THE KEEDIET STORE ~ www.thekeediet.co.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Intro kb76slimmer
WATER, WATER, EVERYWHERE!..... EmptySat Jun 20, 2015 9:26 pm by Kb76slimmer

» NEW VLCD BARS AND PIZZA WAFERS
WATER, WATER, EVERYWHERE!..... EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 7:57 pm by KeeSupport

» VLCD - BACK IN STOCK
WATER, WATER, EVERYWHERE!..... EmptyWed Mar 11, 2015 11:36 pm by KeeSupport

» KeeDiet Soup Price Reduction
WATER, WATER, EVERYWHERE!..... EmptyThu Feb 19, 2015 9:05 pm by KeeSupport

» Exante Diet Shake Review
WATER, WATER, EVERYWHERE!..... EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 1:36 am by KeeSupport

» Keediet newbie - day 3 on rapid- anyone else out there?? it seems quiet.
WATER, WATER, EVERYWHERE!..... EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 7:47 pm by KeeSupport

» Slimmer Mikey's Blog(s) 2015
WATER, WATER, EVERYWHERE!..... EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 1:38 am by KeeSupport

» NEW READY DIET MEAL - ADD TO THE KEEDIET STORE
WATER, WATER, EVERYWHERE!..... EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 4:38 am by KeeSupport

» KEEDIET - VLCD SALE
WATER, WATER, EVERYWHERE!..... EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 4:34 am by KeeSupport

WATER, WATER, EVERYWHERE!.....

3 posters

Go down

WATER, WATER, EVERYWHERE!..... Empty Water water everywhere

Post by Wendy Brew Fri Aug 24, 2012 10:45 pm

I really enjoy reading your postings, SOO well written and easily understood .Thanknyou

Wendy Brew

Number of posts : 79
Registration date : 2012-08-18

Back to top Go down

WATER, WATER, EVERYWHERE!..... Empty Re: WATER, WATER, EVERYWHERE!.....

Post by hawklans Tue Aug 21, 2012 1:41 am

Hi Wendy,

You need to drink more water for a number of reasons, from what I've read elsewhere.

1. We dont drink enough (regardless of diet) which means that alot of people are dehydrated and often mistake that for hunger.
2. On the diet we are not eating normal food so need to up our water intake to balance the water we are not getting through normal food (i.e. vegetables etc)
3. It helps flush through fat from your system

I can promise that it is important and I know from watching my own stats that when I dont drink enough it has a direct impact on my weight loss, as I weigh myself every day and track all my water intake (excluding anything used to make up the food) I can see a direct relationship between them.

I drink between 4-6 litres a day, I'd say most days its about 4.5 litres but sometimes it can me higher. The big secret is to drink constantly throught the day, dont down a litre of water just sip it constantly. I carry around a 750ml bottle (just using a normal water bottle I bought from a shop and refill it) and try to keep drinking from it as much as possible. Yes it does mean you will have more trips to the toilet, something to get used to, but you will get into the habit of it. And of course the results are always worth it.

I have an iphone and use an app called Hydriod which you can set up the containers to different quantities and then during the day when I finish a bottle, cup or mug I just tap on the picture.

Just for info the water thing is common across all of these diets and I'm pretty convinced that many other diets would be improved by increased water intake. I also find that i'm more alert and active because I'm well hydrated and my wife who's not dieting also says the same.

hawklans

Number of posts : 62
Registration date : 2012-05-22

Back to top Go down

WATER, WATER, EVERYWHERE!..... Empty Water?

Post by Wendy Brew Mon Aug 20, 2012 7:03 am

I struggle drinking water, remembering to, just going to get an APP through looking back through forum posts.(hawklands) Q..how much water? Q.. why is it so important to the Kee diet?

Wendy Brew

Number of posts : 79
Registration date : 2012-08-18

Back to top Go down

WATER, WATER, EVERYWHERE!..... Empty WATER, WATER, EVERYWHERE!.....

Post by Admin Wed Jul 25, 2012 11:06 pm

Hi KeeBees!

I hope we are all enjoying the sunshine sunny that has at last come our way!
Here in the office we are all upping our water intake because we are so warm so we thought we would extend this to you all aswell and see how much you are drinking in the warmer weather....As you know, water intake is one of the paramount parts of our plans - so let us know what you are doing with yours!

Dont forget if you spend £25.00 or over in our online store you are eligible for a free water flavouring... when you get to the checkout just add 50FWF in the special comments box and it will automatically be sent out in your order! Simple as that!...

take a look at this story that we covered on Facebook to see how much one lady drinks per day.... its bizarre but true!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-2171928/Young-mum-Sasha-Kennedy-downs-SIX-GALLONS-water-day.html

Happy Drinking All!

flower
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 905
Registration date : 2008-11-01

http://thekeediet.co.uk

Back to top Go down

WATER, WATER, EVERYWHERE!..... Empty Re: WATER, WATER, EVERYWHERE!.....

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum