THE KEEDIET STORE ~ www.thekeediet.co.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Intro kb76slimmer
help on day one of the total products EmptySat Jun 20, 2015 9:26 pm by Kb76slimmer

» NEW VLCD BARS AND PIZZA WAFERS
help on day one of the total products EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 7:57 pm by KeeSupport

» VLCD - BACK IN STOCK
help on day one of the total products EmptyWed Mar 11, 2015 11:36 pm by KeeSupport

» KeeDiet Soup Price Reduction
help on day one of the total products EmptyThu Feb 19, 2015 9:05 pm by KeeSupport

» Exante Diet Shake Review
help on day one of the total products EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 1:36 am by KeeSupport

» Keediet newbie - day 3 on rapid- anyone else out there?? it seems quiet.
help on day one of the total products EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 7:47 pm by KeeSupport

» Slimmer Mikey's Blog(s) 2015
help on day one of the total products EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 1:38 am by KeeSupport

» NEW READY DIET MEAL - ADD TO THE KEEDIET STORE
help on day one of the total products EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 4:38 am by KeeSupport

» KEEDIET - VLCD SALE
help on day one of the total products EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 4:34 am by KeeSupport

help on day one of the total products

3 posters

Go down

help on day one of the total products Empty Total or WC

Post by Guest Mon Feb 22, 2010 7:51 pm

Hi all, I started recently, first lost with Cambridge and re gained 2 stone. So on a mission !!!

I ordered the weeks sample box and got a mixture of wc & total products, some I liked and some I didnt, have just ordered 2 weeks more. The Total products seem to have MRP on the packet and these include the vitamins & minerals - they are similar to the CD products infact with taste. WC just have the flavour and the sweet packs have puddings on them. I found it a little confusing as well, but as mixing went with what I liked. Loved the WC Strawberry as a mousse but not as a shake for eg.

If you don't like the chicken soup try them as crisps they are lovely, did this on CD, it takes a little time to master but see they have the recipe on this forum.

I sent a message and they sent me this link which helped outlined everything I needed in one day for a mixed plan, there is one for all Total products and one for all WC products to.

http://www.thekeediet.co.uk/epages/vzwi4cnszntu.sf/en_GB/?ObjectPath=/Shops/thekeediet.co.uk/Categories/Product__Plan_Guidance/KEEFMR

Roz xx

Back to top Go down

help on day one of the total products Empty Re: help on day one of the total products

Post by Vashti Sun Feb 07, 2010 11:40 pm

Hi Lorraine,

On the top left of the homepage is the headings for the total and WC(weight control)products, go into those seperately to choose your products.
Very important, go into the diet accessories at the bottom of that list and buy a months supply of the slow release vits! They are like cattle boluses, but being slow release, they are beneficial, as less vits excreted as surplus! Take it with your morning shake, as more vits absorbed during daylight hours.

Please ask if not sure about anything, as you need to get your head round things to get good secure progress, safely.

Take care.OO
Vashti
Vashti

Number of posts : 221
Registration date : 2009-07-01

Back to top Go down

help on day one of the total products Empty Re: help on day one of the total products

Post by Debbie duncanson Sun Feb 07, 2010 10:19 pm

hi
i thought i was doing it all wrong as well lol but i think u can mix and match kind of thing when u look to buy the shakes and things the total ones only have shakes bars and soups but the wc have the porridge etc. i was asking if u can use a mix between the 2 as i think the soups are vile but really like the vanilla milkshake. and you can use the porridge etc as one of ur three and have a bar. the only difference is there is no vitamins and more protein in the wc products.

hope this helps im just trying to get to grips with this myself

Debbie

Debbie duncanson

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2010-02-07

Back to top Go down

Post by ElleCee123 Sun Feb 07, 2010 9:19 pm

How do I know which products are total and which are WC?
And, does it matter?
I just brought a selection of loads of different ones. Does it make any difference which ones I use?
I am now worried that I have done this all wrong.

Lorraine
ElleCee123
ElleCee123

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2010-01-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Debbie duncanson Sun Feb 07, 2010 8:58 pm

that sounds ok then ill try n mix and match. on day 2 now and going really well my husband had a chinese and lots of crap yesterday and i just kept thinking im going to fit back into my small clothes and im going on holiday in 5 weeks so really need to do my best.

thanks for your advice thats been great we will all be little stick insects in the end lol Very Happy

Debbie duncanson

Back to top Go down

Post by Vashti Sun Feb 07, 2010 11:56 am

Hi Debbie,

I have found the chicken soups keep on repeating onme, so just finishing box I have, rather have more of flavours I get on with!

The porridge didn't strike me, as contains cinnamon, not my kind of spice, some like it, some loathe it, bit like Marmite I suppose, so just try one and throw it out if vile! I threw the lemon one away, as couldn't eat it!

As long as you have any 3 of the sachets, and one of the bars a day, plus as much of the allocated water you can drink, you're away. You can mix and match the total and the WC, the WC have more protein, no vits, fewer carbs(if I remember right), so which ones depend on which flavours suit you best. I tried one of each of the ones I thought I'd like, and have settled on certain ones. All down to individual taste buds really, so worth ordering samples singles at first.

Keep at it! Day1 over, on your way to your first weigh in! Very Happy
Vashti
Vashti

Number of posts : 221
Registration date : 2009-07-01

Back to top Go down

help on day one of the total products Empty help on day one of the total products

Post by Debbie duncanson Sun Feb 07, 2010 7:46 am

Hi all i am on day one of the diet and the strawberry milkshake was ok i guess and the little snack bar but when i had the chicken soup for tea i was about sick it was disgusting. i can still taste it now and that was three hours ago. i am just wondering if i can have any the porridges or things as a full meal replacement on my four a day or would this not work well?????

Debbie duncanson

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down