THE KEEDIET STORE ~ www.thekeediet.co.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Intro kb76slimmer
Mixing WC and Total as a VLCD - help pls EmptySat Jun 20, 2015 9:26 pm by Kb76slimmer

» NEW VLCD BARS AND PIZZA WAFERS
Mixing WC and Total as a VLCD - help pls EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 7:57 pm by KeeSupport

» VLCD - BACK IN STOCK
Mixing WC and Total as a VLCD - help pls EmptyWed Mar 11, 2015 11:36 pm by KeeSupport

» KeeDiet Soup Price Reduction
Mixing WC and Total as a VLCD - help pls EmptyThu Feb 19, 2015 9:05 pm by KeeSupport

» Exante Diet Shake Review
Mixing WC and Total as a VLCD - help pls EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 1:36 am by KeeSupport

» Keediet newbie - day 3 on rapid- anyone else out there?? it seems quiet.
Mixing WC and Total as a VLCD - help pls EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 7:47 pm by KeeSupport

» Slimmer Mikey's Blog(s) 2015
Mixing WC and Total as a VLCD - help pls EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 1:38 am by KeeSupport

» NEW READY DIET MEAL - ADD TO THE KEEDIET STORE
Mixing WC and Total as a VLCD - help pls EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 4:38 am by KeeSupport

» KEEDIET - VLCD SALE
Mixing WC and Total as a VLCD - help pls EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 4:34 am by KeeSupport

Mixing WC and Total as a VLCD - help pls

3 posters

Go down

Mixing WC and Total as a VLCD - help pls Empty Re: Mixing WC and Total as a VLCD - help pls

Post by snackattack Sat Oct 17, 2009 2:11 am

Hi leanne29 you can mix products as long as you add a a multi vit and min as wc products dont have them in.Beaware that some of the bars have a lot of carbs etc so limit them to 1 a day other then that its plain sailing.If you have any questions feel free to ask . love to all snack xx
snackattack
snackattack

Number of posts : 58
Registration date : 2009-07-11

Back to top Go down

Mixing WC and Total as a VLCD - help pls Empty Re: Mixing WC and Total as a VLCD - help pls

Post by kitt Fri Oct 16, 2009 7:19 am

Hi Leanne

I haven't had the bars yet. On LighterLife they don't let you have them for week 1. I have ordered some but I will only have two or thre a week, but thats just my preferance.

Kitt cat
kitt
kitt

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2009-10-07

Back to top Go down

Mixing WC and Total as a VLCD - help pls Empty Hi Kitt

Post by leanne29 Fri Oct 16, 2009 6:00 am

Hi Kitt

So do you have 3 sachets per day and 1 bar per day ?

Thanks
leanne

leanne29

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2009-10-10

Back to top Go down

Post by kitt Fri Oct 16, 2009 5:20 am

Hi Leanne

I've only just started too, but from what I can gather there is no difference between the two except you must add a good multi vitamin with the WC.

I'm mixing them and I've lost 16lbs in 8 days.

Hope that helps

Kitt cat
kitt
kitt

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2009-10-07

Back to top Go down

Mixing WC and Total as a VLCD - help pls Empty Mixing WC and Total as a VLCD - help pls

Post by leanne29 Fri Oct 16, 2009 5:08 am

Hi

Me again, I have ordered the total diet box - 1 weeks worth and also WC chocolate dessert, WC porridge and WC yoghurt breakfast mix (sorry cannot remember product name) and WC soups.

I want to follow the full meal replacement plan but can I do this by mixing the WC soups, desserts and the total range shakes/bars and still remain in ketosis?

For those who have mixed the WC and total - what is the weightloss on average? more or less than on total alone.

Sorry for all the questions - v new to this and will take a bit of getting used to. I have done lighterlife before but I am sure I have read different things.....such as you can add 2 further shakes/soups ontop of the 4 - I just cant see how you remain in ketosis.

Thanks
Leanne

leanne29

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2009-10-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down