THE KEEDIET STORE ~ www.thekeediet.co.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Intro kb76slimmer
Newbie - switching from another VLCD EmptySat Jun 20, 2015 9:26 pm by Kb76slimmer

» NEW VLCD BARS AND PIZZA WAFERS
Newbie - switching from another VLCD EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 7:57 pm by KeeSupport

» VLCD - BACK IN STOCK
Newbie - switching from another VLCD EmptyWed Mar 11, 2015 11:36 pm by KeeSupport

» KeeDiet Soup Price Reduction
Newbie - switching from another VLCD EmptyThu Feb 19, 2015 9:05 pm by KeeSupport

» Exante Diet Shake Review
Newbie - switching from another VLCD EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 1:36 am by KeeSupport

» Keediet newbie - day 3 on rapid- anyone else out there?? it seems quiet.
Newbie - switching from another VLCD EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 7:47 pm by KeeSupport

» Slimmer Mikey's Blog(s) 2015
Newbie - switching from another VLCD EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 1:38 am by KeeSupport

» NEW READY DIET MEAL - ADD TO THE KEEDIET STORE
Newbie - switching from another VLCD EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 4:38 am by KeeSupport

» KEEDIET - VLCD SALE
Newbie - switching from another VLCD EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 4:34 am by KeeSupport

Newbie - switching from another VLCD

2 posters

Go down

Newbie - switching from another VLCD Empty Re: Newbie - switching from another VLCD

Post by Trisha107 Fri Mar 14, 2014 6:45 pm

Hi

I've been on Slim & Save. It's very similar to Kee Diets. They have a little more flexibility when it comes to ordering, ie you can mix n match more, however not as many products.

I've got 5st more that I want to lose but loving my progress so far. I already use my fitness plan so will continue with that.

Thanks for the welcome!

Trisha107

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2014-03-12

Back to top Go down

Newbie - switching from another VLCD Empty Welcome Trisha

Post by Admin Fri Mar 14, 2014 5:26 pm

Hi Trisha and welcome to our forum and the KeeDiet Smile

That's a great weight loss result, how have you found VLCD dieting to the normal counting calorie plans and how much more to lose, you've definitely already got the results to show for your hard work Smile
What company did you follow with originally, you are allowed to mention Smile

Okay, to answer your Q - yes you can use RB weekdays and Social at weekends. if you select only permitted foods over the weekend and continue to drink the water you should remain in a mild Ketogenic condition as adding insufficient carbs to your routine and many use this system as a flexible VLCD.

You do need to be mentally strong because for some it can start you snacking, but those that master it - love it Smile

We looked into a tracker for meal planning and have put it on the bench for the moment he idea as there is so many updates happening to the KeeDiet this year. Many of our clients use Fitness Plan and we have yet to find a programme that beats this one. You can track your weight, plan your KeeDiet meals and also add your foods for the weekends, it also tells you how much you should lose. it's a great little tool.

Many of our products have already been added and if not shown under KeeDiet ...... Just add and it will be there next time as clients add as they go.

Hope helped and keep in touch and let us know how we compare and how your doing, ohhh we sound so nosey Smile x
 flower 
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 905
Registration date : 2008-11-01

http://thekeediet.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Newbie - switching from another VLCD Empty Newbie - switching from another VLCD

Post by Trisha107 Fri Mar 14, 2014 10:17 am

Hi everyone

I've been on a different VLCD since Jan 1 and have lost 2st 10lbs to date (another 5st to go). Saw Kee Diets when I was just googling for general info and decided to try it, mainly because of the variety of the products. Have only got a week's supply at the moment but it all looks good to me.

Got a couple of questions though - can you alternate between rapid burn and the social plan, i.e. rapid burn on week days and social plan at the weekend and is there planner/tracker anywhere so you can log your meals.

Thanks

Trisha107

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2014-03-12

Back to top Go down

Newbie - switching from another VLCD Empty Re: Newbie - switching from another VLCD

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down