THE KEEDIET STORE ~ www.thekeediet.co.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Intro kb76slimmer
Started today!! EmptySat Jun 20, 2015 9:26 pm by Kb76slimmer

» NEW VLCD BARS AND PIZZA WAFERS
Started today!! EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 7:57 pm by KeeSupport

» VLCD - BACK IN STOCK
Started today!! EmptyWed Mar 11, 2015 11:36 pm by KeeSupport

» KeeDiet Soup Price Reduction
Started today!! EmptyThu Feb 19, 2015 9:05 pm by KeeSupport

» Exante Diet Shake Review
Started today!! EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 1:36 am by KeeSupport

» Keediet newbie - day 3 on rapid- anyone else out there?? it seems quiet.
Started today!! EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 7:47 pm by KeeSupport

» Slimmer Mikey's Blog(s) 2015
Started today!! EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 1:38 am by KeeSupport

» NEW READY DIET MEAL - ADD TO THE KEEDIET STORE
Started today!! EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 4:38 am by KeeSupport

» KEEDIET - VLCD SALE
Started today!! EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 4:34 am by KeeSupport

Started today!!

+3
IWontGiveUp
yummymummy09
Sano
7 posters

Go down

Started today!! Empty Re: Started today!!

Post by anniepannie Wed Jun 24, 2009 12:52 am

hi Sano
just read your posts bout how difficult you have been finding it and so sorry for you, but I know I have been there before and succumbed after day 2, but you must just try and get your mind round how much you want to lose this weight.
Nothing wrong with the diet you are going to do this week if it gets you through.
If you stick to this you should still have a great weight loss.

I think probably the most important thing is to be fixed in your mind what you are going to do and get in control and stick with it and then as you say hopefully you ill be able to move on to FMRP if you feel you want to. But if it suits you better stay with 1 small protein low cal, low carb meal.

When you feel able you might want to go decaffeinated on the coffee becasue I think I read somewhere that hepls with the losses.

The advice from all the others is so good try any and all the tricks that help, also you might find that exercing helps as for many that kills the emotional hunger as well.
Whatever you do try to follow Fridge's advice about the sugary stuff because that is what is causing you so much problem, I also find the hot choc is good for this but you could if you must also try the sugar free jellies. But with everything don't over do them.

I hope you manage it now, just let us know if we can help in anyway.
good luck
anniepannie
anniepannie

Number of posts : 174
Registration date : 2009-04-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Sano Tue Jun 23, 2009 8:04 pm

Hi guys,

Thank-you for your support. I have started again today and I am easing myself in with the 3 products a day and a light meal with loads of water. What do you think??
Example:
cup of black coffee
Protikee porridge for breakfast
half shake for snack
chicken and lettuce for lunch
half shake for snack
Shake for dinner.
4 litres of water

Is this diet ok? I reckon if I can do this for a week then I would be more likely to stick to the total plan in week 2 instead of continuing with what I was doing before.

You guys are wonderful, thank-you kindly for your advice and wisdom. You are all little stars!
Sano
Sano

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2009-06-16

Back to top Go down

Post by travelgal Tue Jun 23, 2009 8:39 am

Sano, I have been doing the Lighter Life program, (before switching over to Kee) since early March. I know how rough those first few days can be. One of the things I found really helpful is to journal. I started out doing it the old-fashioned way in a paper journal. Since I tend to eat in response to emotions (stress, happiness, depression and boredom!) the journal was a way to deal with the emotions rather than eating. It is also a great way to reinforce your goals. I am continually writing about why I am doing the diet, and reminding myself why I want to get healthy.

I have now graduated to a blog. I use the blog for more general posts...musings that allows me to be more creative. (I used to be creative through my cooking!) I use my paper journal for more intimate thoughts that I don't want to share with others.

One thing I know for sure, dieting is not easy. It is not about doing the diet perfectly, but to perservere. A friend sent me a great quote last week that I think sums it all up:

Continuous effort — not strength or intelligence — is the key to unlocking our potential.

— Winston Churchill

travelgal

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2009-06-17

http://[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wYLPNkw/]

Back to top Go down

Post by fridgemagnet Tue Jun 23, 2009 8:10 am

HI SANO,

SORRY TO HEAR YOUR FINDING IT REALY DIFFICULT, MAYBE TRY AND HAVE PACKS FOR BREAKFAST LUNCH THEN HAVE YOUR FAV VEG AND A HOT CHOC DRINK PACK IN EVENING. THE HOT CHOC IS VERY SATISFYING.

YOU ARE CRAVING ALL THE THINGS THAT MAKE YOUR BLOOD SUGAR LEVEL GO HIGH AND LOW, THATS WHY YOUR GETTING FEELINGS OF SADNESS, FEELING LOW, YOU NEED TO KNOW THAT ALL THE THINGS YOU CRAVE ARE FULL OF SUGAR, HAVE A LOOK AT MY LAST BLOG.

