THE KEEDIET STORE ~ www.thekeediet.co.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Intro kb76slimmer
Slimmer Mikey's blog 2013 EmptySat Jun 20, 2015 9:26 pm by Kb76slimmer

» NEW VLCD BARS AND PIZZA WAFERS
Slimmer Mikey's blog 2013 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 7:57 pm by KeeSupport

» VLCD - BACK IN STOCK
Slimmer Mikey's blog 2013 EmptyWed Mar 11, 2015 11:36 pm by KeeSupport

» KeeDiet Soup Price Reduction
Slimmer Mikey's blog 2013 EmptyThu Feb 19, 2015 9:05 pm by KeeSupport

» Exante Diet Shake Review
Slimmer Mikey's blog 2013 EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 1:36 am by KeeSupport

» Keediet newbie - day 3 on rapid- anyone else out there?? it seems quiet.
Slimmer Mikey's blog 2013 EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 7:47 pm by KeeSupport

» Slimmer Mikey's Blog(s) 2015
Slimmer Mikey's blog 2013 EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 1:38 am by KeeSupport

» NEW READY DIET MEAL - ADD TO THE KEEDIET STORE
Slimmer Mikey's blog 2013 EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 4:38 am by KeeSupport

» KEEDIET - VLCD SALE
Slimmer Mikey's blog 2013 EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 4:34 am by KeeSupport

Slimmer Mikey's blog 2013

3 posters

Go down

Slimmer Mikey's blog 2013 Empty Re: Slimmer Mikey's blog 2013

Post by slimmer mikey Sat Mar 15, 2014 6:45 pm

Hello All

Final post for now. End results:

Weight is down from 12st 4lbs to 11st 2 lbs

Biggest bit of waist is down from 40" to about 38".

All in all a good couple of weeks effort. I'm off to Barcelona for a few days then when I get back I will be back to the exercise regime, get back fitness back up, let my skin catch up and eat to fuel the exercise without too many treats creeping back in. I still have quite a bit of stomach fat so I must try and visit here again in a few months time rather than waiting until I can't fit in most of my clothes - we shall see.

Keep at it everybody - this diet works incredibly well but it is only the start of things. You need to start or continue with some exercise and find a healthy diet that works for you. You can pop back here for a week or so like I do if things are heading the wrong way - but don't leave it too long if that's what you're going to do.

slimmer mikey

Number of posts : 125
Registration date : 2012-07-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Aug 01, 2013 10:23 pm

Sounds like you are really in the zone slimmermikey! Its great that you are back on it and enjoying what you are doing... its a wonderful feeling to get back in to fitting clothes, isn't it!?
Keep going and keep logging the progress, we love reading your updates!

flower 
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 905
Registration date : 2008-11-01

http://thekeediet.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by slimmer mikey Mon Jul 29, 2013 8:54 am

Right, that's me done for this dip back in keto. I've lost about a stone in 10 days - v pleased - although there will be a bit of a bounce back. I'm very pleased with this weight loss from one week. My clothes fit again. Smile

Back to the exercise regime tomorrow and I shall try to keep the diet clean.

Hopefully my next visit here will be for another week to torch a bit more fat rather than recovering from a lapse into eating crap like this one was (even though I had an acceptable excuse I suppose).

Keep trying hard everyone. AND REMEMBER TO START SOME EXERCISE WHEN YOU FINISH YOUR DIET TO BUILD YOUR METABOLISM BACK UP OR YOU WILL REGAIN THE WEIGHT EVEN QUICKER THAN BEFORE. THAT'S THE BIGGEST DANGER OF THIS DIET. DON'T RUIN YOUR EFFORTS BY PUTTING IT BACK ON - GET YOURSELF FITTER, EAT CLEAN AND KEEP THE WEIGHT OFF.

If you do put a bit back on why not do what I did - once it gets to about 8 or 10 lbs then do this diet for a week. Take action before it gets too out of hand again.

slimmer mikey

Back to top Go down

Post by slimmer mikey Sun Jul 28, 2013 10:12 am

Today has gone fine. Heading into my final day for now tomorrow. Smile

slimmer mikey

Back to top Go down

Post by slimmer mikey Sat Jul 27, 2013 6:23 pm

Yesterday was a nice easy day again. It's going well. I was 11st 2lbs on the scales this morning. Go me. It must have been all that gardening (well, helping someone else who was doing the actual gardening).

Last couple of days coming up for the this week on the shakes. Smile

slimmer mikey

Back to top Go down

Post by slimmer mikey Sat Jul 27, 2013 1:02 am

Yesterday was a tough day. I thought a few times that I'd done enough for this time and was very tempted to stop the Protikee. However, I stuck with and I'm glad I did because I was fine by the end of the evening, and today has been fine too.

I'm down to about 11,4 or 11,5 today so that's the best part of 10 lbs gone. Cool. Hopefully I can do a couple more lbs by Monday morning. Then that will be fine for this week.

I hope everybody is getting on OK. Peace out.

slimmer mikey

Back to top Go down

Post by slimmer mikey Thu Jul 25, 2013 5:47 pm

Oh yes. I imagine it will be pork chops and some veg!! Smile

slimmer mikey

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsH Thu Jul 25, 2013 11:26 am

Try a keto meal. Carbs like spuds will undo a lot of hard work.
MrsH
MrsH

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2013-07-10

Back to top Go down

Post by slimmer mikey Thu Jul 25, 2013 4:21 am

Yesterday went just fine.

Today and has been fine so far too. Someone gave me a Lighter Life raspberry porridge. Lighter Life porridge has a really odd taste to it anyway but this stuff was unreal. It had the most horrible taste ever, I had a couple of tastes and gave up - and I can neck a glass of Greens Powder, that's how bad it was. So I threw it away and had a Protikee maple porridge instead.

I'm a shake behind today. It's 6.15 now so I might have cottage pie and then have a choccy shake later as I find I sometime fancy something sweet later in the evening.

I've lost about half a stone so far and over an inch off my stomach. The last couple of days the changes have really happened fast. Cool Smile

I think I'll do another 4 days after today which will take me up to Sunday, but I might have a normal meal Sunday night, we'll see.

I hope everyone is getting on well. Keep going kids. Smile

slimmer mikey

Back to top Go down

Post by slimmer mikey Tue Jul 23, 2013 8:32 am

Well, that's another day done.

The maple porridge was spot on this morning - cooked to perfection. And the choccy shakes tasted even better today and the cottage pie as always was really nice.

Unfortunately all my remaining ketosticks had gone a dark colour and didn't work so I've thrown them out so I can't test to see if I'm in ketosis yet. Doesn't matter too much, I just like to know.

slimmer mikey

Back to top Go down

Post by slimmer mikey Mon Jul 22, 2013 7:10 am

First day on the ProtiKee and it's not been too tricky. Now it is 9pm and I have that slight headache that accompanies all this starting to work - I'll be testing my wee in the morning. Smile

slimmer mikey

Back to top Go down

Post by slimmer mikey Sun Jul 21, 2013 7:31 am

Thanks Admin. It's been a bit of a shock. My dad died two years ago and my mum was taken ill a few months later but got through it. So I've found that I've been fairly well prepared for what has happened. I have an older sister who is Downs Syndrome so I'm now her primary carer, so that's been a bit of a learning curve regarding some of the details of her life that mum always dealt with. Nothing I can't handle though Smile 

So, day 3 of the 3 day diet has gone just fine. Tuc, apple and cheese is a great brekky. Didn't have dippy egg and soldiers until about 4pm and then I've had hot dogs, carrots and broccoli, and ice cream and honeydew melon tonight (I've not actually had the melon yet).

And tomorrow sees the start of at least 7 days of ProtiKee. I can mix and match breakfast with maple porridge or choccy shakes. The it's 2 choccy shakes during the day and cottage pie at night. I always make the cottage pie with bit extra water and eat it really slow - it's lovely.

I hope everyone is getting on well with their diets this weekend. You can do it Smile

slimmer mikey

Back to top Go down

Slimmer Mikey's blog 2013 Empty Hi Mikey

Post by Admin Sat Jul 20, 2013 6:12 am

Welcome back, sorry to hear that you lost your mother recently, life and events do override our sensible side sometimes and feeding ones emotions kicks in.

Your journey this time is much shorter, and you have been sensible for putting the brakes on and deserve a pat on the back because you identified where this was leading.

You can do this Mikey, the way forward is so much better than the way back..

Have a great weekend

flower 
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 905
Registration date : 2008-11-01

http://thekeediet.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by slimmer mikey Fri Jul 19, 2013 6:02 pm

Thanks for the support there Mrs H.

Starting stats this time are weight 12 stone, biggest tummy measurement 39". The battery had died in the camera so I recharged that last night and I'll do a photo later.

It would be good to get down to nearer to 11 stone and to get that stomach measurement down by a couple of inches.

Yesterday went well, in fact it was quite easy. By the time I had messed about yesterday morning I didn't have time for brekky, so I was a boiled egg and soldiers under. Cottage cheese and Tuc is something I always really enjoy, and the ham, runner beans and beetroot was OK. Cherries and ice cream was OK but I'm using up some ice cream that's been in the freezer for ages and it's not great. But I suppose I don't want great at the minute.

So, day 2 begins and I will have time for egg and soldiers this morning. Have a lovely day everybody.

slimmer mikey

Back to top Go down

Slimmer Mikey's blog 2013 Empty Hello and welcome

Post by MrsH Thu Jul 18, 2013 11:34 pm

I wasn't here last year but welcome back anyway.

Good luck with your new diet, I am sorry to hear about losing your mother, I can only imagine how hard that has been.

I really like the meal replacement packs, and also the chocolate truffle snacks, it maybe worth keeping some of these in your diet in the future as a maintenance option, so you can have a treat but avoid the very high sugar foods out there. I am also a huge fan of cream teas and will be looking in the future on how to make low sugar jam.

Nom nom nom Smile
MrsH
MrsH

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2013-07-10

Back to top Go down

Slimmer Mikey's blog 2013 Empty Slimmer Mikey's blog 2013

Post by slimmer mikey Thu Jul 18, 2013 6:07 pm

Hello All

I was here about the same time last year and did the ProtiKee meals for a couple of weeks to shed some fat. And I'm back again. What went wrong???

Well, I was doing pretty good and my weight had stayed fairly stable up until a few weeks ago. Unfortunately my mum died about 2 months ago and I've not really denied myself much when it comes to food over the last 8 weeks or so. I've put on about 10 to 12 lbs and all my clothes are uncomfortable once again (especially in this heat). It started with the left over cream teas from the buffet at my mum's funeral.

So, I'm doing my usual routine of doing the 3 day diet thing first (or my version of it) just to get me going. Then I'm going to do the ProtiKee meals for a week, then I might return for a second week a little while later.

So, food today is boiled egg and soldiers and a banana for brekky, Tuc and cottage cheese for lunch and ham, runner beans and beetroot with ice cream and cherries for dinner. Black tea and water to drink.

I'll weight myself in a while and take a photo of the belly fat that needs to go later on this evening.

Until later. Very Happy Very Happy

slimmer mikey

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down