THE KEEDIET STORE ~ www.thekeediet.co.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Intro kb76slimmer
how are all the newbies EmptySat Jun 20, 2015 9:26 pm by Kb76slimmer

» NEW VLCD BARS AND PIZZA WAFERS
how are all the newbies EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 7:57 pm by KeeSupport

» VLCD - BACK IN STOCK
how are all the newbies EmptyWed Mar 11, 2015 11:36 pm by KeeSupport

» KeeDiet Soup Price Reduction
how are all the newbies EmptyThu Feb 19, 2015 9:05 pm by KeeSupport

» Exante Diet Shake Review
how are all the newbies EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 1:36 am by KeeSupport

» Keediet newbie - day 3 on rapid- anyone else out there?? it seems quiet.
how are all the newbies EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 7:47 pm by KeeSupport

» Slimmer Mikey's Blog(s) 2015
how are all the newbies EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 1:38 am by KeeSupport

» NEW READY DIET MEAL - ADD TO THE KEEDIET STORE
how are all the newbies EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 4:38 am by KeeSupport

» KEEDIET - VLCD SALE
how are all the newbies EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 4:34 am by KeeSupport

how are all the newbies

+2
Pink hazel
crystel
6 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

how are all the newbies Empty Re: how are all the newbies

Post by crystel Sun Apr 28, 2013 7:02 am

Hi Alexia
Thank you so much for your words and support, so hard when you feel poorly.
I hadn,t hear of the keelite plan I saw the social plan, I will go and have a look now thank you again
I really don,t want too fall off the plan now,but really struggling today, I don,t want too lose weight quickly for vanity it was actually for health I was having bad back problems and my GP suggested a vlcd for a few months too get some weight off quickly too ease it.
Then I was going too switch too a slower weight loss plan.
Well done for your amazing weight loss you must feel so proud xxx

crystel

Number of posts : 72
Registration date : 2013-04-02

Back to top Go down

Post by alexia Sun Apr 28, 2013 6:54 am

hi crystel, do not give up.my advice is try to do keelite.you can have 2 packs plus a bar and in the evening some proteins(chicken,fish ,some nice vegetables).you can have some eggs too.i am sure if you will try to change what you eat you will be happy.when i started the diet i was 12stones and half and now i am 10 stones.i know you want to loss the weight very fast but think to this words a journey of thousand miles begins with a single step.important is to loss weight,even slow and eat healthy.i hope that will help you.

alexia

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2013-01-18

Back to top Go down

Post by crystel Sun Apr 28, 2013 2:45 am

Hi Guys how are you all doing today hope keebee kate and Pink Hazel are doing well staying motivated and strong
Managing too stick too the plans you are doing.
well I am nearly at a month can,t believe it have been doing fine and just sticking too RB four packs a day abit of milk and the drink mix your allowed, but I have been feeling abit unwell the last few days really weak light headed and sick, I am taking a really good multi vitamin etc, I hope I can continue on RB as not sure the other plans would work for me, today I haven,t even been able too face my packs, so worried I am going too fall off the wagon Crying or Very sad
Really don,t want too fail now after so long on the plan.
Hope your all doing better than me xxx

crystel

Back to top Go down

Post by crystel Wed Apr 24, 2013 7:13 am

Hi Pink Hazel or AKA slim Jim a size 12 jacket you go girl I even did a little jig for you hun and with my wide load that takes some effort Laughing
You must be SO happy with your results so far and it seems like even having a few strays off the RB plan and just eating healthy hasn,t stopped you losing weight, I have always been pretty obsessed with weight and I am so motivated by the numbers on the scales, but we all know that just weighing at the wrong time of the day can make it look like you haven,t lost anything of even gained, mainly down too water retention, or hormones, and then we get SO down or even give up so, I have just decided too keep trying on a certain pair of trousers each week and go by them for now, I am now on day 23 no straying at all and seem pretty motivated, but will come off RB when I have lost a few stone so I can get into eating normally and healthy again!!
As for that trainers advice a lot of personal trainers or fit people follow that rule, a lot of them eat exactly what they want on that day and are healthy the other times, so it could work on this but you probably won,t stay in ketosis unless your very careful and once out of ketosis that dreaded hunger could start.
I have complete faith in you my diet buddy you are a strong determined woman your reach your goals and I will be here too support you any time xxxxx

crystel

Back to top Go down

Post by Pink hazel Tue Apr 23, 2013 8:00 am

Yo girlies! Just catching up on the gos! KeeBee Kate your dress sounds stunning! I love how you are flying in the face of convention! The way you do your plan sounds ace! I think some can follow it to the letter and others give up, but you inspire me as you don't give up! You adapt and evolve! Weekends kill me as I am busy in the week and can follow RB without issue! I was speaking to a chap in the gym who is an avid weight trainer, he suggested that I have one cheat day a week like him.... And by cheat he means stray healthily from the strict diet path. I think I am gonna try that. I love the Kee plan and can see myself staying with them and the products for a while. Am gonna try the Thai soup with zero noodles! Love Asian food! The hotter the better! I am chuffed tonight as I saw my mate in the gym and she has not seen my since the beginning of April.... She noticed my weight loss! Woooohooo! Did have a wobble Sunday... I fell of the wagon and binged on fruit and vege soup........and PEANUTS! Tut tut! This eating lark is gonna take some fine tuning! Back on the wagon today and feeling good!i drink the recommended water intake but end up peeing a small river all day! My hair is falling out too! But that could be post natal stuff! We will shift the lodge in our own ways. I agree Crystel I have stopped weighing myself for a while as its becoming obsessive! I will go by how my clothes fit! Size 14 is getting lose and like I said before I can fit one of my size 12 jackets! Big jump as I was an 18 last year! I don't think I will ever be I size 8 again I think I look like a lollipop head! I would rather be a toned size 12 than look like I need feeding pies! Lol! I need some jelly when I shake my groove thang! I do love this diet as its pretty easy to knock up the products and the chocolate milkshake is off the hook! I love the truffle bars too! Feeling the love tonight! Girlies you are brilliant. Keep the love and KeeBee Kate great news on the gym. Crystel loves you too my lady of Spiritual loveliness xxx

Pink hazel

Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2013-04-14

Back to top Go down

Post by crystel Tue Apr 23, 2013 3:48 am

AH royal blue is stunning bet you will be a very beautiful bride hun, I am sure it will be a lovely day.
And I bet that dress will need altering to a smaller size by then, sounds like your going too work out a lot and stick too the plan you could lose a lot more by then
Interesting about your spiritual side I am not religious but I am spiritual always followed a pagan/wicca way I have been a reader all my life was born into it , its just part of who I am
So do you have any favourite packs on the plan I love the wafers yummy and the thai soup but doesn,t stop me craving food lol xxx

crystel

Back to top Go down

Post by KeeBeeKate Tue Apr 23, 2013 2:07 am

Hiya. Our colour is royal blue so my dress is satin royal blue. It's gorgeous!! Best thing I ever bought!! Just want to be a few sizes smaller for when I have the alterations!!! Spiritualism wise we don't follow a pathway. I wasn't aware that there were any? We attend church when work allows us to and we believe in life after life. We also attend an open circle for development as Duncan is a practising medium. I do more on the tarot front and palmistry. Currently got a few hints happening in the north of England and we are setting some weekend dates to travel that way as we have some bookings for readings. All quite exciting. We don't make money out of it. We donate our fee to charity which we think is a nice way to work. Anyway, its all good and we enjoy a mixed spectrum of the movement. So much to learn lol.
Just want to be a slimmer me so I can enjoy all these things more. X
KeeBeeKate
KeeBeeKate

Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2012-03-29

Back to top Go down

Post by crystel Tue Apr 23, 2013 1:07 am

Hi Keebee kate
You really don,t have a long time too wait now, am I allowed too ask the colour dress or is it a big secret???
Ah hun life is full of ups and downs and we wouldn,t be human if we didn,t have a few wobbles, I am a great one for climbing all the way too the top of the hill, then falling down the other side lol Laughing
I know how you feel I won,t weigh as I am so obsessed by figures and can get so demotivated, this time I am literally going on my clothes for now may weigh in afew weeks, but had 4st too lose so knew it would be a big battle.
Families can be a nightmare we love them but when it comes too weddings or weight loss they can be a bain of our lifes.
That sounds interesting hun what kind of spiritualists are you do you follow a particular pathway? xx

crystel

Back to top Go down

Post by KeeBeeKate Mon Apr 22, 2013 11:54 pm

Hi crystel.
The wedding date is 15th June so not long to go. I am getting excited although wish this body would look more like how I feel inside lol. We have had a few set backs but we are getting there- funny how at times it's family who are trouble makers!! Anyway. Yes it'll be quite a big wedding but not huge. I'm a bride witha difference as I have chose a dress in a colour rather than the traditional! It's still a church wedding but again with a difference as we are both spiritualists so it will be a bit against 'tradition' but that's just us lol.. Always been different, always will be lol

How has ur day been? X
KeeBeeKate
KeeBeeKate

Back to top Go down

Post by crystel Mon Apr 22, 2013 10:54 pm

Hi Keebee kat lovely too hear from you and glad your doing well it was a lovely weekend so good you got too enjoy it.
I think we all have too follow a plan that suits us, and your doing it very sensibly, for me I have too do RB too start as I get SO easily tempted by food, and don,t want too cheat, but will go down too social for the last bit so I can get on to a more normal way of eating.
I also said too Pink Hazel RB is near on impossible if you want too do a lot of exercise as it can really drain your energy, so if you want to increase gym trips your plan sounds ideal.
Do you have a goal too reach for your wedding? you must be getting SO excited now is it going too be a big wedding?
stay intouch when you can take care for now stay strong xxx

crystel

Back to top Go down

Post by KeeBeeKate Mon Apr 22, 2013 7:40 pm

Hi All! All good this end...sorry ive not been on much this weekend. Spent the day on the beach yesterday with family and cooing over my 3 month old niece!!...a lovely day in the sun! I was away from the usual weekend temptations of crisps, biscuits and cakes too so that was good. I too, like Pink Hazel am sticking to higher protein meals. I have a shake for breakfast, shake for lunch and then a high protein dinner. I drink an average amount of water.. not the 2.5 litres encouranged but id say i drink a fair bit of it. I try not to snack on crap as i used to and have tended to stick to eating 3 times a day with a smaller snack in the evening. Im not striving for ketosis - just using products to keep on track and keep healthy.

I am just going to see how i do by June 15th and what ever size i get to i know i will have done my best. So what ever will be will be!

Back to the Gym this friday so i will be setting myself up for a good 3-4 sessons down there a week. I always start to eat healthier about a week before i go gym-ing as in the past ive done too much too soon and the body doesnt like getting used to more excercise and a new eating method so here goes! i have been on the HP home cooked foods and MRP shakes and trying different thngs with the products to find what works for me and i know i cant RB full time. I can Social but not RB...too much for my brain. Cant deal with too much food deprivation lol.. have to feel like im eating!
Anyway its going ok.have had a few wobbles which i know is normal but am contemplating the 5:2 intermittent fasting... i could RB a couple days a week but just not every day so im still experiementing.. i just like to make my own plan lol. Not that I cheat...i just dont do well if im restricted. I have a habit of doing the opposite of doing as im told when im restricted.. so thought it better to use the products in a way that im comfy with... i know itll take a bit longer to lose the weight but at least im getting there and better than i was a few weeks ago and im doing something about it! lol Have a great day every one. Keep strong and keep your goals in sight
Like a Star @ heaven
KeeBeeKate
KeeBeeKate

