THE KEEDIET STORE ~ www.thekeediet.co.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Intro kb76slimmer
Hi, I'm new and on day 3 EmptySat Jun 20, 2015 9:26 pm by Kb76slimmer

» NEW VLCD BARS AND PIZZA WAFERS
Hi, I'm new and on day 3 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 7:57 pm by KeeSupport

» VLCD - BACK IN STOCK
Hi, I'm new and on day 3 EmptyWed Mar 11, 2015 11:36 pm by KeeSupport

» KeeDiet Soup Price Reduction
Hi, I'm new and on day 3 EmptyThu Feb 19, 2015 9:05 pm by KeeSupport

» Exante Diet Shake Review
Hi, I'm new and on day 3 EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 1:36 am by KeeSupport

» Keediet newbie - day 3 on rapid- anyone else out there?? it seems quiet.
Hi, I'm new and on day 3 EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 7:47 pm by KeeSupport

» Slimmer Mikey's Blog(s) 2015
Hi, I'm new and on day 3 EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 1:38 am by KeeSupport

» NEW READY DIET MEAL - ADD TO THE KEEDIET STORE
Hi, I'm new and on day 3 EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 4:38 am by KeeSupport

» KEEDIET - VLCD SALE
Hi, I'm new and on day 3 EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 4:34 am by KeeSupport

Hi, I'm new and on day 3

3 posters

Go down

Hi, I'm new and on day 3 Empty Re: Hi, I'm new and on day 3

Post by MrsH Sun Jul 21, 2013 6:14 am

Yeah I looked at that a bit but wondered if it would upset me as I can't have kids, no eggs, but the dorum looked great so I may have a look while I off sick with neck. I get bored easily thus the many posts from me. You will forget who I am when I am back on ten hr shifts with 2hr round trip travel! Lol.
MrsH
MrsH

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2013-07-10

Back to top Go down

Hi, I'm new and on day 3 Empty Hi Mrs H

Post by Admin Sat Jul 20, 2013 6:17 am

Oh dear, well hopefully with the forum picking up throughout your journey and sect slimmers and our facebook page for interest we will keep you busy.

Mumsnet is another good forum as well xx

flower 
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 905
Registration date : 2008-11-01

http://thekeediet.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsH Thu Jul 18, 2013 11:59 am

Thanks for that. It does seem really short sited of them. Also, it is rarely a company that spams anyway, it is usually an infiltration of your system by a hacker and they spam your contacts list So their point makes no sense.

I even re registered under another email ass and user name and banned me again even though I made no mention of kee.

I sent them messages and had no reply either. They probably have a Sad jobs worth as a moderator who's only control in life is that forum. I am rarely mean spirited but they did annoy and reject me. If anything that souls have messages me first with their concerns.

Lets get this forum busy and we won't need them anyway

Xx
MrsH
MrsH

Back to top Go down

Hi, I'm new and on day 3 Empty Minimims VLCD forum

Post by Admin Wed Jul 17, 2013 6:07 pm

Meant to add as we'll, we are not sure why The KeeDiet cannot be mentioned on MInimims and other clients have told us they have been removed for asking or mentioning us in the past as well Sad 

When minimims was asked by a client why, they were informed that we had spammed their site in the past. But to our knowledge this has never happened, we do not use spamming techniques to promote our company, it is not our companies ethics to conduct ourselves in such away.

Our company began back in 2008, just before Lighterlife and Cambridge joined forces and contacted eBay to stop selling Meal Replacements on the Internet. At the time apart from us and a few others that provided face to face and on the internet there were not many just Internet providers. At that time we had quite a few listings on eBay and continued to promote our products, and sales online, it appeared at the time that MInimims didnt agree with this from some moderators messages that appeared and we feel it possibly stems from this moment and has continued.

You can be assured that our Total VLCD products are full meal replacements, contain 25% RDA per meal pack/bar and EU Regulated, we also follow the NICE guidance for VLCD dieting, the same as many other companies that have their own group and are promoted on the MInimims forum, we even use the same manufacturers as some and channels of support, so unsure why they still do not like us.