I FIND THAT SOMTIMES AT FIRST I CRAVED SUGARY THINGS AT ABOUT 3.30 SO I SIT WITH MY HOT CHOC AND IT DOES THE TRICK, AND DON'T FORGET YOU CAN HAVE UP TO SIX PACKS A DAY, SO AT THE BEGGINNING MAYBE HAVE THREE HOT CHOCS A DAY, AND GRADUALLY GET IT DOWN TO ONE A DAY,

YOU KNOW WE ALL HAQVE OUR BAD DAYS, AND IT IS DIFFERENT FOR EACH OF US, BUT ONCE YOU GET TO DAY 4/5 IT DOES GET EASIER, JUST THINK YOU COULD BE A STONE LIGHTER FOR THAT WEDDING, ITS POSSIBLE, STICK PICTURES OF YOURSELF AROUND THE KITCHEN, IT MAY STOP YOU FROM SNACKING, BUT REMEMBER WE ARE JUST HUMAN, YOUR BEST IS ALL YOU CAN EXPECT AND THE CHOICES ARE ALL YOUR'S.
IF SOMEONE TOLD YOU TO JUMP OF A CLIFF, YOU WOULDN'T DO IT, YOU MAKE THE CHOICE NOT TO, ITS SIMILAR WITH THIS, ANYWAY GOOD LUCK, WE ARE ALL HEAR FOR YOU. I HOPE THAT HELPS A BIT. cat Smile
fridgemagnet
fridgemagnet

Number of posts : 83
Registration date : 2009-04-21

http://[url][url][url][url][url][url=http://www.TickerFactory.co

Back to top Go down

Post by Louise Tue Jun 23, 2009 7:47 am

Hi Sano, It is difficult, I'm an evening eater as well. I've started going on facebook which is a great time waster. I made a list of things including making a soundtrack of favourite songs, knitting, phoning friends and family, gardening, anything to keep busy. Pity that TV tends not to work for me as a will sit and pig out!
How do you feel in the evenings? If I feel lonely I want to eat more, but feeling tired or bored are difficult feelings too. I try to think that food is fuel, not a friend and try to address those needs. It's a real eye opener to see how much thought I will put into eating or avoiding it! Try drinking more, I use the Marigold soup stock and Bovril sometimes as they can feel quite comforting. I use self hypnosis and visualisation too, but not as often as I could. Hunger as such does go after the 3rd day, but "mind hunger" is always there. It's important to find a balance between being kind to yourself and being firm. Short term discomfort is worth feeling better in the long term and I do ask myself if I am not physically hungry will eating something else make me feel better? Hold tight, if it was easy we'd all be slim!!! Love Louise
Louise
Louise

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2009-05-16

Back to top Go down

Started today!! Empty I broke the diet....very disappointed in myself

Post by Sano Tue Jun 23, 2009 7:17 am

Hi guys,

I have totally broken my diet, I am a disgrace!!! I always do so well all day long then come the evening I crave carbs such as sugary cereal, bread, cookies etc...what am I going to do? I've been trying for a week now and I can't get past 2 days Sad How did you guys do it? Are you all just really really disciplined about it? I have a wedding in 4 weeks and I'd really love to look nice, feel confident and wear a pretty dress. I'm very unhealthy at the moment....you guys say the first 3 days is hard-I'm finding it impossible to get through day 2!! Any advice any of you wonderful dieters can offer me would be amazing thank-you.
Sano
Sano

Back to top Go down

Post by Louise Sat Jun 20, 2009 7:04 pm

Hello Sano....Welcome
you'll be amazed at the difference 5 weeks will make Shocked
After the 3 days you'll be bursting with energy and feeling great.

Keep strong and expect success!!
Louise
Louise
Louise

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2009-05-16

Back to top Go down

Post by anniepannie Sat Jun 20, 2009 6:21 am

Welcome guys and look forward to hearing how well you are doing, cause I know you will.
As Yummy says the first few days can be tough (not for everyone) but are so worth it for the start of moving forward to that slimmer healthier happier you.

Let us know how it goes
anniepannie
anniepannie

Number of posts : 174
Registration date : 2009-04-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Sano Sat Jun 20, 2009 12:27 am

Hi guys,

Thanks for your support!!
I'll totally be your weightloss buddies!!!!
Sano
Sano

Back to top Go down

Post by IWontGiveUp Tue Jun 16, 2009 7:55 pm

Hi, I started yesterday!! Found it pretty hard but got through it.

Lets support each other to keep going!

IWontGiveUp

Number of posts : 5

Back to top Go down

Post by yummymummy09 Tue Jun 16, 2009 7:26 pm

Hi Sano and welcome,

Keep at it sometimes the first 3 days can be really hard then you will notice your body do something that it never has before once you get into keytosis you wont feel those cravings anymore, if you stick to it the 8 pound could be gone in the first week.

Come on here for support if you need us.

Good luck
Yummymummy
yummymummy09
yummymummy09

Number of posts : 142
Registration date : 2009-04-17

Back to top Go down

Started today!! Empty Started today!!

Post by Sano Tue Jun 16, 2009 7:16 pm

Hi guys,

Just started the total meal replacement program today, so thats 4 shakes a day and 50cals from the allowed list. Excited about the weight loss, you guys have all done amazingly!! Hoping I will too!!! I am going on holiday in July so I've 5 weeks....I know ill not be my desired ended goal weight by then but I'm hoping for about 8lbs off (if I'm lucky). Anyone have any advice on how not to fall off the bandwagon? I've tried Weight Watchers and other fad diets before and always failed at them....I really want this to work once and for all. Then I can just maintain my weight in the future...fun times and happy days here I come Very Happy

Sparkles,
Sano xx
Sano
Sano

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down