THE KEEDIET STORE ~ www.thekeediet.co.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Intro kb76slimmer
OMG NEWBIE BLOKE ALERT!!! EmptySat Jun 20, 2015 9:26 pm by Kb76slimmer

» NEW VLCD BARS AND PIZZA WAFERS
OMG NEWBIE BLOKE ALERT!!! EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 7:57 pm by KeeSupport

» VLCD - BACK IN STOCK
OMG NEWBIE BLOKE ALERT!!! EmptyWed Mar 11, 2015 11:36 pm by KeeSupport

» KeeDiet Soup Price Reduction
OMG NEWBIE BLOKE ALERT!!! EmptyThu Feb 19, 2015 9:05 pm by KeeSupport

» Exante Diet Shake Review
OMG NEWBIE BLOKE ALERT!!! EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 1:36 am by KeeSupport

» Keediet newbie - day 3 on rapid- anyone else out there?? it seems quiet.
OMG NEWBIE BLOKE ALERT!!! EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 7:47 pm by KeeSupport

» Slimmer Mikey's Blog(s) 2015
OMG NEWBIE BLOKE ALERT!!! EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 1:38 am by KeeSupport

» NEW READY DIET MEAL - ADD TO THE KEEDIET STORE
OMG NEWBIE BLOKE ALERT!!! EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 4:38 am by KeeSupport

» KEEDIET - VLCD SALE
OMG NEWBIE BLOKE ALERT!!! EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 4:34 am by KeeSupport

OMG NEWBIE BLOKE ALERT!!!

5 posters

Go down

OMG NEWBIE BLOKE ALERT!!! Empty All gone quiet over there

Post by Admin Fri Mar 14, 2014 5:28 pm

Hi Chris, hope you are well and let's us know how it's going Smile
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 905
Registration date : 2008-11-01

http://thekeediet.co.uk

Back to top Go down

OMG NEWBIE BLOKE ALERT!!! Empty VIP Code

Post by Admin Fri Feb 28, 2014 2:34 am

Hi Slimmer Mikey,

You are right, it does seem there is a little confusion, hopefully this will explain.

Whilst we got the Secret Slimmer's Facebook Group off and running in 2013 we offered a 5% Monthly Discount code to all those who joined and included the Forum as well, as a Social Site. Our way of thanking members for joining and interacting. A new code was released at the beginning of every month, which hopefully encourage members to visit time and time again Smile

The offer was only ever intended to run throughout 2013 and as the offer was drawing to a close in 2014 in November last year we reminded clients of the change and that we wanted to continue to show our appreciation and offered a new One time 10% joining discount code. Hopefully those that visit to receive the code, will be encouraged to stay at chat:)

Having the VIP Social members identified in groups also gives us more controls to reward those who are chatting, with intermittent offers, discounts and rewards. Watch out for next week, I think the first VIP Reward is a Free Delivery, and the homepage category will have all the info to enter at checkout, but you didn't hear it here Smile
 flower 
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

OMG NEWBIE BLOKE ALERT!!! Empty VIP Code Access - KeeDiet

Post by Admin Fri Feb 28, 2014 2:01 am

Hi there Chris. Saw your message and your problem accessing the VIP Area.

The VIP Discount & Offers post is reserved for "VIP" Clients and you need to have contacted us to request upgrade, we then checkout you are a client and add you to the group so you have access. I have just added your details and you should now have access:)

The VIP Code is a one of 10% Discount Code to say thanks for joining us on the Forum or Secret Slimmer's Group on Facebook and being Social and chatting to others.

Weight Loss tends to be so much easier in a group and we therefore try to encourage all our clients to chat. If you want to jump on to our https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Kee-Diet/130772756981422 Group - Like our Page you can get a further 10% Discount Code for supporting us Smile
 flower 
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

OMG NEWBIE BLOKE ALERT!!! Empty Re: OMG NEWBIE BLOKE ALERT!!!

Post by slimmer mikey Thu Feb 27, 2014 5:59 am

Also, I've just read in another part of the forum that this 10% code can only be used once, or once a year??? Again, maybe an admin person can explain how often the code can be used.

slimmer mikey

Number of posts : 125
Registration date : 2012-07-20

Back to top Go down

Post by slimmer mikey Thu Feb 27, 2014 5:39 am

Oh right. I'm not sure what you have to do then. I know on some forums your status changes depending on how many posts you have made. Maybe I've posted enough to be a VIP member? I don't recall asking to become one or being told I had, I assumed just becoming a member of the forum made me a VIP member, but it's obviously not that straight forward.

In light of this it's probably naughty just to post the code here in this thread - I don't want to circumnavigate any forum protocol.

Maybe one of the admin people could let you know what you need to do to become a VIP person???

slimmer mikey

Back to top Go down

Post by bigchris350 Thu Feb 27, 2014 12:22 am

I KEEP GETTING THIS ??? WHEN TRYING TO GET MY DISCOUNT???

Sorry, but only users granted special access can read topics in this forum.

bigchris350

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2014-02-20

Back to top Go down

Post by alexia Wed Feb 26, 2014 11:33 pm

Hi Chris,i always drink the water flavours from kee diet.I hate water.I mix it with sparkling water and for me works fine.If you have any problems you can always ask for help.The support here is one of the best.

alexia

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2013-01-18

Back to top Go down

Post by bigchris350 Wed Feb 26, 2014 11:13 pm

CHEERS FOR THAT MIKIE MATE MUCH APPRECIATED . although it says i cant log in to it as its private wtf??? lol

bigchris350

Back to top Go down

Post by slimmer mikey Wed Feb 26, 2014 11:06 pm

Hi Chris. It sounds like you are getting on OK.

I would still be careful with your squash though - you don't want to prevent the ketosis because that is the thing that will have the biggest effect on your weight loss. Prevent it happening and all your hard work sticking to the plan will not be anywhere near as effective. Did you get some ketostix? They tell you if you are in ketosis. They are very useful if you can stretch to buying some. You will then know if your squash is keeping you out of ketosis or not.

As for a discount code there's a 10% one in a section here on the forum: Go to the homepage, if you have requested your account to be upgraded to VIP (& already placed your first order) you have access to a new category, in pink "KeeDiet Discounts & Codes"

Not sure about a 15% on though.

Do let us know how your first weigh-in goes. Well done so far Smile

Last edited by slimmer mikey on Thu Feb 27, 2014 5:39 am; edited 1 time in total

slimmer mikey

Back to top Go down

Post by bigchris350 Wed Feb 26, 2014 8:26 pm

hi guys

well im into week 2 now and things are going well ive noticed how my clothes are feeling much looser which im very happy about and ive addressed the squash issue by only having one pint of it in the evening and water during the day.
going to the online store now to get another 2 weeks worth! , saying that ive still re framed from weighing myself im gona do that after 2 weeks solid dieting for hopefull shock affect!!, i googled discount codes for the kee diet and see there are 10 and 15% discount avalable? can anyone help as any saving i can make is crucial at the mo .

many thanks
chris

bigchris350

Back to top Go down

Post by slimmer mikey Mon Feb 24, 2014 11:04 pm

Hi there Chris.

You must be coming to the end of your first week. How are you getting on?

slimmer mikey

Back to top Go down

OMG NEWBIE BLOKE ALERT!!! Empty Welcome ;)

Post by Admin Fri Feb 21, 2014 7:37 am

Hi Chris, welcome to our happy family and see your question has already been correctly answered Smile

Unfortunately squash normally does contain citric acid, known to affect ketosis.  Ketosis will make VLCD dieting so much easier and needs to be achieved, looked after and rewards you with amazing weight loss.

There are some flavoured waters out there that do not contain citric acid, perfectly clear, strawberry and kiwi plus red apple, but these are becoming hard to find.  Ribbena Plus doesn't contain citric acid but does fruit, so is a better option than normal squash but have to be very careful.  Have a look at the labels very carefully, they are about but you have to search.

Our water flavours are specifically created for VLCD dieting and are your best option.  Never heard the going straight through you syndrome, although many clients feel like the are being potty trained.  This is just for about 10 days whilst your bladder adjusts.

Creating a good habit around water is one of the biggest plus points of a VLCD Diet, apart from the rapid weight loss.  So it is really worth trying to master drinking the 2.25 litres and then once mastered increase to 3 litres which is much better for men and many others

Sorry to be bearer of bad news Smile
 flower
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Imp Fri Feb 21, 2014 12:12 am

Hi Chris!

Sorry to say but yes the orange squash will affect things - not because of the sugars so much as because of the citric acid - for most people it will prevent you going into ketosis which is the way the vlcd's work Sad

Yes the water flavours do have soluble fibre in but trust me - in a week or two's time you are gonna need all the help you can get in that department!!!

Imp

Number of posts : 88
Registration date : 2012-02-23

http://www.fairmilecattery.co.uk

Back to top Go down

OMG NEWBIE BLOKE ALERT!!! Empty OMG NEWBIE BLOKE ALERT!!!

Post by bigchris350 Fri Feb 21, 2014 12:00 am

Hi guys im Chris im new here didnt realize there was a forum all over it now lol , im on the total vlcd diet having chocolate and vanilla milkshakes and chicken and mushroom soup's as well as the nougat and honey bars.

im on day 3 at the mo the past 2 days i got to admit aint been great hard to say the least lol ,
but its day 3 now and im feeling much much more positive and like yes i can do this lol

my starting weight was 22st-11lbs im 30 and from Epsom surrey.
watch this space!!!

also the only question i have is...
the only thing i cant do is drink water instead im drinking orange squash (have done since a kid). is this REALLY going to affect me that much ?
i epically love the highjuice one which i have at the mo it is the no added sugar one tho so not the full fat , ive been told to steer clear of the kee diet drink flavors as they go straight through you lol.

Hope to get chatting to you lot soon .

bigchris350

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down