It is on our list to do, to contact them and try to sort this out, its not fair to kee dieters to engage with others and reap the rewards of interaction and it does hurt our feelings to Embarassed 

So hopefully watch this space cyclops 

flower 
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Hi, I'm new and on day 3 Empty Hi VLCD Newbies

Post by Admin Wed Jul 17, 2013 5:46 pm

Thanks both for joining us on our forum and your membership has been upgraded so you now have access to the 5% Social KeeBee code and the free delivery code from the forum homepage. If you experience any problems just let us know.

cheers Well Day 3 is a great place to be - the worst is over for a while and you can now settle into your plan. Don't get too worried about grading your ketosis, ketones are a by product of broken down fat. If drinking plenty of water they may be diluted in your urine or your body has found a good use for them. After the initial few days you should notice a reduction in hunger, a less bloated feeling, hopefully more energy and at the week a good weight loss, a good regular weight loss should continue. These experiences can be a more reliable measure of ketosis. There is a page dedicated to ketosis on our webstore, via the bottom quick links section.

Basketball Also when you have more than 3 stone to lose, the journey can seem enormous. You can follow a VLCD,for 12 consecutive weeks and then need to increase your calories,above 800 calories, so simply follow our social plan for one week.

Set small goals, first week, first month, 6 weeks, measurements, BMI grade. Arrange rewards for yourself when you reach your milestones. In other words, try to make your journey exciting, inventive and an interesting journey. Jump on here and keep a journal, upload a weight tracker ticker. Start a scrap book for doodles, picks of clothes you want to wear. Write up how you feel on your milestones. It's great to have a visual reminder.

Clients often tell us they have created a mood board. Maybe with 42. Squares for the first 3 stone you are going to lose and cross off as you drop weight. Around your squares cut our images of clothes you wish to wear, hobbies you'd like to do, anything that is motivation for you. It's a great reminder on those difficult days of how far you've come already and why you started.

Remember we are here if you need help or support and our forum is a great place for meeting others, motivate and inspire - maybe both start your online journal here and update as you go.

Xxx:flower: 
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Katyjayne1981 Wed Jul 17, 2013 4:13 pm

How silly of minimins, your right, their loss Smile

I need to lose 5.5 stone to be at the top of my healthy BMI but I want to lose about 6.5 so I am in the middle Smile I have so far lost 19lb so am quite happy with this Smile

I like all the meals, most shakes and some of the bars. I am not keen on the wine flavouring, hazelnut or latte shakes but you live and learn lol.

I am also loving the secret Slimmers facebook page, great place to keep track of other people's weight loss too Smile

Katyjayne1981

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2013-07-17

Back to top Go down

Hi, I'm new and on day 3 Empty Hi, I'm new and on day 3

Post by MrsH Sun Jul 14, 2013 9:23 am

I used to use a forum called minimins but they banned me just for asking if anyone does kee diet! Their loss, they have every other diet on there, maybe it's a money thing a lot of other diets advertise with them. I was annoyed but then found you guys I love you 

As I said, this is day 3, and. I am still waiting for the magic ketosis. Although I don't feel hungry.

I am on meds for a bad neck at the moment so that may be dulling hunger. I checked the diet with my GP first and she is really happy that I am doing something about my weight.

I do use zero noodles at the moment to fill out main meal, does anyone else do that?

AI like the cottage pie, spag Bol, omelette, peach dessert, Thai soup, almond maple crunch bars and chocolate truffle bars. I have one or two cups of tea or coffee with a little milk and no sugar/sweetener or use the water flavourings I bought. I have tried lemon and orange and like both, I have the veggie one but not tried it yet.

I love the secret skimmers fb page and hope more will come over to here too.

I was 197.4 lbs the other day and am 192.4 this am Very Happy I am hoping for 7-8 lbs this week and 2-3.5 every week after. I need to lose 4.5 stone to get a healthy bmi but would prefer to loose 5.5 stone if I can manage it long term.

Hope to chat to some of you all soon

Xx
MrsH
MrsH

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: