THE KEEDIET STORE ~ www.thekeediet.co.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Intro kb76slimmer
Back again for a couple of weeks EmptySat Jun 20, 2015 9:26 pm by Kb76slimmer

» NEW VLCD BARS AND PIZZA WAFERS
Back again for a couple of weeks EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 7:57 pm by KeeSupport

» VLCD - BACK IN STOCK
Back again for a couple of weeks EmptyWed Mar 11, 2015 11:36 pm by KeeSupport

» KeeDiet Soup Price Reduction
Back again for a couple of weeks EmptyThu Feb 19, 2015 9:05 pm by KeeSupport

» Exante Diet Shake Review
Back again for a couple of weeks EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 1:36 am by KeeSupport

» Keediet newbie - day 3 on rapid- anyone else out there?? it seems quiet.
Back again for a couple of weeks EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 7:47 pm by KeeSupport

» Slimmer Mikey's Blog(s) 2015
Back again for a couple of weeks EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 1:38 am by KeeSupport

» NEW READY DIET MEAL - ADD TO THE KEEDIET STORE
Back again for a couple of weeks EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 4:38 am by KeeSupport

» KEEDIET - VLCD SALE
Back again for a couple of weeks EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 4:34 am by KeeSupport

Back again for a couple of weeks

3 posters

Go down

Back again for a couple of weeks Empty Hi slimmer Mikey

Post by Admin Fri Mar 14, 2014 5:12 pm

You have done so well I your 2 week revisit, hope you feel chuffed with yourself and it seems you have a great time ahead of you.

Keep us updated with your Saturday result and keep up the good work today, go out with a Roar and a perfect day Smile

You definitely can do it !
 flower 
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 905
Registration date : 2008-11-01

http://thekeediet.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Back again for a couple of weeks Empty Re: Back again for a couple of weeks

Post by slimmer mikey Fri Mar 14, 2014 7:45 am

I've only got tomorrow to go but I nearly gave in tonight. I think for a quick visit 10 days might be better than 2 weeks - the weight loss does slow down around that point. But, I like to finish what I intended so I manned up and resisted the urge to deviate from the diet.

Last day tomorrow, got a busy day so it should fly by. I'll post my finish results on Saturday morning.

slimmer mikey

Number of posts : 125
Registration date : 2012-07-20

Back to top Go down

Post by slimmer mikey Thu Mar 13, 2014 5:30 am

Right, the KFC didn't affect my ketosis. However, I'm not sending out a message it's OK to eat KFC while you're doing this diet but at a push it's kind of OK. If you are the sort of person who has the restraint and can handle one treat a week then I will confess to a piece of KFC or a chip shop sausage on previous visits to Protikee. Stay away if it will be bad for your will power.

Two more days to go, I'm doing well Smile

slimmer mikey

Back to top Go down

Post by slimmer mikey Wed Mar 12, 2014 12:21 am

I'm coping with a variety of challenges in my life at the minute and it's taking it's toll on my general awareness of my day. Before I came to work today I cleaned my shake shaker after my brekky shake and put it in my bag - but forgot to actually put 2 shake sachets in there as well.

I've had to improvise and I've had some chicken instead - twas yummy Smile(It was KFC so it had coating on it - hopefully not enough to kick me out of ketosis and I have done it before and been OK). I shall have just a shake or the cottage pie now tonight.

I'm wearing a pair of trousers today that have been out of action since before Christmas due to the "snugness" of the fit (they were too tight) - so that's excellent. Being able to wear more of the clothes that I own is probably the main benefit for me when losing weight, rather than what I look like. I hate going clothes shopping, I'd rather do 2 weeks of Protikee  Very Happy 

Three more days to go  Smile Smile Smile

slimmer mikey

Back to top Go down

Post by slimmer mikey Tue Mar 11, 2014 6:57 am

In my last post I meant I had got down to 11st 7lbs.

This morning marked the start of week 3 and I was around 11st 5lbs so I've nearly lost a stone over the last 2 weeks. I'm hoping to end up somewhere near the 11st mark by Saturday morning and after the 3 or 4lb bounce back I should end up at having lost a stone.

Then it's a trip to Barcelona and then back to some exercise when I get back. I'll be doing Asylum 2 - I did just over 2 weeks of it before I went away at the end of January, but I will restart it and do all four weeks.

I'm at that stage when I'm getting a bit fed up with the diet, I'm pleased I've only got 4 days to go.  Very Happy

slimmer mikey

Back to top Go down

Back again for a couple of weeks Empty VLCD - GREAT SUCCESS

Post by KeeSupport Sat Mar 08, 2014 1:55 am

Hi Slimmer Mikey

Well done to you - that's a fantastic achievement Very Happy . It's always such a big stepping stone getting under the next stone.

As for the cabbage, we think that's fine. Anything that helps to keep you on the right path can't be a bad thing, as long as it doesn't upset your stomach lol!

Like a Star @ heaven 
KeeSupport
KeeSupport
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 95
Registration date : 2013-10-16

http://www.thekeediet.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by slimmer mikey Fri Mar 07, 2014 8:47 pm

Back in the purple on the ketostix this morning - excellent. 11lbs gone in 11 days - clocking in at around 11st 7 this morning  Very Happy 

slimmer mikey

Back to top Go down

Post by slimmer mikey Fri Mar 07, 2014 8:00 am

Overdid the cabbage tonight - I think it was nearer 300g!! Bloody lovely though with the cottage pie.

slimmer mikey

Back to top Go down

Post by slimmer mikey Fri Mar 07, 2014 3:26 am

That's interesting. I didn't know the Ketostix test wasn't a guaranteed method for checking ketosis, or that sometime the body uses the ketones for other things.

I'm pretty sure I'm drinking plenty of water though, that's the least likely thing to be the reason for a false result with the Ketostix. Smile

Yep, the hard work is certainly paying off as it always does. I'm at that stage where I'm looking at pictures of lovely food using Google images. Not because I'm hungry but because I find it helps for some reason!! Smile Smile

slimmer mikey

Back to top Go down

Back again for a couple of weeks Empty VLCD Ketosis

Post by Admin Fri Mar 07, 2014 2:18 am

Hi Mikey.  Surprised Good Idea.

Would think due to your illness, your Ketones are being found good use of by your body. Having a beige result doesn't always mean you are not in Ketosis. It can mean Ketones are being used as mentioned, that you are drinking sufficient water and they are diluted and not registering as well.

Ketostix are a great motivator and have their use, but are not a guaranteed result and results can fluctuate as you mentioned. Best process to determine Ketosis, is how you feel. Not physically hunger if spacing your products correctly, not tired, good regular weight loss.

Keep on going, all your hard work is paying off  Very Happy 

flower 
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by slimmer mikey Thu Mar 06, 2014 10:13 pm

Thanks for the link - I'll brush up on it.

I'm using the Bayer Ketostix. I used one this morning and it didn't change colour at all. The colour has changed to the middle box for the last few days. I'll check again later.

Thanks very much for your help.

It's time to start using the skin firming cream today - my stomach has gone from round pot belly to saggy fold - the fat is definitely going Smile Smile

slimmer mikey

Back to top Go down

Back again for a couple of weeks Empty VLCD Ketosis

Post by Admin Thu Mar 06, 2014 9:51 pm

Hi Mickey, the veg list is on the plan details for Rapid Burn Plan.
http://www.thekeediet.co.uk/rapid-burn-plan-details-ezp-74.html

Click on the read more box of Must Have and it will drop down for you.

Okay ketosis a fickle little blighter, Beetroot is a root vegetable and may of overloaded you, so possibly best to give it a miss. I personally think it is because you are unwell, it could be a bit of both as it's like adding up numbers.

When unwell your body structure can change and kick you out of ketosis or start using ketones for body functions! this means that you may not register on your ketur sticks.

How are you checking your Ketosis and what makes you think you have been kicked out Smile
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by slimmer mikey Thu Mar 06, 2014 9:22 pm

Right, I seem to have knocked myself out of ketosis. I don't always have a normal meal at night and choose to have some cabbage with my Keeplan cottage pie, and then have an 'extra' during the day - usually a Peperami or a small slice of strong cheese. The day before yesterday I had a couple of bits of pickled beetroot with the cheese and again last night. I was fine yesterday but this morning I'm not in ketosis.

Does the vinegar in pickled beetroot have the same effect as citrus stuff - citirc and acetic acid are very similar??? Is plain beetroot allowed? I've lost my book that came with my first order that included a list of what was OK to eat during the diet, and I can't find the info on the website either.

Also, I've been feeling a bit sickly this week at times. It's been more like a sea sick feeling with aching eyes and feeling very tired. Now I'm not in ketosis I seem to have perked back up? Could these be related or is it just coincidence? It's never happened before.

Thanks

slimmer mikey

Back to top Go down

Back again for a couple of weeks Empty VLCD DIET

Post by KeeSupport Wed Mar 05, 2014 12:15 am

Hi Slimmer Mikey

Well done to you, half a stone is a great achievement. You're going in the right direction.

And yes, Cabbage is just fine on the diet.

Like a Star @ heaven Smile 
KeeSupport
KeeSupport
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by slimmer mikey Tue Mar 04, 2014 5:48 am

Still going well. I checked my stomach measurement at the start of week 2 and I'm down an inch. Yeay!!

slimmer mikey

Back to top Go down

Post by slimmer mikey Mon Mar 03, 2014 6:46 am

Got through the weekend OK. I stuck to the choccy shakes, and the cottage pie with added cabbage - I think cabbage is OK isn't it?

Half a stone gone in 6 days - pretty good start Smile

slimmer mikey

Back to top Go down

Back again for a couple of weeks Empty Ouch

Post by Admin Sat Mar 01, 2014 8:17 pm

Ha .... Went all girly on you there LOL.

So a Kebab for them, you ask for a tray of salad, skip the tomatoes Smile

Done deal Smile
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by slimmer mikey Sat Mar 01, 2014 11:24 am

Blimey, I don't look after my guests that well. I was thinking of a cheese butty or something.  Very Happy 

slimmer mikey

Back to top Go down

Back again for a couple of weeks Empty :)

Post by KeeSupport Sat Mar 01, 2014 12:16 am

Yes that is a struggle, drink lots of water, possibly get some flavoured water the Red Apple Perfectly Clear seems to be the one still around, and here's and idea. Keep their meal, healthy and simple, but make a really nice dish of vegetables using your permitted veggies/ salad, something special to tart it up the meal, the crowning glory

You could then just have the delicious vegetable meal and won't feel like your missing out too much.

If doing courses, double veggies for the day wont hurt. Maybe a Vegetable soup, with some speciality bread for your guest. You could have the soup without the bread and for dessert if you have any of our HP Slimmer's 3 in 1 do yourself a mousse and get them a one portion dessert.

Hey Presto, feed the guest and continue to lose weight Smile
KeeSupport
KeeSupport
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by slimmer mikey Sat Mar 01, 2014 12:10 am

Weekends are fine, but I do have a friend coming to stay tonight until Sunday so providing normal food for someone else could be rough. Oh well  Smile 

slimmer mikey

Back to top Go down

Back again for a couple of weeks Empty Brill :)

Post by KeeSupport Sat Mar 01, 2014 12:08 am

Well done Slimmer Mikey, each pound lost gets you closer to your target. Keep up the good work this weekend. Do you struggle with weekends, or just get on with it ?

flower 
KeeSupport
KeeSupport
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by slimmer mikey Fri Feb 28, 2014 11:44 pm

I was 4 lbs down this morning, mostly due to gut transit contents I would imagine, but I'm all ready for 15 days of Protikee - bring it on!!!

slimmer mikey

Back to top Go down

Post by slimmer mikey Fri Feb 28, 2014 2:09 am

Yep, drinking loads of water - but I normally do anyway. I think things were starting to work yesterday because I seemed to be weeing more than I was drinking which I usually take as a sign that my body is switching over to accessing some fat stores.

I had some food left over from my three days so I'm finishing that off and having a hybrid day today. The shakes start properly tomorrow for 15 days. I'll also check the scales tomorrow morning. I think I must have lost a little bit, the strain around the top of my jeans has eased off already  Very Happy 

slimmer mikey

Back to top Go down

Back again for a couple of weeks Empty Slimer Mikey

Post by Admin Fri Feb 28, 2014 1:39 am

Keep on reporting in Mikey, keep focused and drink all that water Smile
 flower
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by slimmer mikey Wed Feb 26, 2014 11:08 pm

Right then, it's the third day of my 3 day diet. It's not been too hard so far, and not much change on the scales - which is unusual, but not a problem.

I shall be starting on the shakes and cottage pie tomorrow.

slimmer mikey

Back to top Go down

Back again for a couple of weeks Empty Back again for a couple of weeks

Post by slimmer mikey Mon Feb 24, 2014 11:00 pm

Hello All

I've been on here a few times in the past. I tend to use the Kee diet to help me shift a bit of excess flab when I get a suitable couple of weeks. I was poorly for the first week or so of December last year and that was when most of the damage was done. I live on my own so there's only me to prepare my food. When I'm ill I often can't be bothered and resort to eating easy to cook rubbish and takeaways. I've also been away on holiday at the end of January which has meant a break in my normal exercise regime.

So, as usual, I'm doing my version of the 3 day diet as a transition from normal food to Protikee. Then I have 2 weeks' supply of choccy shakes and cottage pie - I always enjoy them both. I might have a day or so of products left from last July so I might use those up as well.

Starting stats are weight 12st 4lbs and waist 40" at it's worst bit. I'm hoping to lose around a stone and 2 or 3 inches of my waist measurement.

I'll try to report in each day as I find the accountability helps get me through.

slimmer mikey

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down