re: water?????????????????????????????//

Post by katyjay Tue Feb 23, 2010 12:14 am

It is a struggle isnt it?! My pelvic floor isnt the same after having 2 children so I need to wee all the time!

I find if I drink less than 3 litres I feel sluggish and headachy so I stick to 3 a day - I just fill up a 1 litre bottle and have one in the morning, one in the afternoon and another in the evening with 2 coffee's on top

Katy x

katyjay

Number of posts : 175
Registration date : 2010-01-12

Back to top Go down

water?????????????????????????????// Empty Water 2.25L

Post by Guest Mon Feb 22, 2010 7:28 pm

Hi Pat, I try to drink 4 pints each day, aim to drink this but dont always manage, I do however drink tea, as well. When followed cambridge we were told that although tea, coffee etc is a liquid and can count towards your water consumption it is adviseable to take this as an extra and 4 pints of water is a good start. I understand water should help to fill you up and help ease the conditions of ketosis.

Hope you are doing okay. water?????????????????????????????// Herz
Roz x

Back to top Go down

Post by Vashti Mon Feb 22, 2010 1:25 pm

Hi Pat,

Did you mean to say 'fill' you up.???? Laughing

Sorry, loved that, given me my evening chuckle!! Gt. stuff! Very Happy

In answer to your question, yes they say it helps fill you, but doesn't me!, but most importantly it is to flush the system/kidneys of the ketones which you produce while in ketosis. So important to drink enough, I'm guilty, as just can't drink loads of water. Working outside in and out of mud, not very helpful when you need the loo every five minutes! Shocked
Vashti
Vashti

Number of posts : 221
Registration date : 2009-07-01

Back to top Go down

water?????????????????????????????// Empty water?????????????????????????????//

Post by pathurry2000 Mon Feb 22, 2010 9:18 am

can anyone tell me if drinking loads of water helps you lose weight, or does it just help feel you up? Rolling Eyes
pathurry2000
pathurry2000

Number of posts : 42
Registration date : 2010-02-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down