THE KEEDIET STORE ~ www.thekeediet.co.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Intro kb76slimmer
Day 3....I should have my own blog on here..ROFL! EmptySat Jun 20, 2015 9:26 pm by Kb76slimmer

» NEW VLCD BARS AND PIZZA WAFERS
Day 3....I should have my own blog on here..ROFL! EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 7:57 pm by KeeSupport

» VLCD - BACK IN STOCK
Day 3....I should have my own blog on here..ROFL! EmptyWed Mar 11, 2015 11:36 pm by KeeSupport

» KeeDiet Soup Price Reduction
Day 3....I should have my own blog on here..ROFL! EmptyThu Feb 19, 2015 9:05 pm by KeeSupport

» Exante Diet Shake Review
Day 3....I should have my own blog on here..ROFL! EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 1:36 am by KeeSupport

» Keediet newbie - day 3 on rapid- anyone else out there?? it seems quiet.
Day 3....I should have my own blog on here..ROFL! EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 7:47 pm by KeeSupport

» Slimmer Mikey's Blog(s) 2015
Day 3....I should have my own blog on here..ROFL! EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 1:38 am by KeeSupport

» NEW READY DIET MEAL - ADD TO THE KEEDIET STORE
Day 3....I should have my own blog on here..ROFL! EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 4:38 am by KeeSupport

» KEEDIET - VLCD SALE
Day 3....I should have my own blog on here..ROFL! EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 4:34 am by KeeSupport

Day 3....I should have my own blog on here..ROFL!

2 posters

Go down

Day 3....I should have my own blog on here..ROFL! Empty Re: Day 3....I should have my own blog on here..ROFL!

Post by Vashti Sat Aug 01, 2009 7:53 am

Hi bettyblooper,
You post as many times as you like. It's helpful and motivating to read how others' days have gone. Keeps my mind on it anyway, especially with frustrated children at home! Difficult not to resort to comforts when under alot of stress. Shopping awful today, and 2 pairs of school shoes sorted and the 13yr with a pair of mens trousers from m+s, as supermarket he used to like only go up to 12yr children, seem to think they leave school at 12 instead of staying on for exams til 16! At least they are smart and he's happy with them!
On antibiotics from this pm as got cystitis, just another trial and tribulation to put up with to test our resolution abit more!!!!!
Well done, and keep going, and posting too. Pop in all the time to try and keep my mind on it!
Vashti
Vashti

Number of posts : 221
Registration date : 2009-07-01

Back to top Go down

Day 3....I should have my own blog on here..ROFL! Empty Day 3....I should have my own blog on here..ROFL!

Post by bettyblooper Sat Aug 01, 2009 7:16 am

I can't help posting on here it keeps me sane, was exactly the same on LL but I do calm down after a while but you are all forewarned, the longer I'm on the diet the more moany I get and longer the posts...and I REALLY do tend to let loose, I find it helps.
Well, today I have been and joined a local shapemaster (toning chairs) to help as I go along. The lady there had to weigh me and I nearly fell over when she said 5lb less than what I had got on Wednesday...first though...it's because they're different scales...so when I got home couldn't help but jump on my scales and slap me with a gherkin!!!! It was right...5lb in 3 days, WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
let's hope it continues
Oh btw, today has been a breeze and my headache is going, even managed to sit here watching OH and DD tucking into curries!!!!!! Very Happy

bettyblooper

Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2009-07-26

Back to top Go down