THE KEEDIET STORE ~ www.thekeediet.co.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Intro kb76slimmer
Weight-loss mission accepted!! EmptySat Jun 20, 2015 9:26 pm by Kb76slimmer

» NEW VLCD BARS AND PIZZA WAFERS
Weight-loss mission accepted!! EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 7:57 pm by KeeSupport

» VLCD - BACK IN STOCK
Weight-loss mission accepted!! EmptyWed Mar 11, 2015 11:36 pm by KeeSupport

» KeeDiet Soup Price Reduction
Weight-loss mission accepted!! EmptyThu Feb 19, 2015 9:05 pm by KeeSupport

» Exante Diet Shake Review
Weight-loss mission accepted!! EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 1:36 am by KeeSupport

» Keediet newbie - day 3 on rapid- anyone else out there?? it seems quiet.
Weight-loss mission accepted!! EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 7:47 pm by KeeSupport

» Slimmer Mikey's Blog(s) 2015
Weight-loss mission accepted!! EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 1:38 am by KeeSupport

» NEW READY DIET MEAL - ADD TO THE KEEDIET STORE
Weight-loss mission accepted!! EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 4:38 am by KeeSupport

» KEEDIET - VLCD SALE
Weight-loss mission accepted!! EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 4:34 am by KeeSupport

Weight-loss mission accepted!!

4 posters

Go down

Weight-loss mission accepted!! Empty Two saddos together lol

Post by Millies Mummy Sun Aug 11, 2013 5:21 am

Oh Joy,

How funny, I too bought myself stars!! I didn't mention that bit before as didn't want you to think I was a complete nut job but hey we really are on the same wave length there!!!!.. I also did the app on my phone as couldn't figure it out on line!! How funny we are.....

Well we will both have the best present of all at Christmas - a new bod! new found confidence...Yay! Money cant buy you that feeling when you feel a million bucks and its true nothing tastes as good as being slim feels!!!

Well I am about to have movie night so keep motivated and I will let you know if the films are any good Very Happy 

Clare xx
Millies Mummy
Millies Mummy

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2013-08-07

Back to top Go down

Weight-loss mission accepted!! Empty Hi!

Post by JoyP Sun Aug 11, 2013 5:11 am

Hi Clare,

Thanks for the compliment! :-) I'm not trying to lose weight for any special reason. Just feel that now is the right time! Have tried so many times and done well on other diets but always put it back on, plus that little bit more. :-( Have given myself until December too, so we can keep each other company!

My kids are grown up now and just about to both leave home, so I feel that I now have time to concentrate on me and get that figure that I always wanted! lol

I too have made myself a chart, I feel I need something visual to keep me on track and focused. Have bought some silver and gold stars so that I can reward myself when I have a good week! (Have sad eh!!) I'm also keeping a diary of my journey. Hopefully it will help me understand how I got to where I am and teach me that I never want to come back here once I get to target. :-)

I had a go at doing that ticker thing, but it was so long winded that I gave up and just downloaded an app on my phone. lol.

Am drinking sooooo much water and I've got the orange flavouring which is rather nice in sparkling water. Have given up the tea and coffee pretty (apart from one cup of filter coffee that I allow myself each evening!)

Well, here's to the new us! Make sure you let me know how you're doing and if you ever need a chat on a bad day, give me a shout!

Have a fab weekend!

Joy x :-)

JoyP
JoyP

Number of posts : 53
Registration date : 2013-07-31

Back to top Go down

Weight-loss mission accepted!! Empty Hello Joy nice of you to reply...

Post by Millies Mummy Sun Aug 11, 2013 3:42 am

Joy,

I hear you had a fab week 9lbs!!? Wow excellent! I am amazed that you too have a bit to lose doesn't look like it from your photo. Are you trying to lose weight for a particular occasion or you just want to lose weight in general?

I would like to lose a min of 6 stone really so I suppose could potentially doing this until December so I try not to think to far in advance and just take one day at a time. I had put on a few stone over a period and then with having my baby; and now I just think enough is enough and I want to start living my life as the person I want to be rather than look back on old photos of how I used to look.

I've made myself a chart - paper n pens stuff (I used to want to be a blue peter presenter lol!!) I will work out that ticker tape thingy but i'm not very hi tech (clearly!) Also there is something satisfying about crossing off boxes, i'm not counting down the days but marking off the pounds and have marked 1 - 84 lbs in readiness for weigh day next Monday....

The important thing is just to keep busy and remember to keep drinking water as that is what makes you lose weight and keep full up and therefore on track, a few times I have felt a little bit hungry but I know in a few weeks it will become easier once ketosis is fully established.

Hmm chilli... I might try once of those, I did get the drinks pack too....I find they help massively  bounce

Take care, have a good weekend
Clare (Millies Mummy)
x
Millies Mummy
Millies Mummy

Back to top Go down

Weight-loss mission accepted!! Empty Keebee Newbies! :-)

Post by JoyP Wed Aug 07, 2013 6:11 pm

Hi Millies Mummy!

Welcome! It's nice to hear from someone else new to this. Am now on day 6 and finding it much easier than I expected. The 'meals' are really tasty and now I've settled into it I'm not feeling hungry at all. :-)

My favourites so far are the cafe latte shake (I was a costa/starbucks addict!) and the mexican chilli! I too may have to invest in these cranberry bars that everyone is talking about. :-)

Anyways, good luck with your first week and if you ever need a buddy please feel free to private message me! Nothing like support from someone going through the same thing as you. I'm in it for the long haul as I'm looking to shift at least 5st!

