THE KEEDIET STORE ~ www.thekeediet.co.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Intro kb76slimmer
just started today! EmptySat Jun 20, 2015 9:26 pm by Kb76slimmer

» NEW VLCD BARS AND PIZZA WAFERS
just started today! EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 7:57 pm by KeeSupport

» VLCD - BACK IN STOCK
just started today! EmptyWed Mar 11, 2015 11:36 pm by KeeSupport

» KeeDiet Soup Price Reduction
just started today! EmptyThu Feb 19, 2015 9:05 pm by KeeSupport

» Exante Diet Shake Review
just started today! EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 1:36 am by KeeSupport

» Keediet newbie - day 3 on rapid- anyone else out there?? it seems quiet.
just started today! EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 7:47 pm by KeeSupport

» Slimmer Mikey's Blog(s) 2015
just started today! EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 1:38 am by KeeSupport

» NEW READY DIET MEAL - ADD TO THE KEEDIET STORE
just started today! EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 4:38 am by KeeSupport

» KEEDIET - VLCD SALE
just started today! EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 4:34 am by KeeSupport

just started today!

3 posters

Go down

just started today! Empty Re: just started today!

Post by beth Mon May 31, 2010 8:44 am

Hi Sue,

Seven stone..Wow well done you!

I've been on this for 5 days and have allready lost more than half a stone and it's been quite easy to stick to so far. Mind you it's so hot at the moment a nice cold milkshake is much more tempting than a big dinner. It's quite difficult not to drink though. Theres a bar every two steps, I've been going home after work instead of out for lots of lager.

I've also given up getting the bus to work and now walk down the beach, it takes about half an hour but i'm getting a lovely tan! (and exercise). I'm also swimming everday. So all is good, exept I'm smoking loads and loads, but have decided to worry about that later!

Good luck for the next week xx

beth

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2009-09-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Cookie Thu May 27, 2010 9:20 pm

Welcome aboard Beth,
Firstly I'd like to say I am dead jealous of the fact thet you live in Spain...and Marbella at that...how lovely...my brother lives in Mijas and I don't get over to see him half as much as I'd like!
As julie says (and she is the voice of experience on here having lost all her weight on this plan) you should be able to lose all your weight in 4 months if you really follow the plan 100%,I , on the other hand , am trying the plan after losing nearly 7 stone by other methods (slimmimg world/weigh watchers/other VLCD/starvation..lol) as I now have about 2 stone to lose and I know I could do it in about 8 weeks if I could get in the zone and stick to this 100% but for some reason it's not happening for me at the moment,but I will persevere and I will get where I want to be,as will you.
Sue.

Cookie

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2010-05-18

Back to top Go down

Post by beth Thu May 27, 2010 7:28 am

Thanks Julie,

You've done amazingly on this, you should be really proud of yourself. Hope I do as well xx

beth

Back to top Go down

Post by Juliemarie Wed May 26, 2010 10:14 am

Hi Beth and welcome, they reckon on losing 3 stones in 3 months if you stick to this diet, that was true for me, I reckon you could do that within 4 months, easily - but you have to stay in 'the zone'. I have lost 4.5 stones in 18 weeks, a stone in the first 2 weeks then a steady 2-3lbs each week after that. Hope that helps, just ask if you have any questions and good luck with getting started, hope you like the products, my favourites are the apple/yoghurt bars, toffee bars and hot chocolate (which has been a lifesaver for me as I don't like the shakes much, so it gave me my 4th pack and something to look forward to at the end of every day). Julie X
Juliemarie
Juliemarie

Number of posts : 275
Registration date : 2010-01-13

Back to top Go down

just started today! Empty just started today!

Post by beth Wed May 26, 2010 7:11 am

Hi Everyone,

I've just started today, not hungry so far. I've been reading through this forum whilst waiting for my pack to arrive everyone seems dead supportive of each other.
I'm trying to lose 24 kilos (about 3 stone and ten pounds), how long should this take? I'm doing wc full meal replacement, 4 packs daily.
I'm in spain so i'm quite committed to doing this diet, especially for the summer!
Good luck everyone xx

beth

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down