THE KEEDIET STORE ~ www.thekeediet.co.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Intro kb76slimmer
Newbie, just saying hi and sharing a tip..... EmptySat Jun 20, 2015 9:26 pm by Kb76slimmer

» NEW VLCD BARS AND PIZZA WAFERS
Newbie, just saying hi and sharing a tip..... EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 7:57 pm by KeeSupport

» VLCD - BACK IN STOCK
Newbie, just saying hi and sharing a tip..... EmptyWed Mar 11, 2015 11:36 pm by KeeSupport

» KeeDiet Soup Price Reduction
Newbie, just saying hi and sharing a tip..... EmptyThu Feb 19, 2015 9:05 pm by KeeSupport

» Exante Diet Shake Review
Newbie, just saying hi and sharing a tip..... EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 1:36 am by KeeSupport

» Keediet newbie - day 3 on rapid- anyone else out there?? it seems quiet.
Newbie, just saying hi and sharing a tip..... EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 7:47 pm by KeeSupport

» Slimmer Mikey's Blog(s) 2015
Newbie, just saying hi and sharing a tip..... EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 1:38 am by KeeSupport

» NEW READY DIET MEAL - ADD TO THE KEEDIET STORE
Newbie, just saying hi and sharing a tip..... EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 4:38 am by KeeSupport

» KEEDIET - VLCD SALE
Newbie, just saying hi and sharing a tip..... EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 4:34 am by KeeSupport

Newbie, just saying hi and sharing a tip.....

2 posters

Go down

Newbie, just saying hi and sharing a tip..... Empty Well Done

Post by in2014 Sat May 24, 2014 8:47 am

That's great, well done you, can you imagine what you will drop then in your first week. I've seen others posts on here with a 14lb loss !

How did you get on with the Choco Gateau, what did you think

keep up the good work. My son came back from Uni today, finished for good so a little celebration, I was good but not perfect, a stay the same day Smile

Xx

in2014

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2014-05-20

Back to top Go down

Newbie, just saying hi and sharing a tip..... Empty Amazing!!!

Post by angelicdevil Fri May 23, 2014 3:53 pm

I honestly don't believe this, I've lost 1.5 pounds in my first DAY!!!! WOW!! Shocked Laughing It took me almost two weeks to lose that on Weight Watchers!!! I am truly amazed. I never felt hungry once. Thank you Kee Diet!!! I love you
angelicdevil
angelicdevil

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2014-05-22

http://www.dawsonstreats.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Newbie, just saying hi and sharing a tip..... Empty Re: Newbie, just saying hi and sharing a tip.....

Post by angelicdevil Thu May 22, 2014 10:20 pm

Very good advice, thank you! I'm just about to try your cherry chocolate concoction now! I bet it's great. To be honest I'm the same as you. I try to just have a little bit, but I always end up having the whole pack of cookies or two or three chocolate bars, or worse still, a whole massive bar!!! Shocked I find staying away from it works a lot better than trying to control myself!! I have a wicked sweet tooth which is why I chose the shakes with just the odd savoury meal replacement thrown in for appearances sake. My other half gets at me when I eat nothing but sweet things as he's diabetic Laughing I'm sure he means well but when all you want is to swim in melted chocolate with your mouth open it doesn't help  Twisted Evil I'm off to try the shake combo now! I love you xxx

Last edited by angelicdevil on Thu May 22, 2014 10:21 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : spelling again!)
angelicdevil
angelicdevil

Back to top Go down

Newbie, just saying hi and sharing a tip..... Empty VLCD Best Way to Go !!

Post by in2014 Thu May 22, 2014 8:55 pm

Wow and I thought I had temptations at home. You brave woman, but sometimes going completely without is the best option, just having a little turns into just having a lot for me. I haven't got loads to lose this time round, and I start off with trying to control and use the Social Plan for a small gain, muck about for a couple of weeks, get angry with myself and go Rapid.

Just my cycle... Im in the denial mode at the moment and still trying to be good at home in the evenings Smile Let me know what you think of the Cherry Chocolate. Another is Banana and Caramel for a Banoffee Smile drunken 

Good luck for today, each time you pass a vending machine, tell it you don't like it Smile)))))

in2014

Back to top Go down

Newbie, just saying hi and sharing a tip..... Empty Re: Newbie, just saying hi and sharing a tip.....

Post by angelicdevil Thu May 22, 2014 6:10 pm

Oooh, I have the forest fruits one, I'll try that this afternoon! Thanks for the tip, sounds delish! I've purposely got the next five days off work to help me ease into the plan. I find it easier to stay on track outside of work because we have a coffee shop (cakes!  Shocked ), an on-site restaurant (anything from burgers to fish and chips!! Shocked) and vending machines on every floor filled with chocolate, sweets and crisps!! Shocked So much temptation. While I don't eat meat, I do eat fish and veggie products and I have a real sweet tooth so the shakes are ideal for me. I've never tried a VLCD before but I feel so dumpy I thought it was about time I bit the bullet and tried to get into shape. I'm going on holiday on 26th July and I'd like to have lost 10 pounds by then, do you think that's possible on this plan? I love you xxx 

Last edited by angelicdevil on Thu May 22, 2014 6:11 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : spelling again!)
angelicdevil
angelicdevil

Back to top Go down

Post by in2014 Thu May 22, 2014 5:47 pm

Hi Angelic, welcome and thanks for sharing that, I've tried the chocolate and forest fruit halved and that makes like a cherry chocolate shake, delicious over ice. I whizzed with water and then added a few cubes and whizzed for 5 secs more
Yummy.

Take it easy for first few days, generally feel bit tired as your energy is all used up. Best tip to survive, drink that water !!

Hope to see you on here again soon as a bit quiet so need lots newbies to get it going Smile

in2014

Back to top Go down

Newbie, just saying hi and sharing a tip..... Empty Newbie, just saying hi and sharing a tip.....

Post by angelicdevil Thu May 22, 2014 5:17 pm

Hi everyone!!

I'm totally new to VLCD's and thought I'd just introduce myself and share a tasty tip I found out just now.

I just started my journey today. I'm having a shake for breakfast and I just discovered something yummy. If you mix half a strawberry shake and half a chocolate one (I weighed the powder out to make sure it was exactly right!) you get the most delicious chocolate strawberry shake! It's amazing, try it!

Anyway, just to say hi and let you know I'm joining in on the road to a new me today on the Rapid Burn plan.  Very Happy  cheers 

Speak soon I'm sure.  Laughing xxxx

Last edited by angelicdevil on Thu May 22, 2014 5:17 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling!)
angelicdevil
angelicdevil

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down