THE KEEDIET STORE ~ www.thekeediet.co.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Intro kb76slimmer
The end is near but i need motivation! EmptySat Jun 20, 2015 9:26 pm by Kb76slimmer

» NEW VLCD BARS AND PIZZA WAFERS
The end is near but i need motivation! EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 7:57 pm by KeeSupport

» VLCD - BACK IN STOCK
The end is near but i need motivation! EmptyWed Mar 11, 2015 11:36 pm by KeeSupport

» KeeDiet Soup Price Reduction
The end is near but i need motivation! EmptyThu Feb 19, 2015 9:05 pm by KeeSupport

» Exante Diet Shake Review
The end is near but i need motivation! EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 1:36 am by KeeSupport

» Keediet newbie - day 3 on rapid- anyone else out there?? it seems quiet.
The end is near but i need motivation! EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 7:47 pm by KeeSupport

» Slimmer Mikey's Blog(s) 2015
The end is near but i need motivation! EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 1:38 am by KeeSupport

» NEW READY DIET MEAL - ADD TO THE KEEDIET STORE
The end is near but i need motivation! EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 4:38 am by KeeSupport

» KEEDIET - VLCD SALE
The end is near but i need motivation! EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 4:34 am by KeeSupport

The end is near but i need motivation!

2 posters

Go down

The end is near but i need motivation! Empty Will Power gone....

Post by bvicky111 Wed Aug 25, 2010 9:54 pm

Hey

Just an update..

since my last post i have fallen off the wagon. Unavoidable birthday meals and work nights out has left me with a 5lb gain.

I have however just completed a 75 mile bike ride for charity and been going over kill at the gym. Could the weight gain be muscle?

Im in a sie 10 jeans now. Before they were loose but now are a bit more snug. This worries me!

I have just ordered some ketosis sticks. Im heading off this evening for yet another birthday meal for a work colleauge.

Once this bash is out the way then im going to try my best at getting back on the wagon, teamed with my ketosis sticks for motivation.

should i cut out the gym? seems even tho im doing cardio only that it isnt helping with the weight loss...

thanks
bvicky111
bvicky111

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2010-07-20

Back to top Go down

The end is near but i need motivation! Empty Re: The end is near but i need motivation!

Post by lucylu2 Tue Jul 20, 2010 7:20 pm

WELL DONE!!!!!

Just hang on in there and it will get easier!!

Remember how far you have come and how close you are!!!

Not too sure on recipes as such but am sure if you google then you will find some delicious recipes... I am making a chocolate souffle with a food pack and spakly water, currently waiting for it to chill! will let you know how it goes!!!

Lucylu

lucylu2

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2010-07-18

Back to top Go down

The end is near but i need motivation! Empty The end is near but i need motivation!

Post by bvicky111 Tue Jul 20, 2010 6:05 am

Hello,

Im almost at my target..another 12lbs and i will be there. Im struggling if im honest. When i started I had amazing will power in the beginning but the past few weeks its gone.

any tips on keeping it interesting? any recipies for TOTAL Kee?

The end is near but i need motivation! Weight

bvicky111
bvicky111

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2010-07-20

Back to top Go down

The end is near but i need motivation! Empty Re: The end is near but i need motivation!

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down