THE KEEDIET STORE ~ www.thekeediet.co.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Intro kb76slimmer
New KeeBee - first day EmptySat Jun 20, 2015 9:26 pm by Kb76slimmer

» NEW VLCD BARS AND PIZZA WAFERS
New KeeBee - first day EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 7:57 pm by KeeSupport

» VLCD - BACK IN STOCK
New KeeBee - first day EmptyWed Mar 11, 2015 11:36 pm by KeeSupport

» KeeDiet Soup Price Reduction
New KeeBee - first day EmptyThu Feb 19, 2015 9:05 pm by KeeSupport

» Exante Diet Shake Review
New KeeBee - first day EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 1:36 am by KeeSupport

» Keediet newbie - day 3 on rapid- anyone else out there?? it seems quiet.
New KeeBee - first day EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 7:47 pm by KeeSupport

» Slimmer Mikey's Blog(s) 2015
New KeeBee - first day EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 1:38 am by KeeSupport

» NEW READY DIET MEAL - ADD TO THE KEEDIET STORE
New KeeBee - first day EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 4:38 am by KeeSupport

» KEEDIET - VLCD SALE
New KeeBee - first day EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 4:34 am by KeeSupport

New KeeBee - first day

3 posters

Go down

New KeeBee - first day Empty Re: New KeeBee - first day

Post by crystel Sat Aug 16, 2014 1:58 am

Hi Not sure if you are still on here?
I read all your diary sounds like you are doing great well done you
I have just restarted the plan I am on day 5 so if you ever fancy a chat I am around xx

crystel

Number of posts : 72
Registration date : 2013-04-02

Back to top Go down

New KeeBee - first day Empty Me again. Day 8

Post by Bellasmum75 Mon Jul 28, 2014 7:36 pm

Well, it was a busy weekend and the order I placed didnt arrive so I was stuck without ANY products!

I coped on Friday night with a big salad and then Saturday I spent in London, where I had one meal of a burger with no fries or bun. I did have a glass of wine though.

Sunday was the same, with just a chicken salad for dinner, so all was well and I hope I remained in ketosis.

Im home today, so await Fedex who I have asked to deliver today, and hopefully I will have something to eat later!

Im finding it quite easy so far. Im definitely losing my appetite and my tummy must have shrunk too as I wasnt able to eat very much. My plan today is to blitz the kitchen as Im home all day, and the cupboards are a disgrace. I anticipate a big pile of rubbish for the bin man this week!

Bellasmum75

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2014-07-21

Back to top Go down

New KeeBee - first day Empty Day 4 - feeling hungover

Post by Bellasmum75 Thu Jul 24, 2014 6:53 pm

Feeling tired and hungover today but still not hungry. I guess its a touch of carb flu and the early night I wanted not happening!

Ate a little more soup than I intended to yesterday, but still ended the day very low cal, and I skipped one of my products as the soup was full of vits and my next order hasnt arrived yet, so I have 3 with me today and another bowl of soup tonight.

Had an odd episode after my dinner last night - without wishing to overshare, there was a lot of time spent on the loo, and I even had to get out of my bath 4 times to rush to the loo. Not painful, just constant, sudden and very very liquid. I did drink a lot of water yesterday, but perhaps this mornings hangover is simply dehydration having lost most of it down the toilet before bed! Perhaps my body is just getting used to the products? I would never normally eat such things, so its probably a shock to my poor system.

Weekend and next weeks planning is underway. Im hoping that my delivery will be here soon as I have nothing to eat tomorrow. I do have some protein powder so between that, bovril and home made soup along with a few vits I should be able to survive, but these deliveries really should be with me by now.

Anyway. Feeling good, despite being tired and Im drinking my redbush as usual as I sit at work.

Bellasmum75

Back to top Go down

New KeeBee - first day Empty Me again. Day 3

Post by Bellasmum75 Wed Jul 23, 2014 7:16 pm

Contniuing to talk to myself here, but finding it quite motivating. I have introduced myself on the FB group, but regardless, Im going to journal here, because it helps and I dont want to bore you all.

Im on day 3 and still finding it surprisingly easy. My routine now seems to be skipping breakfast and eating lunch as late as possible. Having read up on IF I think this is probably a good thing - giving myself a fast each day of 16 hours and then eating my daily meals within an 8 hour window. It hasnt been deliberate, but I wanted to try and forget about food and just have my shakes and soups without too much thought.

Yesterday I had a soup and a bar during the afternoon at work, and a bovril a bit later on before I went home. In the evening I had an exercise class so I saved my final meals for when I got home.

I know that exercise isnt recommended in the first few weeks of rapid burn, but I had already paid up for 6 weeks of bootcamp and I didnt want to stop going. The benefit of the class is that you are encouraged to work at your own intensity - so I went soft on myself, although I did find it quite hard and next time I will probably get 3 packs down before I go and perhaps have a meal when I get home. Its so nice to be out of the house and in the sunshine for an hour in the evenings, so I would rather do the class at a low intensity than sit at home watching my husband eat!

Today I have my 4 packs with me, and will be taking my 50 cals of veg as a soup (courgette, fennel, celery and mint) tonight. It is homemade and the slowcooker is on a timer so it should be ready when I get home.

Tonight is my first real challenge. The last 2 evenings I have had something to do in the evening but tonight my routine would normally be to get home and cook dinner. Its no biggie really - I just need to change my routine a bit and I think a nice epsom salts bath with my kindle, then a coating of body butter and an early night will be just the ticket.

I have worked out that I can do this plan for two weeks solid with no interruptions other than this Saturday when we are in London for the day and I would like to go for lunch and then one evening when someone is taking me out for dinner. Its still easy as I will just skip to the social plan on those occasions, and Ive already chosen my meals so there is no temptation to stray.

Anyway. Keeping busy today. Black coffee first thing, large mug of redbush consumed when I arrived at work and now Im on my first 650ml of water. I should get through two of them before lunch when I will have an hour in the sunshine before I come back for my vegetable soup.

Really, really hoping that the scales say nice things to me next Monday!

Bellasmum75

Back to top Go down

Post by Bellasmum75 Wed Jul 23, 2014 1:48 am

Thanks for the welcome.

It feels a bit strange talking to myself, but I think it helps to put my thoughts down, so apologies to anyone reading my self indulgent posting.

Im finding it surprisingly easy so far. Its day 2 and although there have been no social occasions or temptations, I havent really felt hungry. Its nice not to think about food for a change.

I have plenty of challenges ahead though. 2 weeks away where I have no control over food (but unlimited access to hot and cold drinking water) and to be sure that I will stick to it, I have just spent another £100 on a variety of products. Some days while I am away I will take 4 products, others I will do 3 but I will stick to it.

I keep forgetting that 4 products a day means the supplies go down prety quickly and the order I placed earlier this week, which I hope has been delivered when I get home will only get me through to the middle of next week. Although I dont intend to do 4 packs a day continually - I go away on 7th August and wont be back until the 26th, so Ive ordered enough to get me through. It should prevent me from eating the highly unsuitable offerings that will be available to me while I am away. One proper meal a day should be ok, and I will be active enough to get away with it - providing I lay off the carbs and eat only veg and protein.

Anyway. Big parcel expected imminently!

Bellasmum75

Back to top Go down

New KeeBee - first day Empty VLCD WEIGHT LOSS

Post by KeeSupport Tue Jul 22, 2014 11:32 pm

Hi there Bellasmum and welcome to our group

You're right, it is a little quiet on here at the moment but we have new KeeBees joining all the time and we do also have a secret facebook group 'secretslimmers' which is also a private area to get support.

It sounds like you are in the right mindset with regards to your diet plan but do try and have the four products a day to make sure your body gets the correct proportion of vitamins and minerals it needs.

Let us know how you get on and if you have any tips or suggestions for other KeeBees, let us know.
KeeSupport

KeeSupport
KeeSupport
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 95
Registration date : 2013-10-16

http://www.thekeediet.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Bellasmum75 Tue Jul 22, 2014 6:52 pm

Good morning all

I feel like a lone voice in the wilderness, but Im going to keep self indulgently posting here, so that I can monitor myself and because perhaps it will help me to keep a journal.

Yesterday was good. I only had 3 products though, as I went straight out from work and had forgotten my 4th. I ate a bar in the car on my way there, and lots of water and cinnamon tea at my meeting. When I got home I ate a few cornichons before bed, which put me over my 50cal of veg, but I still came in at well under 700cals for the day, so Im caling it a success.

Of course this morning I stood on the scales to find myself 4lb heavier than I was on Friday, but thats to be expected thanks to overdoing it all weekend. It was a bit much to expect a loss after 1 day, but I can but hope.

Today I have my 3 products with me, and a soup waiting for me at home, along with some salad veg.

Im not hungry now and am drinking redbush tea. I have a bottle of fizzy water to enjoy with lunch and my refillable bottle which I will fill and drink 4 times between now and 5pm.

I will walk at lunchtime again and then sit in the sunshine with my Kindle for half an hour or so before coming back to my desk for soup and then this afternoon I have a shake and a bar for when I get ravenous at 4pm. Its boredom I know as I felt like that when I was eating normal food (Im working the last week of my notice at the moment so the boredom will soon be a thing of the past)

Anyway, I dont drink milk - either in tea or coffee or as a cold drink, so I have a 0% Greek yogurt with me. Must check the nutritionals, but I think its similar. If not, I will eat half and chuck the rest!

So thats my day 2 planned out. Ive added it all to MFP to keep me honest, and Ive told my OH that Im doing this diet, so he needs to fend for himself at teatime. Ive suggested he have an omlette and we can both lose weight and save some money at the same time!

Bellasmum75

Back to top Go down

New KeeBee - first day Empty New KeeBee - first day

Post by Bellasmum75 Tue Jul 22, 2014 12:43 am

Im new here and I wondered if there was anyone around here these days?  Ive signed up to the FB page, but Im a bit nervous about posting there as its not quite as anonymous is it?

Anyway, I started today with my sample pack and have already ordered my next lot as I realised my 10 packs are not going to go very far!  

Im about 6 stone overweight, so I have to do something. I understand low carb, so dont expect too many withdrawl symptoms but I have never ever done a meal replacement plan before so I am a bit nervous.

Today is day one and so far I have only had a soup!  I bought 4 packs with me to work and had intended to eat a shake for breakfast, but wasnt hungry. I went for a walk at lunchtime and ended up with a pack of mushrooms and some celery from Tesco and ate the mushrooms raw in the sunshine, before coming back to my desk for a soup.  Quite happy with the chicken soup - it doesnt taste home made, but its a lot nicer and more filling than your average tinned or instant soup.

Im out this evening at a meeting, so wont 'miss' dinner at home, and its an hours drive so that distracts me.  I will have the shake before I leave work and a second soup when I arrive, before the meeting starts.  Then I can eat the bar as I drive home.

Im feeling so full after my soup, I cant imagine wanting 3 more products today though!  

Looking forward to seeing some success with this plan.  I want to see a difference in the first two weeks as that will spur me on.   I am keeping it secret as much as I can, as I dont want to draw attention to myself, but I guess the OH will find out as I wont be eating a normal dinner.  

Anyway I just wanted to introduce myself and start recording my success (hopefully) I will come back to this thread to post my progress and I hope it will spur me on if I have a bad day.

Bellasmum75

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down