Let us know how your first week goes! :-)

Joy xx
JoyP
JoyP

Back to top Go down

Weight-loss mission accepted!! Empty Another newbie!

Post by Millies Mummy Wed Aug 07, 2013 7:57 am

Hello Joy, Kimbers and any one else who is new to this!!

Started on Monday morning, mentally for me that seems the right start day for me. Going ok so far, but unlike you two ladies I think I will be doing this for quite a while to achieve my goals so I am just taking one day at a time...looking forward to the first weigh in to spur me on!

I have done another well know very expensive meal replacement sometime ago approx. 8 years ago and did ok then so am hoping I can muster the same will power. Joining keebees I thought might help my resolve! So glad I found this website as so much more affordable otherwise it just wouldn't have been possible for me.

I had a baby 7 months ago and I am looking to get in shape and get married so lots of reasons to stay on track!

I think I am going to order some of those cranberry bars on your recommendation as haven't tried those yet, my personal fav so far is the lemon yogurt bar.

Good luck - look forward to finding out how much weight you lose in your first week Joy, Kimbers did great with 9lbs, Will be in touch with my weigh in results next Monday:) 
Millies Mummy
Millies Mummy

Back to top Go down

Weight-loss mission accepted!! Empty Welll Done On Your First Week!

Post by JoyP Tue Aug 06, 2013 6:04 pm

Hi,

As a newbie myself I just thought I'd say well done on your first week! 9lb! That's brilliant. Am on day 5 myself and loving it. Can't wait for my first week weigh-in! Smile 

Like you, my energy levels are great. Feel like a new person already.

If you want a slimming buddy on this journey, feel free to message me (good days & bad!).

Good luck with the next week!

Joy Very Happy 
JoyP
JoyP

Back to top Go down

Weight-loss mission accepted!! Empty Oh my goodness!

Post by Kimbers x Mon Aug 05, 2013 9:14 pm

Thanks for the reply - the encouragement is greatly received!!

Just thought I'd let you know that in week one....I've had a massive loss of 9lbs!!!  I've even managed to get a few of the dresses that I tried on last week past my shoulders...I am stunned and so impressed.  I will definitely be keeping up the good work.  I wavered a little yesterday and had chicken wings for dinner.  I know I shouldn't have...BUT the guilt I felt about it and seeing the scales this morning meant that I have gotten straight back on the wagon and am now enjoying my bar for breakfast and looking forward to my packs this week.

Still a bit headachy but to be honest, I think the humidity isn't' helping with that as I'm drinking a minimum of 2ltrs per day.  Hoping some other newbies see my weight loss.  I feel fantastic, energy levels are great and I'm enthused beyond reason!!

Looking forward to receiving the discount codes too - discounted weight-loss!  What can be better than that!!

xx
Kimbers x
Kimbers x

Number of posts : 2

Back to top Go down

Weight-loss mission accepted!! Empty Re: Weight-loss mission accepted!!

Post by Admin Thu Aug 01, 2013 10:18 pm

Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 905
Registration date : 2008-11-01

http://thekeediet.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Aug 01, 2013 10:14 pm

Hi Kimbers
Glad to hear that you are feeling positive and inspired! Also glad you like the cranberry bars!... they are just lush! Your cruise sounds wonderful and believe me, you will really notice a difference in yourself by end of September!
As you say - the water is important on the plans. The water helps the body to flush away the bits that it doesn't need. Of course there's the obvious answer as to how this happens and that's out through the wee-wee! Very Happy so as well as helping with any headachy side effects the water serves the purpose of helping the unwanted stuff leave the body....so keep drinking, keep up the great work! are you on Facebook? head over to our page for lots more inspiration and funny stuff and to chat with more 'KeeBees'! Oh and we have a weekly competition running at the moment too where you can win a voucher to spend online with us!
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 905
Registration date : 2008-11-01

http://thekeediet.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Weight-loss mission accepted!! Empty Weight-loss mission accepted!!

Post by Kimbers x Wed Jul 31, 2013 7:23 am

Hi everyone,

After 6 weeks of umm-ing and ahh-ing about dieting, I've finally got my head into gear and started on the VCLD Rapid Burn.  Why is it that sometimes it takes so long to actually get the mindset right?  For me it was the realisation that Mum and I had just booked our first holiday together - a 14day Med cruise in at the end of September.  Thursday night, and with immense excitement, I started trying on my dresses to work out what I should take...after struggling to get into 5 of my 'old faithful' dresses I knew that there was a problem...by 11:30pm that night I found myself excited about ordering foodpacks from The Kee Diet Store! When they still hadn't arrived at 12[m on Monday I was nearly in tears as I'd only survived on coffee thus far. BUT at 12:15 my lovely Fedex man arrived with my parcel of goodies for the week. Ohhhh those cranberry bars are a wondrous breakfast Smile

So here I am on day 2.  I'm hungry (about to have a thai soup though) and drinking lots of water seems to be keeping the headaches away - although my head does feel a little 'swimmy' and I've taken my ponytail down so know it's not that! Looking forward to Day 4 like you wouldn't believe!

Hoping that by the end of August I'd have lost enough weight so that I can start making myself a dress for the cruise!  Not only that - so that I've lost enough weight to feel good about myself again - there's only so long that the self/body-confident facade can last when you're literally bursting at the seams!

I enjoy reading everyones posts on here - they are so honest and inspiring, I wish you all the best with your own weight-loss missions.

Kimbers x
Kimbers x
Kimbers x

Number of posts : 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down