THE KEEDIET STORE ~ www.thekeediet.co.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Intro kb76slimmer
WC products vs TC products i'm confused!! EmptySat Jun 20, 2015 9:26 pm by Kb76slimmer

» NEW VLCD BARS AND PIZZA WAFERS
WC products vs TC products i'm confused!! EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 7:57 pm by KeeSupport

» VLCD - BACK IN STOCK
WC products vs TC products i'm confused!! EmptyWed Mar 11, 2015 11:36 pm by KeeSupport

» KeeDiet Soup Price Reduction
WC products vs TC products i'm confused!! EmptyThu Feb 19, 2015 9:05 pm by KeeSupport

» Exante Diet Shake Review
WC products vs TC products i'm confused!! EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 1:36 am by KeeSupport

» Keediet newbie - day 3 on rapid- anyone else out there?? it seems quiet.
WC products vs TC products i'm confused!! EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 7:47 pm by KeeSupport

» Slimmer Mikey's Blog(s) 2015
WC products vs TC products i'm confused!! EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 1:38 am by KeeSupport

» NEW READY DIET MEAL - ADD TO THE KEEDIET STORE
WC products vs TC products i'm confused!! EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 4:38 am by KeeSupport

» KEEDIET - VLCD SALE
WC products vs TC products i'm confused!! EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 4:34 am by KeeSupport

WC products vs TC products i'm confused!!

3 posters

Go down

WC products vs TC products i'm confused!! Empty Re: WC products vs TC products i'm confused!!

Post by lucy Fri Jun 19, 2009 6:48 am

hi SJ

thanks for that its helped get things a bit more clear in my mind, now all i need to do is select my flavors. Well on done on losing 48lbs very impressive.

look forward to chatting on here more swapping ideas and encouraging each other on.

Lu
lucy
lucy

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2009-06-14

Back to top Go down

WC products vs TC products i'm confused!! Empty Re: WC products vs TC products i'm confused!!

Post by sophiejackson Fri Jun 19, 2009 3:40 am

hi lou and sharon,

good to see you guys wanting to start the kee plan. it was the best decision i've made in years!!!!

it is recomended that you take a good quality mineral and vitamin suppliment regardless of which plan you follow, also that way you can choose your products from the whole range.

i do the FMRP most of the time and started just with the shakes. i found that after a few weeks of only having sweet shakes i missed savoury food and so now i also use the matinence soups and breakfasts.
I dont think it really matters which range you use, i do know that some of the total bars are up to 100 calories less than the management so you may want to keep an eye on that and carbs. but even if you did FMRP on the weight controll produts it only adds up to about an extra 150 calories a day. and if you prefer soup, or to have more veritey i would suggest doing that rather than coming off the plan.

best of luck

SJ

sophiejackson

Number of posts : 104
Registration date : 2009-04-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharron113 Fri Jun 19, 2009 2:28 am

Hi, I'm new as well and have lots of questions! But I have looked into this one quite thouroughly and as far as I can see, the total products are different in that they contain all the vitamins and minerals so no supplement is needed if you just have them, they are slightly higher calorie as well as they have been designed purely for meal replacement, the weight control products are high protein and low carb the same as the others, but do not give the full range of vitamins and minerals (as depending on which stage you are at you can be using from 1 product up to 5 or 6 a day) and they are lower calorie, I am going to start with etiquette 1 (where you have 1 small meal every day) using the weight control range and taking a multi-vitamin every night as I think it will offer me a bit more flexibility! Good luck with the plan, let me know how it goes as I am not starting for another week or so!
Sharron113
Sharron113

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2009-06-18

Back to top Go down

WC products vs TC products i'm confused!! Empty WC products vs TC products i'm confused!!

Post by lucy Thu Jun 18, 2009 11:54 pm

Hi

I'm considering starting the kee diet next week and need to order in my meal packs but i'm a bit confused as to which ones to select. I want to follow the FMRP does this mean i have to use only the total packs or can i use some or all from the WC products.

Can anyone help?

Lu x
lucy
lucy

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2009-06-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down