THE KEEDIET STORE ~ www.thekeediet.co.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Intro kb76slimmer
That Little Black Dress.... EmptySat Jun 20, 2015 9:26 pm by Kb76slimmer

» NEW VLCD BARS AND PIZZA WAFERS
That Little Black Dress.... EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 7:57 pm by KeeSupport

» VLCD - BACK IN STOCK
That Little Black Dress.... EmptyWed Mar 11, 2015 11:36 pm by KeeSupport

» KeeDiet Soup Price Reduction
That Little Black Dress.... EmptyThu Feb 19, 2015 9:05 pm by KeeSupport

» Exante Diet Shake Review
That Little Black Dress.... EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 1:36 am by KeeSupport

» Keediet newbie - day 3 on rapid- anyone else out there?? it seems quiet.
That Little Black Dress.... EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 7:47 pm by KeeSupport

» Slimmer Mikey's Blog(s) 2015
That Little Black Dress.... EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 1:38 am by KeeSupport

» NEW READY DIET MEAL - ADD TO THE KEEDIET STORE
That Little Black Dress.... EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 4:38 am by KeeSupport

» KEEDIET - VLCD SALE
That Little Black Dress.... EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 4:34 am by KeeSupport

That Little Black Dress....

2 posters

Go down

That Little Black Dress.... Empty Re: That Little Black Dress....

Post by KeeBeeKate Tue Oct 23, 2012 12:59 am

Hi Admin, yes im going to be wearing a size smaller than last year - I havent got a dress yet but plan to get some thing sorted nearer the time! Want to see if i can shift a few more pounds to hopefully get a size 18. im a 20 now and last year was a tight 22 bordering 24. At 5'4 I feel better than i have in a long time - my weightloss has been a little slow due to a few problems but i have sustained and lost in little bits - more of a 'baby steps' loser than a big loser lol so yes a dress will be nice... i do struggle with buffets so hoping most of my social events will be sit down meals where i can only eat whats on the plate rather than keep running back and forth with a paper plate in hand! Fingers crossed as i havent mastered the art of 'control' very well yet and has been a downfall for me in the past!
KeeBeeKate
KeeBeeKate

Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2012-03-29

Back to top Go down

That Little Black Dress.... Empty That Little Black Dress....

Post by Admin Tue Oct 23, 2012 12:22 am

With Christmas santa on the way many of us will b turning our thoughts to what we will be wearing to the many parties and gatherings that we will no doubt all find ourselves at...is it going to be like last year and wear 'what fits from the deep depths of the wardrobe' or is it going to be a different story and find ourselves wearing something more suited to the person within that is beginning to surface!?

If you have managed to get into a dress that hasnt fitted for a while or are planning to treat yourself to the one shining out at you in the shop window then do share with us! Its great inspiration to others to hear what we are all going to be doing and what we plan to do over the festive season!

For many it can seem a time of hardcore resistance when the will power is really tested.....there are treats galore and dead ends to run into at social events but we want to hear your ways of making Christmas rendeer a time to enjoy and how you plan to work it this year- will you avoid the buffet table or embrace it with caution?

flower
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 905
Registration date : 2008-11-01

http://thekeediet.co.uk

Back to top Go down