Back to top Go down

Post by crystel Mon Apr 22, 2013 3:56 am

Oh I like your mans logic he must be a keeper women are meant too have meat on their bones not look like a portion of spare ribs Very Happy
We are quite similar hun I am 5ft 4 starting this diet at 13st 8lb heaviest I have ever been but gave up, and due too my health I had too give up all exercise too use too work out 5days a week, so was a shock too my system.
I have been 7st and looked anorexic, but I guess I looked my best at around 9st 10lb. Still had some junk in my trunk lol
Its hard too stop exercise if your use too it hun, just be careful, as ketosis is basically using your own fat as energy so you don,t have much left in reserve, but you know your own body best and you sound all set too make it the best and healthiest body you can get.
I am glad you enjoyed your soup, bet it was better than my polo haha that caused all my troubles but back too ketosis today so all good xxx

crystel

Back to top Go down

Post by Pink hazel Mon Apr 22, 2013 2:16 am

Crystel you speak much sense my friend! I am 5'5. My natural weight before dieting etc was 9stone 7lbs. I have been 8stone, but I looked to thin. A woman should have curves. My bloke says "only a dog loves a bone!".... He likes boobs and a butt! So I can't go below that, although that would be impossible these days! 10 stone would be perfect really. To be fair I am taking it 7lbs at a time. I was 13 stone 8lbs last year so it's shifting. I can't do this diet without working out though! I worked hard to get to my current level of fitness and if I stop just like that!.... Well you know how it goes Crystel. I enjoyed my pumpkin soup today Smile back on the Kee Rapid Burn tomorrow. Glad I found Kee and you are very wise Crystel. X

Pink hazel

Back to top Go down

Post by crystel Sun Apr 21, 2013 11:25 pm

As I have said before Pink Hazel you have an amazing attitude too all this and at the end of the day everyone is different some have too stick too the plan rigidly others can diverse abit, but if you are making wise choice not eating a pound of chocolate lol, you will still be where you want too be, what height are you hun, my doctors have said my ideal weight is 9st 7, but I am a little shorty lol, 25bmi is great for you now though its in the healthy range, you have done great if your nearly a stone off in 15days, I have so much too get off I don,t even want too weigh yet, I really hope the other newbies are doing ok as they haven,t been on for awhile, I think for some especially really busy or active people this is too tough, I am even finding the tiredness hard and I am not active at all at the min.
Oh I do know people love too voice their opinions don,t they makes me sick!! we all know our own mind and do what we have too do, I kept my last big weight loss off for over 2yrs so I did learn by it and ate well after, I only rebelled after I got poorly I think you can learn a lot from this, I will make one change though ,
I plan too lose the last stone slowly by introducing foods, as I found it so hard too eat well after the last time and went too slim my doctor told me off lol.
Stay strong hun and let me know if your doing ok tomorrow xxxxx

crystel

Back to top Go down

Post by Pink hazel Sun Apr 21, 2013 10:25 pm

Hey Crystel

Yeah I started my weight loss campaign on the 6th of this month. I initially was using a high protein shake three times a day and then I found Kee diet and started that instead on 10th April. I weighed myself on 1st April and I was 12stone 5lbs. When I started Kee I was 12stone exactly. My current weight is 11stone 6lbs. I would like to shift another 14lbs to get me to a nice weight and back in my Pre-baby/pregnancy clothes. I have fallen off the Kee plan today to be honest! I have a massive craving for vege! So I have made myself some pumkin and lentil soup. It has no fat, just what is in the pulses. I also ate some Tuna. Am not going to beat myself up about this as I am still eating clean and lean and it means I can go for a run later. I have to remember I am doing this for my health and getting slimmer in a nice side effect. I will start on Rapid Burn again tomorrow and do it for two weeks again. I am getting results so hey! Different strokes for different folks. I think the meal replacement products are excellent and my BMI is 25.65 (according to my wii). I will continue to buy Kee products. I need to get to 9stone 7lbs. I understand what you mean about family and friends and getting little understanding!!! It does my swede in! Why can't people just say ' good for you, you have taken the first step on the path to good health!'....., but no! I get! 'Oh meal replacement diets are no good you put it back on!'.... My opinion is of course you put it back on if you go back to eating junk and large portions! It's not rocket science how to keep it off. However, in your case hun, bless you Crystel it wasn't your fault you put it on! Darn steroids!!!! But at least you are working hard to change that! And in my case I think 'it's better to try and fail and try again, than to fail to try at all!' I will get to my goal! X

Pink hazel

Back to top Go down

Post by crystel Sun Apr 21, 2013 8:07 pm

Hi Pink Hazel
lovely too hear back from you.
So glad your doing ok wow day 15 that's flown by I thought you was a week behind me lol so that's great.
What weight loss did you have I still haven,t weighed!!
Was going too but time of the month and always heavier then so left it till next week.
It is really tough I am really tired and headachy too, and I am drinking loads of water so not dehydrated, and it is SO rigid yesterday I was out and someone offered me a polo I took it without thinking and just that 1 mint knocked me out of ketosis, so disheartening!!!
UM I have too be careful here as don,t want too get in trouble but I followed another VLCD and you could have 4packs or swap your meal pack with 100g of lean protein this wasn,t a different plan it kept you in ketosis and was the same kcal intake,
So I am sure the tuna is better than falling off altogether.
Next weekend is my test have a big family meal No and my family don,t get this kind of plan so are not supportive will be tough!!!
well stay strong honey we will get there, what was your weight loss goal for end of May I have 4st too lose so will be a long journey!!

crystel

Back to top Go down

Post by Pink hazel Sun Apr 21, 2013 6:59 pm

Hey Crystel

Sorry not been on for a bit. Kids been keeping me busy. I am on the Rapid Burn hun. Struggling! Counted the days I have been on it and its actually 15 days. Followed it to the letter and had massive weight loss, but now plateaued. Yesterday I was so darn hungry that I replaced one meal for a can of tuna. The pure protein killed the hunger for hours after. Don't recommend for other dieters as its not in the plan, but its what I will do. I was adding an extra soup, but that didn't work. I am determined to do this! Looked on my Calander and I have given myself until the end of may. I still feel tired and hungry. I have done a certain high protein diet in the past and don't recall ketosis making me feel like this! Ketosis sticks on order! I don't think I have reached a good level of ketosis! Hence adding pure protein in the place on one of my packs! Missing my white wine! Hope you are ok Crystel xxxx

Pink hazel

Back to top Go down

Post by crystel Sat Apr 20, 2013 3:49 am

ironmaidenfc1973 wrote:hi
i have just started today. i have been on LL for one week and lost 1 stone. i would like to know will i lose the same amount of weight on this diet compared to LL??

many thanks
Hi And welcome there is a few of us that are quite new on here I have done LL too but never lost a stone in a week WOW Very Happy that is some weight loss, have you ever done a VLCD before?
Generally you have the biggest loss in the 1st week then it settles down and is very dependant on how much you have too lose often the more weight the quicker it comes off in the start.
As for comparing the diets, well a lot of the vlcd companies use the same suppliers so their packs are the same and similar.
If you do Rapid Burn the only difference is that this diet allows you alittle milk n some veg which LL doesn,t.
so yes you should be able too lose similar amounts.
hope that helps keep posting on here and let us know how you go
crystel x

crystel

Back to top Go down

Post by ironmaidenfc1973 Sat Apr 20, 2013 2:54 am

hi
i have just started today. i have been on LL for one week and lost 1 stone. i would like to know will i lose the same amount of weight on this diet compared to LL??

many thanks

ironmaidenfc1973

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2013-04-20

Back to top Go down

Post by crystel Fri Apr 19, 2013 11:16 pm

Hi Pink Hazel and keebeekate
How you both doing today??
Hope all is well and the pounds are still falling off Very Happy keep forgetting too ask are you both on social plan?
Are you both managing too stay motivated,
It is a tough one too follow and I have a few big social events coming up in the nest few weeks, my family is big on food when celebrating so this will be a tough challange Twisted Evil
I am currently on day 18 of RB not sure whats happened after the last few days I am SO tired feel like someone had zapped all my energy, don,t normally get this when your in ketosis, but doctors have put me Twisted Evil on some pretty strong medication, so could be that.
Still feel tempted by food not hungry just feel like licking the TV when food comes on the screen lol
So any new weight losses guys???
I am still trying not too weigh I can find any excuse too give up, and if I haven,t lost as much as I wanted I will throw in the towel so just got a size 14 pair of trousers that I want too fit into that will be my first goal!!!!
anyway was just checking in and hoping your both doing good and staying strong xxxxxx

crystel

Back to top Go down

Post by Pink hazel Thu Apr 18, 2013 4:35 am

Day 16 Crystel! You are my hero! That's amazing! Go you! X

Pink hazel

Back to top Go down

Post by crystel Thu Apr 18, 2013 3:37 am

Pink hazel wrote:Hey Crystel

Makes me mad too! People only comment on others weight and put others down to make themselves feel good! Thing is do you notice that people are never so quick to say how well you look once you start to shift your weight! Nasty people! I wouldn't dream of being so rude! In their faces when you reach your goal aye! We will all do it! These people only fuel our success! Mind you I am seven days in and it is hard! Takes some determination aye! Seven pounds lost! Is it steady like this most weeks? I have twice had days when I have had to crack open an extra soup to fill a gap! But it's under 800 calories so I figure its ok once in a while? Thoughts on this? How you doing Crystel.... You are on RB right? X
Hi Honey yes I do notice that when I lost 4st on LL all the people that had told me I was too fat said was oh god you have got too thin!!!! Mad
Lol you can,t win can you, people are so quick too judge!!
It is a very tough and unsociable diet hun can make you abit low when you have too miss out on so much, but the results are quick and do seem worth it in the long run, 800kcal is fine hun that's still really low, I am on RB and with the milk and veg that's about 700kcal,its better too have another soup, rather than fall off the plan all together, I am on day 16 and still finding it tough!!!
Not really hungry, just find myself tempted that devil on my shoulder screaming food hahah affraid
So far I haven,t weighed going too try too do 4wks before I do, I have so much too lose 4.5st and I don,t want too give up, sometimes weighing can make you demotivated if you don,t lose too much one wk, I try too go by my clothes too start
7lbs is great well done you stay in touch xxxxx

crystel

Back to top Go down

Post by Pink hazel Thu Apr 18, 2013 3:22 am

Hey Crystel

Makes me mad too! People only comment on others weight and put others down to make themselves feel good! Thing is do you notice that people are never so quick to say how well you look once you start to shift your weight! Nasty people! I wouldn't dream of being so rude! In their faces when you reach your goal aye! We will all do it! These people only fuel our success! Mind you I am seven days in and it is hard! Takes some determination aye! Seven pounds lost! Is it steady like this most weeks? I have twice had days when I have had to crack open an extra soup to fill a gap! But it's under 800 calories so I figure its ok once in a while? Thoughts on this? How you doing Crystel.... You are on RB right? X

Pink hazel

Back to top Go down

Post by crystel Wed Apr 17, 2013 2:26 am

Hi Keebee kate and pink hazel.
Loving the replies and posts great support and motivation between us all and I have been singing babies got back all day haha Laughing
Keebee I was completely fuming at your story about that nasty relative that put you down, what is it with some people Mad
what gives her the right too judge you....!!!
I do understand how you feel hun I use too be really slin and gained weight extremely quickly due too a medical condition and meds I was on.
I had too attend a family wedding and couldn,t believe the amount of people that felt they had too tell me how fat I had got...!!!
AS IF I didn,t know I was the ones struggling into my spanx and looking like a stuffed walls sausage lol Laughing
You stay strong and motivated hun you are beautiful on the inside and outside no matter what weight you are xxx
And I am sure myself and pink hazel will support you all the way too your wedding day xxx

crystel

Back to top Go down

Post by KeeBeeKate Wed Apr 17, 2013 1:48 am

'Sup! I'm actually doing ok today. Haven't drunk enough water but I do intend to rack up a few glasses when I get home whichll do me for the day. I'm a little tired but think that's more down to a bit of stress n late nights recently, rather than the plans. I've got a ketogenic meal for dinner tonight which I'm looking forward to. Hubby to be is out working till late so just me and the dog!! Got a bit of work to do on the laptop so will try and get on for a proper chat later if either of you are free?

Cheers so much for the inspiration and motivation- I see you live miles away from me... Shame we can't meet up for a glass of........ Water! Lol
Xx
KeeBeeKate
KeeBeeKate

Back to top Go down

Post by Pink hazel Wed Apr 17, 2013 1:28 am

Hey KeeBeeKate

Sup girlfriend! So from what you have written I am assuming 'baby got back' Wink I have some junk in my trunk (quoting our girl crystel, love that phrase) and I know exactly where you are coming from. Wedding aye! Congratulations! So we all need to get you to your goal with our support then girlie! June 15th yeah! You can do it. Marvellous news about the gym. Your routine sounds perfect to get you started! Social plan seems like a good option honey. I bet you look stunning in your dress. Could to have an honest sister, keeps us grounded. You can do this and once the 15th has been and gone you can continue to do this. Mrs sweet tooth lol...... My killer is wine and cheese! I could eat a block of cheddar and then start on the Brie...... Don't even get me started on roast chicken! Chicken skin nomnomnom! I do like chocolate.... But cheese is my first love. I only have to drink to glasses of wine and I put on as well! Why is it these posh wine types are so skinny! No fair! Lol! How is it going today? I am thinking about food so much today.... More than yesterday! I count the hours until my next shake! Lol! But I have paid my hard earned cash for this diet so I am not falling off the wagon! Lol Wink

Love reading your posts too! I so want to go on the Facebook page so you can see what I look like and visa versa.... But if I do 'like' the page my friends will find out I am on Kee! Only my bloke knows! I have a lot of friends who are dead against this sort of diet! I don't want the hassle of explaining myself to the haters.... Just yet! Gonna get the results and then shout 'Kee' from the roof tops! X

Pink hazel

Back to top Go down

Post by KeeBeeKate Tue Apr 16, 2013 11:33 pm

Hi All!
I do tend to mix my plan up a bit... im mainly on social but can have a day here and there where i Rapid Burn. Im not sure if this is ok, so will be useful to hear what the admin crew say about it. I mainly do social plan but now and then i have a burn day lol
- today is my RB day lol

The wedding has put a bit of pressure on to 'look' good as there will be many people there who will remember me as a size 14-16 from when i lived further south, but equally i have a lot of friends here in essex that ive made since moving her 5 years ago so somepeopole will think im big on the day, some will think ive lost weight...all depends from what stage in life I knew them lol

As well as wanting to look nice for hubby to be i do feel that I want this mainly for me ive fought for so long to get what i want from /me but its not happened yet.... although theres a particular person attending who i wouldnt mind shoving up the bum!! hes a relative of hubby so the invite still applies to him, although i wish it didnt...but thats another story lol... however his gf was incredibly nasty to me on a family holiday last year and the comments she kept making about my weight made me want to pack my bags and end the trip...she was so cruel... normally id have knocked her out and read her, her horoscope about it, but when in the company of others and we were holidaying in another relatives cottage i thought best to be polite *said through gritted teeth* anyway... we fell out with her properly when we got home and it all got a bit sour... i know it sounds silly, like i shouldnt be bothered but id love for the relative to go back home after the wedding and tell her how amazing i looked and that im not fat anymore.. well, at least not 'as fat as when she saw me last....

id love that lol - so theres some more motivation.. kicking the butt of fat and kicking the butt of those who have put me down in the past... i want to shine..and shine bright i will!!

anyway.. regarding Robson Greenand his fishing... hmm, yummy although not so hungry that i could eat him up.. id need to be a bit more desperate lol

you both make me laugh - always smile when i come on here!
Like a Star @ heaven
KeeBeeKate
KeeBeeKate

Back to top Go down

Post by crystel Tue Apr 16, 2013 11:11 pm

Pink hazel wrote:Crystel that is great! Day 15! Amazing! Steroids are nasty bless you. I have never been on them but know people who have. You seem very determined and I take my hat off to you. I know you will achieve your goal, you come across determined. Fabulous lady! My day has been good. I did go to a class tonight as I had loads of energy.... Prob due to black coffee. Did a circuits, so toning and stuff. Feel good for it this evening and it killed done time. I am nearly ready to hit the hay. I know they say to do gentle exercise but I need to do it. I have cut back to two days while on this diet. Not tried anything other than tomatoes soup and Thai soup at the moment as addicted. Chocolate shake is yummy as is the truffle bar! It's great! Fantasying about my treat meal in a few months. Bit of tuna steak.... After watching extreme fishing tonight lol! You make me chuckle too with your reply Smile x
Hi Hun how you doing today, good for you with your exercise last night, I think if you are use too exercise and you have the energy then you will be ok, the main reason they say no hard exercise is that in ketosis your body is effectively using all its own energy stores by burning fat, so exercise could drain you,
I hope too do abit just been too the doctors as want too do something but haven,t been well enough for months, I have brought a gazelle trainer as they are great cardio but low impact so hopefully I can get on that soon.
I do try too say positive hun lost a few people too cancer over the last few years and that give you a massive wake up call so I try too remember how lucky I am.
LOL extreme fishing that made me crack up I hate fish but that hungry I would probably eat robinson green haha Laughing
I love the thai soup and chocolate shake, I,m abit naughty as I have the wafers instead of a bar sometimes they are too die for but sweet so you get your fix,
Stay positive xxxxxxx

crystel

Back to top Go down

Post by crystel Tue Apr 16, 2013 11:04 pm

Morning all hope you are all doing well and full of positivity today.
Wow keebee kate you have done great losing 2st and I am sure you wedding day will be lovely with a beautiful bride.
Lol you did make me smile we all have parts of our bodies that we dislike mine starts and the neck and goes down too my toes Laughing !!
But at least we are all doing something about it now and we are kicking our fat bits butts Wink
I do understand what you are saying about the social plan it is SO hard too not eat at all when you have family its so unsociable, in fact some of the vlcd out there do say you can have lean protein and veg in place of a fourth pack and I have just asked admin if I can swap the plans every now and again, as I have some social events coming up.
I actually started this initially for medical reasons, was have major back and
joint problems so wanted too lose a stone quickly, but may go onto the social plan after that.
How far are you into this so far?
A wedding is a great motivator for you you will get there hun stay strong xxxx

crystel

Back to top Go down

Post by KeeBeeKate Tue Apr 16, 2013 8:01 pm

Morning Girlies!

Just been reading through the posts you put on last night... I went out last night so wasn't on as much as I had hoped, but can be tonight so hopefully I can keep up the strength by posting a little more!

Im not on Rapid Burn I am following the Social plan. Its something that works well for me as I enjoy eating a 'normal' meal along side family at the end of the day. If I were to have a cottage pie or something with salad on RB then id feel like I was missing out on what my family eat so Social is best for me.. I know itll take a while to come off and at a slower rate than it would on RB but im prepared for that. At the moment I have 2 shakes a day. One for breakfast, one for lunch and then I have a healthy salady main meal for dinner.

My main problem is sweet stuff... im a monster for chocolate and a beast when it comes to cake and things like Haribo! I have also been, in the past, a take away addict but have kicked that habit. Its taken a year but im in a better place than I was... my hips have got about 5 years worth of crappy foods to get rid of. Its not so much my waist as im actually ok with that... its my backside and tops of my arms that are the worst affected places....
I went for a dress fitting for my wedding (that's my 15th June occasion!) and that was not long after id lost my two stone... they cinced in my waist and it looked lovely.. I actually had one! but upon turning round I felt like I had a bussle on... my ass just sat like a shelf, like it had been randomly attached to me.. like it wasn't a part of me. anyway, my ladies in convoy who were with me all ahhhed as I came out into the fitting area and they said the ass isn't a problem... which I tend to believe as one of them is my sister, who is terribly critical! if she gives you her comments you can pretty much guarantee that shes right. shes like a connoisseur when it comes to how clothes sit and will always be honest if you want to hear it or not. which I am often greateful for as she has helped when it comes to many possible fashion faux pas! lol

Anyway, I didn't like the ass but what can I do? i know i could look worse, like i did a year ago lol
im gearing up the exercise this week, but have to be careful with how much as im still quite heavy and can often feel poorly if I do too much too soon. So the wii will be dusted off this week, and ill get back to the gym when get paid as im on 'pay as you go' membership and I hope to just 'treadmill' it. I usually do 2 hours of solid power paced walking and then gradually increase the incline so its more uphill. that works for me so it what ill do and then move onto a few more weights. Start light and see how it goes.

Just hoping that I can get at the very least, another stone off by mid june

Hope you all have a good day

Keep in touch - and keep strong!!

Like a Star @ heaven
KeeBeeKate
KeeBeeKate

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Apr 16, 2013 7:37 pm

Hi Ladies!
You all sound like you have been working really hard, and you are in 'the zone'...it can be a tricky one to follow as the Rapid Burn is quite strict, but will give you the optimum result in good time. You are doing brilliantly and before long you will really notice the difference in your bodies :0)

Onwards and upwards, as they say - keep it up and keep positive. we are always here if you need us

flower
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 905
Registration date : 2008-11-01

http://thekeediet.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Pink hazel Tue Apr 16, 2013 7:52 am

Crystel that is great! Day 15! Amazing! Steroids are nasty bless you. I have never been on them but know people who have. You seem very determined and I take my hat off to you. I know you will achieve your goal, you come across determined. Fabulous lady! My day has been good. I did go to a class tonight as I had loads of energy.... Prob due to black coffee. Did a circuits, so toning and stuff. Feel good for it this evening and it killed done time. I am nearly ready to hit the hay. I know they say to do gentle exercise but I need to do it. I have cut back to two days while on this diet. Not tried anything other than tomatoes soup and Thai soup at the moment as addicted. Chocolate shake is yummy as is the truffle bar! It's great! Fantasying about my treat meal in a few months. Bit of tuna steak.... After watching extreme fishing tonight lol! You make me chuckle too with your reply Smile x

Pink hazel

Back to top Go down

Post by crystel Tue Apr 16, 2013 6:43 am

Pink hazel wrote:Aww Crystel

Sorry today is a rough one! Sure with our girlie hormones etc makes sticking to diets tougher. I always want to binge on sweets when it's that time of the month. What's made today difficult for you babe? You are doing massively well! Am I correct in thinking you have about three - four weeks under your belt? Are you seeing results? My boobs deflate first lol... Typical lol.... The one thing I want to stay large shrinks first! Still hungry, but logically I can't expect my body to go from a million calories a day to 500.... So I expect it will take some getting used too! Stay strong babe! You know you got this in the bag! Xxxxxx
Hi hun no I am only on day 15, oh I know that feeling its always the boobs that go first then the face the junk in my trunk takes forever too shrink lol.
I,m with you there the time of the month is torture and is always where I see people full of the wagon as they crave sweets or carbs.
Its a very long story and I won,t bore you,but I am trying too cut down on my medication as well as doing this, I have been on steroids and hormones for 10plus years, and no point doing a VLCD whilst on them as they just blow me up, its giving me wicked withdrawal on top of the lack of food just think my bodies rebelling abit lol
Hows your day been? have you tried any new flavours yet?
I was reading the recipe section on her, so much you can do with the packs I didn,t realise may try afew bits xx

crystel

Back to top Go down

Post by Pink hazel Tue Apr 16, 2013 4:50 am

Aww Crystel

Sorry today is a rough one! Sure with our girlie hormones etc makes sticking to diets tougher. I always want to binge on sweets when it's that time of the month. What's made today difficult for you babe? You are doing massively well! Am I correct in thinking you have about three - four weeks under your belt? Are you seeing results? My boobs deflate first lol... Typical lol.... The one thing I want to stay large shrinks first! Still hungry, but logically I can't expect my body to go from a million calories a day to 500.... So I expect it will take some getting used too! Stay strong babe! You know you got this in the bag! Xxxxxx

Pink hazel

Back to top Go down

Post by crystel Tue Apr 16, 2013 4:39 am

Good for you Hun I am going too stay on Rapid burn for awhile cos I am a bugger when it comes too food lol give me an inch and I,ll take a mile haha
So glad your feeling better on it now are you less hungry now?
You are very true about weight training when I could work out seriously I use too do hald cardio half weights the more lean muscle mass the body carries the more efficient it runs and you don,t have too bulk if you use weights the correct way small weights more reps etc.
I,m ok hun just tyring too stay positive been really sick today so been hard too stick too it but I have xxx

crystel

Back to top Go down

Post by Pink hazel Tue Apr 16, 2013 3:50 am

Ha ha!

I have just ordered another two weeks on 'rapid burn'.... I was a bit cautious and only ordered two weeks at first. So ladies, am doing full four weeks rapid burn lol! Well into this now! No looking back. I like the fact I don't have to cook and weigh stuff! Lol!

Hey KeeBeeKate strength training is full on weights in the gym, but without the harsh results of looking like SHE-RA! I do circuits a bit like insanity.... And I do body pump. Woman normally stay away from weights as they don't want to bulk.... But this is a myth. Women find it hard to bulk without testosterone like guys. Strength training for women is so beneficial. Increases metabolic rate and lean muscle mass, tone and lift. Research it, it's pretty cool. I love running too. I can't do Zumba etc.... I have to left feet and no rytham.

Crystel, you sound like you got a rum end of the deal
Bless you. You sound like a proper fighter! Go you. May be you can give me some workout tips and diet tips.

Amazing ladies you two are Crystel and KeeBeeKate x

Pink hazel

Back to top Go down

Post by Pink hazel Tue Apr 16, 2013 3:50 am

Ha ha!

I have just ordered another two weeks on 'rapid burn'.... I was a bit cautious and only ordered two weeks at first. So ladies, am doing full four weeks rapid burn lol! Well into this now! No looking back. I like the fact I don't have to cook and weigh stuff! Lol!

Hey KeeBeeKate strength training is full on weights in the gym, but without the harsh results of looking like SHE-RA! I do circuits a bit like insanity.... And I do body pump. Woman normally stay away from weights as they don't want to bulk.... But this is a myth. Women find it hard to bulk without testosterone like guys. Strength training for women is so beneficial. Increases metabolic rate and lean muscle mass, tone and lift. Research it, it's pretty cool. I love running too. I can't do Zumba etc.... I have to left feet and no rytham.

Crystel, you sound like you got a rum end of the deal
Bless you. You sound like a proper fighter! Go you. May be you can give me some workout tips and diet tips.

Amazing ladies you two are Crystel and KeeBeeKate x

Pink hazel

Back to top Go down

Post by crystel Tue Apr 16, 2013 1:22 am

[quote="Pink hazel"]Lol, when I was 18 and actually looked my best I was so self conscious and critical of my body. I had a perky top and lower half. Now I am 38 and my body has been stretched and gravity is starting to become its enemy, ironically I am more body confident now. I do like to take the michael out if myself! It always helps to laugh when trying to shift body baggage! Or I would cry lol! Sense of humour is always the best medicine..... Although the fourth day of this diet I swear my sense of humour packed its bag and left! Happy days ladies! Xxx[/quote
I know exactly what your saying I worked in health beauty and fitness for 22yrs and was completely obsessed with my body and took everything too the extreme...!!
I was under 8st and had 19per cent body fat and I thought I was FAT omg what was I on.
I got very sick nearly didn,t make it and the medication I had too take caused me too gain 3.5st in 6months, I hated myself, but now I realise yes I am fat, but I am alive and if this diet can help me too be abit slimmer all well and good but I will never obsess again, I think the first few weeks are the toughest and you can feel abit low your SOH seems great too me still lol xxx

crystel

Back to top Go down

Post by Pink hazel Tue Apr 16, 2013 1:02 am

Lol, when I was 18 and actually looked my best I was so self conscious and critical of my body. I had a perky top and lower half. Now I am 38 and my body has been stretched and gravity is starting to become its enemy, ironically I am more body confident now. I do like to take the michael out if myself! It always helps to laugh when trying to shift body baggage! Or I would cry lol! Sense of humour is always the best medicine..... Although the fourth day of this diet I swear my sense of humour packed its bag and left! Happy days ladies! Xxx

Pink hazel

Back to top Go down

Post by crystel Tue Apr 16, 2013 12:35 am

Pink hazel wrote:Hey KeeBeeKate

You've done so well already babe! Go in on google and google size 20 before and after strength training. Look at pictures of real people that have done it. That's what motivates me. Once I have done with this diet I am gonna start strength training again. Tone it and own it! My wobbly gut and saggy butt have got it coming lol! I have a really attractive c section pooch too! And my boobs, well, they are a whole other postcode lol xxx
Lol you do crack me up Laughing I am sure your gorgeous we have too learn too love ourselves all the way through this journey!! We are doing a very tough regime so we need too be kind too ourselves.
BUT I do know what you mean I think I,m going too look like a sharpi at the end of this lol

crystel

Back to top Go down

Post by crystel Tue Apr 16, 2013 12:31 am

Hi Keebeekate
Nice too hear back from another newbie (as such)
So glad I kept up the posting on here been very quiet, but kept posting and some lovely people have come along too chat
I see you have been chatting too Pink Hazel she,s amazing such a positive outlook, I like you have 4stone at least too lose so know what a big up hill struggle its seems too be, but I just take each day as one big step Very Happy
And now I am on day 15 without cheating at all and feel proud of myself as rally struggle with my health, and normally struggle too stick too VLCD, again like you I have tried other VLCD I have done LL with a big weight loss, and did start another one online but they discontinued a lot of the flavours I liked, so was so happy too find the kee diet and enjoying most of the packs so far.
Are you on Rapid Burn?
Keep intouch let us know how your all doing stay strong!!!

Hi Pink Hazel hope your doing ok today and staying strong and positive I have been poorly today was worried I would slip as really didn,t fancy my shake this morning but managed too resist so glad too get over that bump lol hope your having a good day xxx

crystel

Back to top Go down

Post by KeeBeeKate Mon Apr 15, 2013 10:57 pm

lol that made me laugh... so what is strength training? Is it like an insanity workout?

Like a Star @ heaven xx
KeeBeeKate
KeeBeeKate

Back to top Go down

Post by Pink hazel Mon Apr 15, 2013 10:54 pm

Hey KeeBeeKate

You've done so well already babe! Go in on google and google size 20 before and after strength training. Look at pictures of real people that have done it. That's what motivates me. Once I have done with this diet I am gonna start strength training again. Tone it and own it! My wobbly gut and saggy butt have got it coming lol! I have a really attractive c section pooch too! And my boobs, well, they are a whole other postcode lol xxx

Pink hazel

Back to top Go down

Post by KeeBeeKate Mon Apr 15, 2013 10:15 pm

Thanks so much Pink Hazel,
It feels like so much tho, such a big target... i weigh 18.4 at the moment and long to get into a size 16. currently in a 20-22 I know thats still 'big' in the vlcd world but smaller than my 24's.

Just hope i can keep going. Already looking at pics of me this time last year and the difference is great already... just need to keep the head space going and stay in the 'zone' lol

Like a Star @ heaven
KeeBeeKate
KeeBeeKate

Back to top Go down

Post by Pink hazel Mon Apr 15, 2013 10:08 pm

4 stone is a drop in the ocean honey! You can shift that no problem! Keep the faith! Take those before photos! You can defo do this x

Pink hazel

Back to top Go down

Post by Pink hazel Mon Apr 15, 2013 10:07 pm

hey KeeBeeKate

Sounds like you got this in the bag honey:) already done well. My goal is to run my very first half marathon next year for a charity close to my heart. Have lost five stone before so know it can be achieved. Can't run a marathon pulling my wagon at the moment.... To heavy lol! Momma got back! Lol:) I have real issues with food. We have a love/ hate relationship ' I love food and it hates me' lol. I can go for days living on healthy food and then it's like 'oh it's the weekend lets eat and drink the bad stuff!'.... I did break this habit, but after my c section I got so down and I was housebound that I just ate, ate, ate! I hated myself for being so greedy, but I just couldn't stop shovelling food in my face. Then in January this year the doc gave me the go ahead to start fitness! I started going out in the evenings interval training and built up to a three mile road run by march. I also joined a gym and started classes. Made some great pals. But the weight needs to shift a bit quicker and I need to strip the lard so here I am. Determined is my middle name. I am 38 and I want a hard body by 40! It can be achieved. Fed up with people commenting on my weight..... Time to hush the doubters Wink xxxx

Pink hazel

Back to top Go down

Post by KeeBeeKate Mon Apr 15, 2013 9:17 pm

Hiya!

I really want to lose 4 stone and see how i feel. I have lost two stone this past year and although its taken a year, its quite good for someone like me who is very 'pick up and put down' with things but i often find meself feeling crabby about it but also like i cant control it... well im taking the upper hand now and hope to get off a couple stone by 15th june which would be nice... 4 stone will make me a different person, even though still over weight, but if i can get there and take it in stages then ill be ready to take on the next bit with out setting myself up for a fall or fail...so 4 stone is the aim at the mo and from there i will see

thanks for chatting... feels good to get going with others

Like a Star @ heaven
KeeBeeKate
KeeBeeKate

Back to top Go down

Post by Pink hazel Mon Apr 15, 2013 9:12 pm

Hi KeeBeeKate

I reckon you will surprise yourself by 15th June! You sound ready to do this and kick some buttocks! Wink you can do it! If you tried before you did not fail. Look at it this way at least you started and sometimes try, try and try again til you find your groove!!!! i know many people that are overweight and never even try. Think you are fabulous for putting yourself out there. Do you mind me asking how much weight you want to shift? Great to meet you xxx

Pink hazel

Back to top Go down

Post by KeeBeeKate Mon Apr 15, 2013 8:55 pm

Hi All,

Im not a newbie on here. I have dabbled in VLCD dieting in the past but have always given up as i listen and give in too quickly.. its hard as i come from a family where healthy eating is promoted and although thats a good thing, its obviously somehting that has gotten out of control with me...otherwise i wouldnt be this size that i am... so although im not a forum newbie i am hoping that i can get into this a bit more, now that there is a different kind of support available through people who understand this diet type and who are in it for the long run..till they get to where the need to be...

Got a deadline for an occasion on the 15th June, so would like to be looking better by then, i know i wont hit goal as ive a lot to lose but id like people to notice a difference on the day which would make me pleased to no end :-)

Heres hoping i can buddy up and check in with you guys daily to keep me on track

Like a Star @ heaven
KeeBeeKate
KeeBeeKate

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Apr 15, 2013 8:33 pm

Hi KeeBees!
Its wonderful that there is now a little more chatter on here! Keep it up... Very Happy

Dont forget to look at our recipe area on here too... it'll give you heaps of inspiration and a lovely bit of support while you go though your journey, making mealtimes more interesting and helpful if you find that you get easily bored.

Dont forget to keep us informed of how well you are doing!

You can all shine this summer, so get visualising that summer outfit that you want to be 'just right' and you will get
there!

Very Happy flower

Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 905
Registration date : 2008-11-01

http://thekeediet.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content